Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I'm going to be called a beta numale soyboy cucksimp for saying this

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
I want a hug.

A deep, long hug.

I can't stop thinking about how nice it would be to be hugged by someone who I don't hate and who doesn't hate me.

But I will never have that because my skeleton is the wrong size and shape.

Meanwhile, serial killers and rapists who are handsome get all the female attention they could ever want and more.

Absolute clown world JFL.

Not soy. Soy is hugging them because they bought you a Nintendo Switch.

That’s not soy, you’re just a good person, who wants human companionship, like all of us incels.

But foids want nothing more than chadcock.

There’s nothing else I can do but laugh at this fucking ridiculous joke of a universe.

I want a hug.

A deep, long hug.

I can't stop thinking about how nice it would be to be hugged by someone who I don't hate and who doesn't hate me.

Meanwhile, serial killers and rapists who are handsome get all the female attention they could ever want and more.

Get a pet?

calling out yourself before someone else could do it is high IQ

Back in my day you could beta orbit and get one. Now I imagine you'd be the creepy guy asking for one. And in my high school years I looked awful- way worse than now. 97 pounds with boots on, cystic acne, short- of course. Now that I think of it, I orbited ugly girls although even they were mostly 4s or 5s. One time our school went to a fall fair festival and I was with one of the ugliest girls- probably a three, a four if you wanted to be very generous. So I won her a gorilla at one of those balloon popping contests. She chose it and the carny says "What do you want with a gorilla, you've already got him" pointing to me. I'm thinking "Just let this slide...." She quickly moves away from me, "Oh no, no, no, we're not together, I mean he isn't my boyfriend". Now that I think of it I don't think I ever even got a hug from her, maybe on the last day of school. I did get a few sympathy hugs like when I asked a girl out for the prom or something like that though.

I don´t see anything wrong with that. I wish the same, sometimes. But then what I know on female nature comes up to my mind, and I feel somewhat conflicted.

Soy is hugging tyrone for not sending ur wife to the emergency room this week

Nah you aren't a cuck for this, we've all had that yearning, of course for me that's gone now, I just want to ravage a bitch, use up all of her holes and send her on her way.

Same but specifically a hug where I rest my face into her milkers. Like this:
iu

Wish I didn't read this. Hate being reminded of what I'm missing out on. Suifuel

I want physical contact with a human female

I want a hug from a foid

I want a hug.

A deep, long hug.

You can pay foids to hug you. I can't remember the website but they legit exist.
Back in my day you could beta orbit and get one. Now I imagine you'd be the creepy guy asking for one. And in my high school years I looked awful- way worse than now. 97 pounds with boots on, cystic acne, short- of course. Now that I think of it, I orbited ugly girls although even they were mostly 4s or 5s. One time our school went to a fall fair festival and I was with one of the ugliest girls- probably a three, a four if you wanted to be very generous. So I won her a gorilla at one of those balloon popping contests. She chose it and the carny says "What do you want with a gorilla, you've already got him" pointing to me. I'm thinking "Just let this slide...." She quickly moves away from me, "Oh no, no, no, we're not together, I mean he isn't my boyfriend". Now that I think of it I don't think I ever even got a hug from her, maybe on the last day of school. I did get a few sympathy hugs like when I asked a girl out for the prom or something like that though.
:f::f::f::f:

If that's soy than I guess I was the soy boy all along.
Verdict: Not soy. Wanting simple affection isn't fruity man. It shows you have love in your heart that has yet to be crushed by kosher consumerism and foids.

Sorry man

The only people like that in my life are my family, and they would hate me to my core if they ever knew my beliefs in life. I don't think wanting a hug is cucked, but if you go into a relationship only wanting "hugs and snuggles" you have a large amount of soy running through you.

Does this include getting hugged by another guy?

You are beta numale soyboy cucksimp

Jk i want a hug as well

I was shitting around on inspirobot for something to post here and this was the 3rd one.

The 5th one

I want a hug
I want a kiss
I want to look someone I love in the eyes
I want my dick sucked
I want to fuck

And so on...

I want a hug.

A deep, long hug.

you're just being human, it's normal to feel that way and i really think it shouldn't be seen as something bad.

Yes bro, wanting healthy human intimacy totally makes you a giga-cuck.
sarcasm

That’s not soy, you’re just a good person, who wants human companionship, like all of us incels.

But foids want nothing more than chadcock.

There’s nothing else I can do but laugh at this fucking ridiculous joke of a universe.
Exactly my words.

I only want sex.

Let’s hope it isn’t over, man.

No, saying that you would pay a woman to cuddle with you is :soy:.

Oh sweaty, you aren't entitled to basic human decency.

Wanting a hug makes you less likely to get one. That's the way the universe works I'm afraid.