Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm going to ascend without surgery

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
I seriously think I can ascend (to 6/10) with just steroids and Accutane. The average guy at my school looks like literal shit and at least 1/4 of them are already balding (don't ask how.) I legit think I live in the numale capital of the world. Only about 5% of them would get rated 6+ on Lookism. Since the competition is so weak I think I can maybe get laid without surgery.

Thoughts? Advice? Copes about how gymcelling doesn't work? Discuss.

face > all

never take steroids

Where do you live? From what other people say you are capable of ascending without surgery.

Only roid if it's not going to destroy your hairline. Don't roid before you've got the training and nutrition part down.

Steroids would be perfect for you and they will improve your mentality but..

A C N E

KV3 said:
Where do you live? From what other people say you are capable of ascending without surgery.

I live in a numale infested liberal college town in the US.

A 6/10 is nothing in today's dating game but you may be able to get a 2-3/10 girl to fall for you

Weed said:

That's why I won't cycle until I'm done with Accutane.

CopingGymcel said:
Only roid if it's not going to destroy your hairline. Don't roid before you've got the training and nutrition part down.

I'll just take Finasteride and then rope if I end up balding anyway.

NeverSubmit said:
A 6/10 is nothing in today's dating game but you may be able to get a 2-3/10 girl to fall for you

Fucking cope, I'm 4.5/10 and I've already rejected multiple 3/10s.

You're already a 7/10 at least.

Muscles mean fuck all anyway. This isn't bodybuilding.com ffs. You're tall and handsome and not fat, that makes you at least a 7/10 by default.

MayorOfKekville said:
You're already a 7/10 at least.
Muscles mean fuck all anyway. You're tall and handsome and not fat, that makes you at least a 7/10 by default.

Are you the manlet who thinks height>face?

Actually that describes a lot of people on this forum tbh.

Framecel222 said:
Fucking cope, I'm 4.5/10 and I've already rejected multiple 3/10s.

Where you do you find all of those 3/10s to reject? Do you actively reject them by saying "no," or do you "reject" them by ignoring them?

don't do roids

Framecel222 said:
ghostcell said:
face > all
never take steroids
Why not?
balls will shrink, acne, balding, and if you stop you will look weird

Framecel222 said:

it will just ruin ur health and make ur body dependent on external hormones, u can get TRT if ur older but what the fuck is the point

being a skinny pretty boy is in anyway and will carry ur looks for longer 

high calories, steroids, training, it all increases ur calories per day meaning u will age faster

faster hairloss, wrinkles, cancer, etc

Good luck with that. Your school must be weird because literally no one in my school has even signs of balding.

I just need to lose my childish looks and get rid of my acne to ascend

CopingGymcel said:
Where you do you find all of those 3/10s to reject? Do you actively reject them by saying "no," or do you "reject" them by ignoring them?

Mostly ignoring, there was only one that was a flat out direct rejection, she had a decent body and some good features but she looked alien-like, it was really weird. I'll PM you a pic if I can find one.

ghostcell said:
being a skinny pretty boy is in anyway and will carry ur looks for longer 

Too bad I'm not pretty lmao.

Didnt you already max out your frame, and get some makeup for the acne i guess

acidburn10 said:
Didnt you already max out your frame, and get some makeup for the acne i guess

Not even close, I went from a 2/10 body to 5.5/10 IMO. Very far from maxed out.

JV3fphe.jpg

Framecel222 said:
Mostly ignoring, there was only one that was a flat out direct rejection, she had a decent body and some good features but she looked alien-like, it was really weird. I'll PM you a pic if I can find one.

Where do you meet these girls? At school? I certainly never have to reject anyone. The fact that you're constantly rejecting girls means that girls find you above average looking.

Framecel222 said:

Too bad I'm not pretty lmao.

then roiding up will just make u monsterful...

maybe in a few years with normie body and if u keep ur hair cause u dont shoot test up your ass

you can look decent

some office dude with a nice suit and hair and normal figure

and a good job

it will carry ur face more than muscles would

Framecel222 said:
Not even close, I went from a 2/10 body to 5.5/10 IMO. Very far from maxed out.

JV3fphe.jpg

Your body looks pretty good now. You seem to have gotten leaner. If I were to guess, 12-13% body fat, which is pretty decent.

Framecel222 said:
Are you the manlet who thinks height>face?

Actually that describes a lot of people on this forum tbh.

No, I'm just one of the many people who understands that height = face.

CopingGymcel said:
Where do you meet these girls? At school? I certainly never have to reject anyone. The fact that you're constantly rejecting girls means that girls find you above average looking.

Not consistently, it's like once per year, and these are very unattractive girls such as the landwhale I posted about awhile ago.

Yes they're all from school, I don't think I've ever met someone outside of school in my entire life lol.

MayorOfKekville said:
No, I'm just one of the many people who understands that height = face.

My height is top 8%, I wouldn't be on here if that were true.

It's like 70% face 20% height 10% frame IMO.

CopingGymcel said:
Your body looks pretty good now. You seem to have gotten leaner. If I were to guess, 12-13% body fat, which is pretty decent.

Thank you boyo, I plan to cut for another month or so before I get back on the bulking meme.

