Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m going to do a tinder experiment to disprove -3 theory.

Need pictures of an 8/10 Arab that can’t be reversed search, and pictures of a 5/10 white that can’t be reversed search.

Let’s see if the -3 theory is actually true or not, and I live in the most liberal state in America.

Also give me the same descriptions for both. They need to have the same status and height.

Need pictures of an 8/10 Arab that can’t be reversed search, and pictures of a 5/10 white that can’t be reversed search.

Let’s see if the -3 theory is actually true or not, and I live in the most liberal state in America.

Also give me the same descriptions for both. They need to have the same status and height.

I'm an average/slightly above average Middle Easterner if you'd be interested in using my pics.

uh no. Prabhas is good enough. Hell I think the 2nd guy I put is good enough but they will probably say his nose is too white or some shit so just use prabhas. Prabhas vs 2nd white guy @The End put should be perfect.

For catfishing, I avoid using professional photography so as to not tip off people that I'm using a model. But girls are dumb, so they may not even realize that those are pro-photos.

My tactic was to get some cell-phone-photos from a model's instagram and use those pics as my fake profile, but OKCupid still detected that things were fishy (and deleted that account). I forgot to delete the meta-data from the profile pictures, so maybe that set off alarm bells.

Last edited:
uh no. Prabhas is good enough. Hell I think the 2nd guy I put is good enough but they will probably say his nose is too white or some shit so just use prabhas. Prabhas vs 2nd white guy @The End put should be perfect.
Ok
Lmao I’m swiping with pabas and he ain’t gettin nauffin’ lol!

Ok
lol

even a 9/10 LITERAL model shitskin aint gotting nothing

it is truly over

Positively, yes. He looks like a total douche, just what the ladies like.
he looks retarded tbh
I think this guy is a better candidate than the 2nd one.

Last edited:
Ok
I'm not sure why you chose Prabhas. He has status halo and he is tall. Those are the two biggest things going for him. Facially he isn't a 8/10 which is what is needed on Tinder. You should have used Siddharth Malhotra tbh.

Ok
giphy.gif

when a bollywood actor isnt enough
You should have used Siddharth Malhotra tbh.
he has whiteish skin

I'm not sure why you chose Prabhas. He has status halo and he is tall. Those are the two biggest things going for him. Facially he isn't a 8/10 which is what is needed on Tinder. You should have used Siddharth Malhotra tbh.
but that guy DOESNT look like a curry

if you have to use a white skinned guy to "disprove" racepill, you only succeed in proving it.

the guy you said is this :
Sid 759

women wont think he is a curry, that's whole point of racepill

he looks like a greek not curry.

lol

even a 9/10 LITERAL model shitskin aint gotting nothing

it is truly over

he looks retarded tbh

I think this guy is a better candidate than the 2nd one.
Prabhas' appeal comes totally from his height and status. He isn't a guy would do great on tinder. If you look at his face, there is no way he is an 9/10. This is the kind of guy who'd do better irl. On tinder face matter and no way that guy is a 9/10 man.

To make an image non reverse searchable all you have to do is crop it a little.

Prabhas' appeal comes totally from his height and status. He isn't a guy would do great on tinder. If you look at his face, there is no way he is an 9/10. This is the kind of guy who'd do better irl. On tinder face matter and no way that guy is a 9/10 man.
what do you think about this guy?
1533083085529-png.32306

he mogs prabhas in my opinion tbh and he has looks pretty ethnic, but they probably say his nose is too caucasian.

use that guy as the ethnic https://www.instagram.com/smaransahu/
he is Indian but looks more middle eastern, but this is a real ethnic chad. The other Indian guy you are using isn't that attractive, the reason Indian foids are all over him is because he is a famous actor with a lot of status.

Pabas is a fucking 6/10 PSL wise maximum

EB00F531 67D9 4CBA 8632 19EDE82D636B

Nigga won’t do well. He’s “hot” in India due to status.

