Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm going to become the next incel shooter.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Yes, you've heard that right.

Recently, I found one of these babies in a box in my garage, pretty sure it belonged to one of my parents at one point:
412486026_dcbe6bf3ed.jpg

It's working, too. Old 35mm SLR film cameras are kind of cool. Has a telephoto lens too. Might shoot some pictures with it.

What do you guys think of old cameras?

I hope you shoot a lot of girls bro, good luck with it. Get a lot of shots out there :feelsokman:

I hope you shoot a lot of girls bro, good luck with it. Get a lot of shots out there :feelsokman:
Kinda want to shoot some girls, but that would be too many shots. Would have to waste through a lot of film tbh. :feelsautistic:

Kinda want to shoot some girls, but that would be too many shots. Would have to waste through a lot of film tbh. :feelsautistic:
Don’t shoot cops , you might get in trouble faster than when shooting random girls or people in general. Have a good position to take your shots bro and let them be precise so the aftermath can come out good :feelsokman:

practice your shots first. take your time. make sure your accurate. then when its time for the real thing your gonna be better takin shots faster.

FBI doesn't take likely to bait

Pictures, or it didn't happen!

I usually just take pictures with my phone but it looks like you made a pretty good find

FBI doesn't take likely to bait
I'm pretty sure I have the right to sue their asses if they charge me for anything without reading the actual thread. ;)

Hello FBIcells
your moms gay

I usually just take pictures with my phone but it looks like you made a pretty good find
I wish I could do that tbh. My phone camera doesn't even work. I have to switch it to selfie mode.

I wish I could do that tbh. My phone camera doesn't even work. I have to switch it to selfie mode.
That’s must be rough but at least your new camera somewhat alleviates the situation

tbh I prefer shooting with a phone due to portability

also get a windows phone, cheap, good camera, comes with extra stuff too tbh

Make sure to aim your lens properly!

You're lucky man. I wish I had one to shoot many women

This title reminds me of Nikolas Cruz's video:feelsgah:

I don't know a lot about cameras but I like photography in general, when I was younger my dad gifted me a book that had a bunch of influential pictures (stuff like the one with Marilyn Monroe, or the african child starving) and I used to read it all the time.

shouldve put this in inceldom discussion

the cucks probably fell for it ngl :feelskek:

not even for one second.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Based bait thread.

my name is lilili aka riceman, and today I'm going to shoot some people. I'm going to shoot as many people as I COULD.... with my camera IT'S A PRANK BRO

I want to shoot everyone with a real gun

You need some practice before you can do it professionally .
I would suggest you go to a public place and just start shooting all over the place .

I shot myself once and it made me want to kill myself because of the pain and misery. Be careful not to aim it at yourself man.