Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm going to be on The Hake Report Tomorrow Morning

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
For those of you who don't know James Hake is a guy who works for Jesse Lee Peterson, I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me that much, it's going to be in studio, and live, it's usually after Jesse's Morning Show, meaning I should be on at around 9am PST. I'll try and post the link when its happening tomorrow.

Also The Middle Ground on Jubilee against feminists I'm on is coming out December I'll post the official date soon.

Stop pandering to normies and actually point out hypergamy and such like how looks are the only thing that matters, meeks being the poster boy

Good. You reall should reveal your pectoral muscles.

Stop pandering to normies and actually point out hypergamy and such like how looks are the only thing that matters, meeks being the poster boy
Optics matter but I have pointed out hypergamy several times, including on the Jubilee AMA, but they cut it out, they'll prob cut out a lot of shit from the Middle Ground too.

are you going in there with a mask or what?

Give me a shoutout big guy

Congratulations

You need to preach the ultimate pill

the

l i c k m y p e n i s

pill

Based. Go get them buddy boyo :feelsokman:
Let the world hear the blackpill and sufferings of incels.

Good luck and prepare yourself.

>He doesn't know
No, he will reveal his entire body.
Sn8unM0.png

lol my bad didn't know he revealed himself before. Relatively new here.

has none of the people u know recognized u from those videos yet?

One more note Brendio, please try to sit more confidently with chest out and heads up. Don't hunch back, don't be nervous and don't hesitate when saying things.

One more note Brendio, please try to sit more confidently with chest out and heads up. Don't hunch back, don't be nervous and don't hesitate when saying things.

He should pull out his penis while doing that. He should start enhancing his penis right in front of everyone else.

He should pull out his penis while doing that. He should start enhancing his penis right in front of everyone else.
Fuck, that is based.

Mention vermilioncore

Low inhib as fuck plus now you've connected your real identity to inceldom you might as well go all the way.

Good luck man, your basically representing all incels in the mind of normies so don't fuck up.

Damn you are famousmaxxing tbh
When u get tons of money invite me to LA ok man?

Low inhib as fuck plus now you've connected your real identity to inceldom you might as well go all the way.

Good luck man, your basically representing all incels in the mind of normies so don't fuck up.

Optics matter but I have pointed out hypergamy several times, including on the Jubilee AMA, but they cut it out, they'll prob cut out a lot of shit from the Middle Ground too.
I knew they cut shit out when watching that. They can't handle the truth so they censor it!! :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

If he works for JLP, why would he hate you?

Everyone in media is against us. Remember that.

they cut it out, they'll prob cut out a lot of shit
Insanity is trying the same thing over and over again, yet expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Good. You should reveal your pectoral muscles.

point out hypergamy and such like how looks are the only thing that matters, meeks being the poster boy
This.
Try and center your entire arguments on studies (Jeremy meeks being the important one), yes they do crop out things, but if everything you say is related to blackpill studies: they're not going to just crop out the entire interview...

Never heard of it

Released already?

Theyll prolly cut the good shit out and make you seem like a bluepilled cuck just like last time.

How the fuck are they going to crop him up if the show is live, you illiteratecels?!!?! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

You don't have the intellect to do these shows and you come off as low iq.

You look like Afghan or Paki whose skin has turned white.

You should probably reference Jordan Peterson and enforced monogamy. I've seen your interview before, people like how upbeat and whitepilled you are. Try to keep it about ideas rather than you personally. Be careful about trap questions. Maintain frame. Never apologize. Tell the interviewer he will never dictate to you what is right or wrong.

Have someone record them so there can be uncut versions

You should probably reference Jordan Peterson and enforced monogamy. I've seen your interview before, people like how upbeat and whitepilled you are. Try to keep it about ideas rather than you personally. Be careful about trap questions. Maintain frame. Never apologize. Tell the interviewer he will never dictate to you what is right or wrong.