Framecel222 said:
Thank you boyo, I plan to cut for another month or so before I get back on the bulking meme.

Sounds good, just don't overbulk and eat plenty of protein so you put on muscle instead of fat. Full body workout 3 days a week instead of meme overkill workouts.

CopingGymcel said:
Sounds good, just don't overbulk and eat plenty of protein so you put on muscle instead of fat. Full body workout 3 days a week instead of meme overkill workouts.

I don't know if I can stop doing meme workouts tbh, I'm too used to it by now.

BTW I found a pic of alien girl, I'll PM it to you right now. Looks even more horrifying than I remember lol.

Meanwhile a fuck ton of people roid without going bald.I don't know a single person in my extended family who went bald so I am not that worried. I think it depends on genetics and the type and amount of the stuff you take.

Good looking loser has a bunch of guides on how to roidmax without losing hair.My game plan is to fatten up until May then diet down for 10 weeks using anavar and test. Even femoids use anavar because it is not that hardcore like tren dbol etc. Mainly helps you keep muscle while dieting.

I need some input from roidcels

How come you go to shcool if you are 19?

rotandrise said:
Meanwhile a fuck ton of people roid without going bald.I don't know a single person in my extended family who went bald so I am not that worried. I think it depends on genetics and the type and amount of the stuff you take.

Good looking loser has a bunch of guides on how to roidmax without losing hair.My game plan is to fatten up until May then diet down for 10 weeks using anavar and test. Even femoids use anavar because it is not that hardcore like tren dbol etc. Mainly helps you keep muscle while dieting.

I need some input from roidcels

i never roided but

baldness is related to the DHT receptors in your hair follicles
if ur genetics make them very prone to damage from DHT, roidcelling and increaseing DHT in your blood will cause faster baldness

but if ur hair isnt sensitive to it boosting DHT wont really matter

nonetheless, some famous muscular guys with hair might be rly young or wearing toupees...

Why do you want to use steroids in the first place? Natural lifting works pretty well and using roids won't make you more attractive

CopingGymcel said:

*For most people

And I doubt that roids would make this guy more attractive

Facade said:
Why do you want to use steroids in the first place?  Natural lifting works pretty well and using roids won't make you more attractive

it alters face. look at steroid abusing females

Facade said:
CopingGymcel said:
*For most people
And I doubt that roids would make this guy more attractive

Just look at natural bodybuilding, it's a joke. Unless you're going for that ottermode 12% body fat look, steroids are the way to go.

rotandrise said:
Facade said:
Why do you want to use steroids in the first place? Natural lifting works pretty well and using roids won't make you more attractive
it alters face. look at steroid abusing females

For females, yes. Males, No.

HGH is what alters your face as a male (and female). In higher doses, over time it grows your skull, even past 23.

CopingGymcel said:
Just look at natural bodybuilding, it's a joke. Unless you're going for that ottermode 12% body fat look, steroids are the way to go.

For females, yes. Males, No.

HGH is what alters your face as a male (and female). In higher doses, over time it grows your skull, even past 23.

I'm mainly talking about the impact it has on attraction towards females and how it makes you look better.Lifting gives you diminishing returns in terms of attraction after a certain point.Taking roids is really not necessary for that purpose unless someone has really bad genes when it comes to building muscle

Facade said:
I'm mainly talking about the impact it has on attraction towards females and how it makes you look better.Lifting gives you diminishing returns in terms of attraction after a certain point.Taking roids is really not necessary for that purpose unless someone has really bad genes when it comes to building muscle

You can look good naturally, but you need top tier genetics, and even then, you'll only look great in good lighting. The moment you go outside, people usually won't be able to tell that you lift weights.

zac-efron-kinobody-greg-1024x768.jpg

Example of what's possible naturally with great genetics and many years of training. Keep in mind the great lighting, flexing and pump.

incelman said:
How come you go to shcool if you are 19?

When I say school I mean college.

CopingGymcel said:
You can look good naturally, but you need top tier genetics, and even then, you'll only look great in good lighting. The moment you go outside, people usually won't be able to tell that you lift weights.

zac-efron-kinobody-greg-1024x768.jpg

Example of what's possible naturally with great genetics and many years of training. Keep in mind the great lighting, flexing and pump.

It's borderline impossible to look like you lift in a t-shirt as a natty, just lol @ anyone who falls for the natty meme.

Let the transformation begin

Framecel222 said:

It's borderline impossible to look like you lift in a t-shirt as a natty, just lol @ anyone who falls for the natty meme.

You haven't gymcelled long enough to make that judgement.

rotandrise said:
You haven't gymcelled long enough to make that judgement.

I'm going based off of what I've seen from other men. Even the biggest guys at the gym look average and unremarkable as soon as they put their shirt on. You're right though, I've barely scratched the surface of gymcelling.

Framecel222 said:

steroids won't auto make u big, just makes u able to work out like 3x a day.

Great, so when's the date you're going to leave?

Framecel222 said:

School=/=college

Solitarian_Walker said:
Great, so when's the date you're going to leave?

Never, IDK what the fuck I was thinking, ascension is impossible, I'm gonna be a virgin forever.

incelman said:
School=/=college

In the US people will refer to college as school.