Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m going to do a tinder experiment to disprove -3 theory.

Need pictures of an 8/10 Arab that can’t be reversed search, and pictures of a 5/10 white that can’t be reversed search.

Let’s see if the -3 theory is actually true or not, and I live in the most liberal state in America.

Also give me the same descriptions for both. They need to have the same status and height.

Racepillers will say there's no such thing as a 8/10 arab. Use the ugliest, yet thuggiest negro you can find instead. They will SLAY in america.

fucking lol good luck man.

Promise to post whatever results you get no matter what though

Racepillers will say there's no such thing as a 8/10 arab. Use the ugliest, yet thuggiest negro you can find instead. They will SLAY in america.
I agree but they’re saying blacks have it as easy as whites. So I need a good looking Arab, and an average white for an experiment.
fucking lol good luck man.

Promise to post whatever results you get no matter what though
Obviously. I’ll stay to my word, but I need pics tbh.

Also for how long should I carry out the experiment? 1 week for each guy? I don’t have tinder gold btw.

I got hold of a girls mobile on Saturday there. She's got glasses, terrible teeth and generally a 2 or a 3.

She had well over 350 matches, all of them telling her how beautiful she is. Most of the messsages she hadn't even opened. I genuinely wanted to record her scrolling through it for the purpose of documenting it on this very website but she would have sensed my autism.

If youve never been in the company of a woman and seen her Tinder matches I have one message for you:

If only you knew how bad things actually are.

Yea I need legitimate pics guys. And the same profile descriptions (include same height too) for both.

Why can't be reverse searched? Foids aren't checking. They just swipe left/right immediately at sight, it just can't be a highly recognizable guy. Try this guy for Arab
4037b3db-85d1-43ac-b4cc-c46b129f27be-jpeg.28274

Just say he is 6 feet. Or make up everything your self.

Why can't be reverse searched? Foids aren't checking. They just swipe left/right immediately at sight, it just can't be a highly recognizable guy. Try this guy for Arab

Need 5 images of him. Also give me a white 5/10 with 5 images too.

I’ll say both are 6 feet, but I need help in the profile description.

Use ItsOver as your whitemale

Need 5 images of him. Also give me a white 5/10 with 5 images too.

I’ll say both are 6 feet, but I need help in the profile description.
Pick your favorite ones
Dhr9QHnX4AEllVd.jpg

Dhr9QHTW0AATknO.jpg

DjIuIIiXsAA8mOC.jpg

Di0PvpRW4AIsiWs.jpg

Di0PvpKX4AUnWPT.jpg

Dh7aCqlW0AAS63N.jpg

DhSpt3yXcAAjMhY.jpg

DhSpt34W4AAn1VW.jpg

DhSpt4KWkAI7kkY.jpg

Now for the average white dude, I don't have one yet. Either search for him yourself or I could find one for you later.

Pick your favorite ones
Dhr9QHnX4AEllVd.jpg

Dhr9QHTW0AATknO.jpg

DjIuIIiXsAA8mOC.jpg

Di0PvpRW4AIsiWs.jpg

Di0PvpKX4AUnWPT.jpg

Dh7aCqlW0AAS63N.jpg

DhSpt3yXcAAjMhY.jpg

DhSpt34W4AAn1VW.jpg

DhSpt4KWkAI7kkY.jpg

Now for the average white dude, I don't have one yet. Either search for him yourself or I could find one for you later.
he doesn't look that arab tbh

he doesn't look that arab tbh
He is persian, alot of them do look like that.

and I guess if you want more ethnic looking ones here is one I found

Good experiment but you seems biased.
Also, arabs aren't at the bottom at the totem pole.
Curries are.
Then rice.

Good experiment but you seems biased.
Also, arabs aren't at the bottom at the totem pole.
Curries are.
Then rice.
So you’re gonna keep switching what you think. Most racepillers say Arabs have it harder than whites and black and are considered ethnics. So -3 theory applies to them.

So you’re gonna keep switching what you think. Most racepillers say Arabs have it harder than whites and black and are considered ethnics. So -3 theory applies to them.
Try it.
I probably wouldn't give an arab a -3..
Maybe - 2 or - 1.5
Curries are a solid - 3 though.
Blacks and latinos - 1 or - 0.5.
So it's far from universal.

Try it.
I probably wouldn't give an arab a -3..
Maybe - 2 or - 1.5
Curries are a solid - 3 though.
If you’re that confident give me pics of an 8/10 curry then, and I’ll try it.

If you’re that confident give me pics of an 8/10 curry then, and I’ll try it.
Just google "Indian model" why are you worried about reverse search?
Will Tinder block those accs or what?

I think I got someone for a 5/10 white
CUrUUjJUcAAlD2h.jpg

B9Hc7pVCcAIYaGb.jpg

Ba-uCtQIUAAZZ9P.jpg

CXfknGYWAAAgrY1.jpg

Just google "Indian model" why are you worried about reverse search?
Will Tinder block those accs or what?
Is this guy good for experiment?

