Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m going to commit suicide publically

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
When I off myself, I’d like to neck myself in front of the public in a crowded area. I’ll stab my throat or take lots of tablets beforehand and just die like an animal, on the street.

Society doesn’t care about people like me. I’m invisible to them. They hate me and want me dead, but that’s ok because they will get to see me die in front of their eyes. They can take responsibility for my death when I’m writhing on the floor, foaming at the mouth, because it’s them who killed me.

They ignored my suffering in life and so they will get to see me die in front of them.

Take them out (to ihop for rootie tootie fresh and fruity).

Any chance you will film it, though?

Do what Plato did or whoever

Please don't do it OP :cryfeels:
That's what they want you to do, don't give them what they want.

They would walk right over your dead body. NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT UGLY MEN.

Based man, cause them mental trauma

Live stream it

If you want to mentally fuck with society you're sadly going to have to raise the bar a lot higher than mere hanging to wake these sorry NPC's up out of their slumber.

Unfortunately the only way that I can conceive of that you could accomplish this with is the old Buddhist setting themselves on fire trick but that end is likely extremely painful so generally not an option for our kind.

hardly worth 1 second of fame

Don't do it @ShySaxon

Please don't do it OP :cryfeels:
That's what they want you to do, don't give them what they want.
Yeah, @ShySaxon, you seem like a really cool dude. And although I have my own personal struggles, just try to bear it with other things.

If you want to make society pay for neglecting you, you don't want to die. You just want to make society pay for neglecting you.

if u do it do sepuku style, but remembER thERe othER ways.

OP, on the off-hand possibility this isn't a joke, please do not kill yourself. This forum is a place where your life can have meaning and purpose. Make friends with the users on here. You can live with dignity and respect here. <3

fuck you OP. you post this shit on a public forum, and make incels look like terrorists.

if you kill yourself, don't do it in public

Becky will tweet about her horrible experience and get 1000 likes and patting from her orbiters

fuck you OP. you post this shit on a public forum, and make incels look like terrorists.

if you kill yourself, don't do it in public
How? I’m not threatening to kill anyone. I don’t want to kill anyone nor will I harm anyone. I’m talking about ending my own life when the time comes.

It wouldn’t necessarily help. There are othër options you can exploře

Last edited:
How? I’m not threatening to kill anyone. I don’t want to kill anyone nor will I harm anyone. I’m talking about ending my own life when the time comes.
public suicide is trying to inflict psychological pain upon those who witness it. you are threatening random people with traumatic visions

Occupy yourself with better copes, and overtime you will become numb to the idea of suicide. life is hell, but if you commit suicide, soyciety wins.

public suicide is trying to inflict psychological pain upon those who witness it. you are threatening random people with traumatic visions
Well I’ll be dead so idc, should have treated me a little better.

There was that kid who killed himself like that.

He sang "Sorry for all the mess" before stabbing himself several times in the chest.

Darkest practical joke ever.

I wonder what were his thoughts in his last moments while he was agonizing on the floor and the public was clapping. Was he shocked to hear them clapping ? Did he think : "Are these bastards seriously glad I've just killed myself ??" ?

In any case, I have a mental note about interesting deaths, and this guy is definitely on it.

Last edited:
I'd say dont do it but you seem pretty adamant. Don't do it in front of people though, someone might just rush you to a hospital where you'll be revived and either severely physically debilitated or brain damaged beyond rational thought.

I’m not doing it yet, but it’s how I’d ideally like to go out.
There were times when I contempletad roping too but life does get better

Based tbh
They should see in front of their eyes what soyciety does to a lonely and undesirable male

do it in a mall. young normies would be traumatized for life jfl.
But seriously, not a good idea. It would only make IT happy. Remember st. uggocel?

@ShySaxon should do an AMA. I want to learn more about how’s like in the UK and Anglo culture

Life in the UK = DEATH
Wish you were in America? I want to get out of New York and move out to the Midwest if I could. The “city life” (although I’m a ghetto B&Ter, not someone from the posh and hipster side of town like the Upper East Side or Williamsburg) is far overrated, anyways.

Wish you were in America? I want to get out of New York and move out to the Midwest if I could.
Yes I’d love to move to the US, simply because there’s more open country space there than in the UK where everything is becoming a degenerate concrete jungle and it’s making me suicidal.

Yes I’d love to move to the US, simply because there’s more open country space there than in the UK where everything is becoming a degenerate concrete jungle and it’s making me suicidal.
So the UK is becoming more urbanized? There are still places like the Scottish Highlands.

High IQ I had planned on doing something similar, instead going into a crowded area and splattering my brains with a sawed-off shotgun. But honestly humanity is forever without understanding they would be traumatized for a bit and then move on. Now I just plan on going to a remote area in a forest and maybe camping till I run out of food/water, then finally just pumping a .12 gauge buckshot into my skull.

Yeah but it’s filled with Scottish people
Aren’t the Scots and the English brothers in arms? Anyway, I would visit the UK to see how’s like, but I like living in America better. At least, there’s more options to where you want to be.

No one would care.
Sadly this is true. I am sure a few would be delighted to see ugly abominations like us expire. I am gonna off myself privately. Good luck OP I hope you won't have to resort to it but in the case you will I wish you peace.

As much as I think suicide is brave because of the Kamikaze I don’t want ya to die @ShySaxon :feelsbadman:

113 guests probably don’t understand us

Aren’t the Scots and the English brothers in arms? Anyway, I would visit the UK to see how’s like, but I like living in America better. At least, there’s more options to where you want to be.
We get along when we need to go I guess. You can visit the UK but I can’t exactly recommend visiting the cities, unless you go to a quiet city.
As much as I think suicide is brave because of the Kamikaze I don’t want ya to die @ShySaxon :feelsbadman:

113 guests probably don’t understand us
113 guests = IT coming to laugh

7A927EED AF6E 4A80 91F3 BF272D856DB1

The mods are watching... :feelsbaton:

Shoot yourself in front of Chad and Stacy, have your blood on their faces.

Although I admit I will miss seeing those bouncing tits :feelshaha:

JFL if you hope someone will give a fuck about you.