Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm going to be making $88k STEMmaxxing soon

dragonbro

dragonbro

Banned
-
Got a job offer to work at a big multinational as a software dev.

Hopefully maybe a girl will look at me now even though I'm an framecel balding manlet with poor facial bone structure that has never had a gf.

Give me $30 at least then

Get a hair transplant

IQ mogs me and moneymogs me

Forum is polluted with people who announce their height and you get mad over someone announcing his potential wealth? kek

You will ascend brutha

No salary for your bones

Congrats man, you should use that money on good copes. Maybe even help develop copes for futurecels like a highly advanced virtual girlfriend.

Money never helps, if a slut approaches you after you wealthmaxx and you go on with it (it WILL happen, talking from experience), you're a cuck. She'll never want you, she'll have pity sex with you while thinking of Chad and fuck him behind your back while you are busting your ass off. Instead, use that for coping, money is literally the best cope out there.

No salary for your bones

I hope for your sake you're joking op.

I moneymog everyone on this forum legit. Even that one richcel. Don't even have to work that much.

We bust on MSTOW, but they don’t have this money problem. I think its an age thing.

Moneymaxxin doesn't work unless it allows you to get surgeries.

But hey at least it can buy you copes and make your life less miserable.

Being able to locationmaxx is best. Easier said than done tho. You can have good income and/or savings but be stuck for various reasons.

What's your secret?
You don't have to "do" or "know" anything on how to make money. I'll let you in on an occult secret and speak to you about the knowledge that is intentionally kept hidden from you. You attract to yourself the things you think about most often and truly believe, so you have to change that. If you think money is bad, your not smart enough to get it, or that your disadvantaged etc. then you'll never be rich. I know this sounds like new age BS but that's the idea, lump it in with the other bullshit and people think it's bullshit too.

What you need to do (this will work with pretty much anything but I'm using money as an example):
Visualise yourself having lots of money. Imaging driving sports cars, flying around the world, having a big house.
Feel as though you have the money right now. If you won 1 mil how would you react? Do that.
Pretend all the time that you have the money, even though you know you don't. Just do it.
Have a phrase. Make sure it is present tense. e.g. "I make so much money". Repeat it frequently.
Visualise, feel and say your phrase for a set amount of time each day, every day.

I've talked on this forum before about demonic evocation and the goetia before, and you could do that instead if you want. That is good if you want quicker results for specific things (you want someone dead, you want a gf). Doing this will change your life forever, but it will take effort and time.

good luck. money cant buy happiness but it buys comfort
i wish you the best and congratz on a good career path.

(FYI stay single if you aren't bullshitting though. don't be a beta. beta bucks chad fucks. remember that you dumbass)

I know this sounds like new age BS but that's the idea, lump it in with the other bullshit and people think it's bullshit too.

I can confirm this is bullshit. Makes a good cope, though.

You don't have to "do" or "know" anything on how to make money. I'll let you in on an occult secret and speak to you about the knowledge that is intentionally kept hidden from you. You attract to yourself the things you think about most often and truly believe, so you have to change that. If you think money is bad, your not smart enough to get it, or that your disadvantaged etc. then you'll never be rich. I know this sounds like new age BS but that's the idea, lump it in with the other bullshit and people think it's bullshit too.

What you need to do (this will work with pretty much anything but I'm using money as an example):
Visualise yourself having lots of money. Imaging driving sports cars, flying around the world, having a big house.
Feel as though you have the money right now. If you won 1 mil how would you react? Do that.
Pretend all the time that you have the money, even though you know you don't. Just do it.
Have a phrase. Make sure it is present tense. e.g. "I make so much money". Repeat it frequently.
Visualise, feel and say your phrase for a set amount of time each day, every day.

I've talked on this forum before about demonic evocation and the goetia before, and you could do that instead if you want. That is good if you want quicker results for specific things (you want someone dead, you want a gf). Doing this will change your life forever, but it will take effort and time.

This just sounds like some Oprah Winfrey posting about that "Secret" bullshit :feelskek:

Got a job offer to work at a big multinational as a software dev.

Hopefully maybe a girl will look at me now even though I'm an framecel balding manlet with poor facial bone structure that has never had a gf.
Good on you mate, really good to earn that straight out of college, even better if your not in bay area or NYC.
Don't get it misguided though, this is not going to help you slay AT ALL. IT will finance copes like big TV, fast pc, travel etc, and u may be able to partner up, but any girl doing that is only doing it because she had her fun with Chad's treating her like shit, Nd now sees u as a safe cuck option, so don't get drawn in!

:banhammer:

Forum is polluted with people who announce their height and you get mad over someone announcing his potential wealth? kek

Height won't get you femoids without a good enough face so it's not bragging.

This just sounds like some Oprah Winfrey posting about that "Secret" bullshit :feelskek:
That books is a psyop. Most of what I said is in that book but from what I've heard it left a lot out. It makes people think what I'm talking about is BS, let me explain. Normie hears about "the secret" and reads the book, practices the contents, it doesn't work because valuable info is missing, this confirms in their minds that the law of attraction, mental transmutation is fake and gay. In Elliot Rodger's manifesto he wrote about using that book to try and win the lottery and got mad when it didn't work. Most people won't put time and effort into it and will assume it works like you have a magic genie that you can make wishes to or something.

It's the one most attractive trait that is an instant turn on for women.

Femoids will never be turned on by a 5'11 ugly incel with a bad face yet will be with a 5'6 goodlooking guy, it will only make your social skills look worse because bluepilled normies pretend height matters more than it does, so you'll look like someone with an advantage who is still failing to get a gf.

Wealth bragging on the other hand? That's obvious bragging about something that does make your life more like chad's.

$88k isn't even much to be honest.

Ricecels need to make $250k more than a white man to ascend. It's fucking over for me, I don't even make $250k.

In the other thread based on the whole 5cm-7cm above average, that made me kinda tall...........
This guy uses feet and inches so I presume he's american where the average height for men aged 25-34 is 177.8cm.

Braggers.co
FFS I HATE MY JOB :reeeeee:

How did you have the incentive to study so much when you looked in the mirror and saw how over it was?