8A71F43A CCCA 42F5 B1EA 3150F02117F7

Need pictures of an 8/10 Arab that can’t be reversed search, and pictures of a 5/10 white that can’t be reversed search.

Let’s see if the -3 theory is actually true or not, and I live in the most liberal state in America.

Also give me the same descriptions for both. They need to have the same status and height.
Cope.

You'll slay with him, no doubt.
Again you keep making excuses.

I’m tryna to test the -3 theory. By racepill logic he should do as good as an average white. Give me an Indian 8/10 whom you think is suspicious to slaying.

To disprove it use 7 Arab and 4 white.
8 is male model tier

He looks a bit underage don’t you think?

Age might create a difference.
list both of them as 18, both guys I put were senior high school kids. Still old enough. Plus girls are into pretty looking guys so looking a little underage is okay, he is 5 face smv wise.

Yeah average ethnic looks like that. :feelsgah:

Its an exponantial downcurve the uglier an ethnic is. Eventually it evens out to -3 or more. One cherrypickes experiment doesnt account for majority of ethnics.
Funny thing is they pick white ethnics:feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah average ethnic looks like that. :feelsgah:

Its an exponantial downcurve the uglier an ethnic is. Eventually it evens out to -3 or more. One cherrypickes experiment doesnt account for majority of ethnics.
But you literally say an 8/10 Indian will do as good as a 5/10 white. I’m trying to disprove this. If you’re not content, we’ll do an experiment with a 6/10 Indian and a 3/10 white, or 4/10 white
list both of them as 18, both guys I put were senior high school kids. Still old enough. Plus girls are into pretty looking guys so looking a little underage is okay, he is 5 face smv wise.
Alright this is it, although he looks a bit short compared to his grandmother.

8/10 Arab Kurd vs your average white boy. Any more suggestions?

To disprove it use 7 Arab and 4 white.
8 is male model tier
Alright, pics?

Again you keep making excuses.

I’m tryna to test the -3 theory. By racepill logic he should do as good as an average white. Give me an Indian 8/10 whom you think is suspicious to slaying.
No, I kind of do not believe in the racepill.
Face >>>>>>>>>>

Racepill may applie for dudes with average looks.

But try a darkskinned curry with top 20 % facial structure.
No professional photo.

That'd be interesting.

-3 theory doesn't apply if you're an 8/10 or above.

Chads/Chags/Chaddams/Tyrones have always slayed and will continue to slay.

U sure his Persian? Why tf is he holding kurdistan flag
the hashtag peshmerga is referencing to a military group that originate from the persian area.

No, I kind of do not believe in the racepill.
Face >>>>>>>>>>

Racepill may applie for dudes with average looks
Racepil would argue

Face > Race > height/frame

Guys give me profile descriptions I’m an autist irl idk what to put tbh

-3 theory doesn't apply if you're an 8/10 or above.

Chads/Chags/Chaddams/Tyrones have always slayed and will continue to slay.
Give me a 7/10 Arab guy then.

Guys give me profile descriptions I’m an autist irl idk what to put tbh
Write "I'm new to town and looking to make some connections here. 6 feet if you want to know". Its not like it truly matters anyways. For the arab guy put "Saddam" as name to highlight his ethnicity.

Arabs have way better SMV than other ethnics. -3 does not apply to arabs, may be -1 or -2. You should try with 8/10 shitskin curries, but those are very difficult to come by. This is the only way to prove your theory.

EJ56cu7.jpg

Write "I'm new to town and looking to make some connections here. 6 feet if you want to know". Its not like it truly matters anyways. For the arab guy put "Saddam" as name to highlight his ethnicity.
Top kek Saddam, tbh I would rate the Arab as a 7/10 anyway. He isn’t an objective 8/10. Do I put 6 feet for the white dude too???

Pick your favorite ones
Dhr9QHnX4AEllVd.jpg

Dhr9QHTW0AATknO.jpg

DjIuIIiXsAA8mOC.jpg

Di0PvpRW4AIsiWs.jpg

Di0PvpKX4AUnWPT.jpg

Dh7aCqlW0AAS63N.jpg

DhSpt3yXcAAjMhY.jpg

DhSpt34W4AAn1VW.jpg

DhSpt4KWkAI7kkY.jpg

He is a 10/10 ethnic. It doesn't get any better than that.
Methodology is important. Use a real 8/10 for this experiment.

If you need to use a very light skinned arab with a white phenotype to disprove the race pill, then you're not really disproving the race pill. The more white you look the less the race pill applies to you as a negative. Use an honest to god 8/10 curry shitskin if you want to try and disprove the race pill, though I imagine you'll have an EXTREMELY hard time finding a dark curry that's an 8/10.

There’s no 10/10
Dude is an 8 tops. Stop with the excuses.
If you need to use a very light skinned arab with a white phenotype to disprove the race pill, then you're not really disproving the race pill. The more white you look the less the race pill applies to you as a negative.
Lmao that’s light skinned?

Well somebody else gotta supply it then.