Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m going to do a tinder experiment to disprove -3 theory.

Need pictures of an 8/10 Arab that can’t be reversed search, and pictures of a 5/10 white that can’t be reversed search.

Let’s see if the -3 theory is actually true or not, and I live in the most liberal state in America.

Also give me the same descriptions for both. They need to have the same status and height.

dude doesnt realize a bunch of arabs look like that, especially iraqis and iranians.
Exactly. They’re making excuses lol.
Fuck it, I’m using him.

He looks like a spic. We need an actual blue-eyed white person.
Again, someone else gotta supply it then. I honestly took at least 10 minutes looking for the whitey.
You've obviously never travelled to the Middle East.
000000000000.jpg

roughly same skin color.

Last edited:
Fuck it, I’m using him.
Have fun with the flawed experiment then that changes the minds of 0 people since mountains of actual scientific evidence is greater than one Tinder experiment that uses the whitest good looking ethnic you're capable of finding.

Fuck it, I’m using him.
LMFAO
Download 6

this guy looks white you retard, no woman swiping on him will think she is an arab
hell, if anything he looks whiter than the "white guy"
CXfknGYWAAAgrY1

this is basically 8/10 white vs 4/10 white experiment
rofl at this "experiment"
pathetically low effort

Im from Jordan, average arab from levantine is nowhere near white as that guy.

If you need to use a very light skinned arab with a white phenotype to disprove the race pill, then you're not really disproving the race pill. The more white you look the less the race pill applies to you as a negative. Use an honest to god 8/10 curry shitskin if you want to try and disprove the race pill, though I imagine you'll have an EXTREMELY hard time finding a dark curry that's an 8/10.
THIS^^^

this is basically 8/10 white vs 4/10 white experiment
rofl at this "experiment"
pathetically low effort
This, the arab guy needs to be more obviously arab, and the white guy needs to be more pale

Arabs have way better SMV than other ethnics. -3 does not apply to arabs, may be -1 or -2. You should try with 8/10 shitskin curries, but those are very difficult to come by. This is the only way to prove your theory.

@PhenomSkillz use Prabhas, he's considered a 9/10 in India, and he actually looks Indian

Baahubali-Actor-Prabhas-Workout-Regime.jpg

DZJQ2DJWsAA55xu.jpg
Prabhas-5.jpg

@PhenomSkillz use Prabhas, he's considered a 9/10 in India, and he actually looks Indian

DZJQ2DJWsAA55xu.jpg
Prabhas-5.jpg

Yea, this is a good candidate, he is at least 8/10 according to curry standard.

DZJQ2DJWsAA55xu.jpg
Prabhas-5.jpg
this,

OP if you want your experiment have ANY credibility use someone of his skin color (u can use him too)

you are not proving racepill with those pictures. You chose A WHITE "ethnic" and spic looking borderline white

it is basically white vs white experiment you are going to run
Download 6

I am from Jordan, like 90% of us are not white like him.

Jordanian protesters hold banners 1514575688 4052

this is the average skin tone of us arabs.

I got hold of a girls mobile on Saturday there. She's got glasses, terrible teeth and generally a 2 or a 3.

She had well over 350 matches, all of them telling her how beautiful she is. Most of the messsages she hadn't even opened. I genuinely wanted to record her scrolling through it for the purpose of documenting it on this very website but she would have sensed my autism.

If youve never been in the company of a woman and seen her Tinder matches I have one message for you:

If only you knew how bad things actually are.

please do this

this,

OP if you want your experiment have ANY credibility use someone of his skin color (u can use him too)

you are not proving racepill with those pictures. You chose A WHITE "ethnic" and spic looking borderline white

it is basically white vs white experiment you are going to run
View attachment 32236

I am from Jordan, like 90% of us are not white like him.

View attachment 32237
this is the average skin tone of us arabs.

@chudur-budur Really, JBW theory is a misnomer. It's more JLW(just look white) theory.

How the fuck is it going, have you found anything to use yet?

Low IQ mofo's.

Yea, I agree with you, JLW should be more appropriate.

Prabhas-5.jpg

Does that mean you mog this guy?
I love it when they call him "ugly as fuck" when he is VERY famous actor and considered very hot in india
he is an easy 9/10 indian.

they fail to realize they effectively support the racepill when they call him "not an 9" "ugly as fuck"
JFL

they fail to realize they effectively support the racepill when they call him "not an 9" "ugly as fuck" JFL
High IQ post.

You started already right? How many matches so far?

You started already right? How many matches so far?
Nope. I haven’t. There’s so many disagreements about this.

I want the ethnic community to agree on an ethnic Chad and a white Normie.

I am looking forward to the results. Average white guy Vs. Chad-level Arab.

Mmmm.... On Tinder sex is more important than relationships. If we were talking relationships white would win, but for Tinder I think arab takes it.

We'll see how true Tall, Dark, and Handsome is.

Last edited:
I am looking forward to the results. Average white guy Vs. Chad-level Arab.

Mmmm.... On Tinder sex is more important than relationships. If we were talking relationships white would win, but for Tinder I think arab takes it.

We'll see how true Tall, Dark, and Handsome is.
Ethnics aren’t agreeing that this Arab is a true ethnic.

I need people to agree on a specific Chad individual who’s truly an ethnic AND 8/10 PSL (with a hunter eye area).

Ethnics aren’t agreeing that this Arab is a true ethnic.

I need people to agree on a specific Chad individual who’s truly an ethnic AND 8/10 PSL (with a hunter eye area).
They're going to want to get the worst 8/10 possible.

Request: If the arab is wearing muslim garb, the white guy has to be wearing something equally hideous.

They're going to want to get the worst 8/10 possible.

Request: If the arab is wearing muslim garb, the white guy has to be wearing something equally hideous.
Give me a darker Arab for these fools to accept.
And I agree with you. They want us to use an ugly ethnic who’s not even an 8/10 and doesn’t have a hunter eye area.

DZJQ2DJWsAA55xu.jpg
Prabhas-5.jpg
Use this man if you want to disprove the race pill my guy. This is an honest to god 9/10 full Indian, no one would disagree with this choice except for those whitecels who prove the race pill by calling him ugly (Which can only be because of his distinctly ethnic features).

The Indian dude is PERFECT for this experiment.

The Indian dude versus ITSOVER is a good example.

ItsOVER is literally the definition of average white guy who went from incel/failed normie to JBW icon.

And that Indian dude is the epitome of masculine chad features but in Indian form.

And by your reasoning @PhenomSkillz there is no way that ItsOVER should be able to beat him because the Indian dude is AT LEAST an 8/10 and probably 9/10 for Indian dudes. One of the best featured indian guys I've ever seen tbh especially when you consider he hasn't had rhinoplasty or nything to look less indian.

That is a fair experiment. Indian Chad vs. ItsOver.

Do it in US, a European Country and somewhere in East Asia and see what happens.

The Indian dude is PERFECT for this experiment.

The Indian dude versus ITSOVER is a good example.

ItsOVER is literally the definition of average white guy who went from incel/failed normie to JBW icon.

And that Indian dude is the epitome of masculine chad features but in Indian form.

And by your reasoning @PhenomSkillz there is no way that ItsOVER should be able to beat him because the Indian dude is AT LEAST an 8/10 and probably 9/10 for Indian dudes. One of the best featured indian guys I've ever seen tbh especially when you consider he hasn't had rhinoplasty or nything to look less indian.

That is a fair experiment. Indian Chad vs. ItsOver.

Do it in US, a European Country and somewhere in East Asia and see what happens.
I dont think itsover is average wasp. 5'6'' framelet with subpar face

Z85fXUe
Line 1527915795774

but even that would be better experiment

Arab guy will blow the white guy out of the park. Why do you need to do an experiment for this? 5/10 is average and 8/10 is chad-territory lol

Arab guy will blow the white guy out of the park. Why do you need to do an experiment for this? 5/10 is average and 8/10 is chad-territory lol
I’m not using the Arab guy. I’m using the Indian

I’m not using the Arab guy. I’m using the Indian
Still will blow him out of the park if you use a legit 8/10. I am a curry so I can give suggestions. Or have you found one?

Still will blow him out of the park if you use a legit 8/10. I am a curry so I can give suggestions. Or have you found one?
Nope. I need a white guy man. I can’t use the other white guy who looks short as hell.

Okay, here's a random white guy from Facebook.

35297259 325245334676977 2972141618217353216 n31743559 298474714020706 8317704712782610432 n21463393 214572152410963 2732997030084589025 n17309350 120721148462731 8702112791326342778 n35970750 325247398010104 3030234929251221504 n

But you have the Indian 8/10? WHo are you using?
Tbh this guy doesn’t look 8/10 at all, but I’m confident he’s gonna beat any average white. You know what, I’m just gonna use the average white @Creep gave me.

One more. This guy shows more skin. (my favorite is the one where he's turning towards the camera and giving the middle finger haha)
37907807 435868680249762 8761357285223038976 n
36957636 419938415176122 4425800641310359552 n
36477799 409123182924312 5366457612244090880 n
26219435 322877708215527 2159370155934738600 n
23795877 305707653265866 6392604040229204737 n
22007927 283311462172152 2615307740583944503 n

Tbh this guy doesn’t look 8/10 at all, but I’m confident he’s gonna beat any average white. You know what, I’m just gonna use the average white @Creep gave me.
nah, they think he looks like a "spic" so they won't respect this experiment. The only downside to that Indian guy is his nose, honestly. He will definitely do better than the white, though. Somebody else gotta find an average white then, they go raging at everything I put on here but do nothing themselves.