Pabas is a fucking 6/10 PSL wise maximum

View attachment 32591

Nigga won’t do well. He’s “hot” in India due to status.
Exaectly man. Use Siddharth. He doesn't look white in every pic like he did in the one you posted.
what do you think about this guy?
1533083085529-png.32306

he mogs prabhas in my opinion tbh and he has looks pretty ethnic, but they probably say his nose is too caucasian.
Don't think he mogs Prabhas

Last edited:
he is Indian but looks more middle eastern, but this is a real ethnic chad. The other Indian guy you are using isn't that attractive, the reason Indian foids are all over him is because he is a famous actor with a lot of status.
Exactly. I’m fucking redoing this experiment. Dude is not even a 6 tbh, face wise. Only his height and status give him sexual attraction.
You know what actually. Let me search for a dark skinned chad and use him.

Exactly. I’m fucking redoing this experiment. Dude is not even a 6 tbh, face wise. Only his height and status give him sexual attraction.
Wait, I'll give some suggestions. You can chose them too instead of Sidharth.

just fucking lol at you coping retards calling him a 6 just after he couldnt get any matches
LOL
you will never admit it. the agenda u are tyring to push is not based on reality

sure go ahead and use greek / spaniard looking dudes to "disprove" racepill, it will convince NOBODY, you will have wasted your time.
your experiment will have 0 credibility

Sid 759

the conclusion of this does nothing but prove racepill. You HAVE to resort to fair skinned curries / arabs with caucasian features
you know you can't use a curry who is actually a shitskin like majority of indians.

you retards calling prabhas a 6 is THE racepill.

I rest my case and I am outta this thread.

just fucking lol at you coping retards calling him a 6 just after he couldnt get any matches
LOL
you will never admit it. the agenda u are tyring to push is not based on reality

sure go ahead and use greek / spaniard looking dudes to "disprove" racepill, it will convince NOBODY, you will have wasted your time.

View attachment 32594

the conclusion of this does nothing but prove racepill. You HAVE to resort to fair skinned curries / arabs with caucasian features
you know you can't use a curry who is actually a shitskin like majority of indians.

Bro there’s no way he’s a fucking 8 if you analyze him PSL wise. Give me a real dark skinned 8.

Last edited:
@PhenomSkillz

Gurmeet Chaudhary

_70e5cc50-b170-11e6-97d4-77e8d9863aa4.jpg

Inder Bajwa

dbefa155-db03-49c1-bb09-9945ed37432a.jpg

Rohit Khandelwal

59319541.cms

Siddhart too clearly looks brown in other pics, you don't need to pic an extremely dark shitskin.

sid.jpg

Abhinav Shukla

Abhinav-Shukla.jpg

Average Indian is brown, not dark brown or black. Face is important for this experiment. You can chose a manlet and it won't make much difference but a facially average guy like Prabhas won't slay.

@PhenomSkillz

Gurmeet Chaudhary

_70e5cc50-b170-11e6-97d4-77e8d9863aa4.jpg

Inder Bajwa

dbefa155-db03-49c1-bb09-9945ed37432a.jpg

Rohit Khandelwal

59319541.cms

Siddhart too clearly looks brown in other pics, you don't need to pic an extremely dark shitskin.

sid.jpg

Abhinav Shukla

Abhinav-Shukla.jpg

Average Indian is brown, not dark brown or black. Face is important for this experiment. You can chose a manlet and it won't make much difference but a facially average guy like Prabhas won't slay.
Give me a dark skinned but non African MM.
Need to prove to these low IQ ethnics that race doesn’t matter, nor does it hinder your chances. I’m gonna do a 6/10 white vs dark skinned 8/10
You know what dudes...

Fuck disproving the -3 theory. I know it’s BS.

Let me take it a step further and do a dark skinned male model vs white male Model. I’m that confident tbh.

Last edited:
Need to prove to these low IQ ethnics that race doesn’t matter, nor does it hinder your chances. I’m gonna do a 6/10 white vs dark skinned 8/10
Dark skinned means south India and fair skin means North India. Even I have fair skin. Does that make me non-Indian?

I have done Tinder experiments with Siddharth Malhotra with Indian flag in the bio saying Indian model. He was getting messages from white stacies in New York. I doubt they didn't read his bio.

LOL

View attachment 32594

Dude, you really think Prabhas is an 8 facially? Indians are on average uglier which is true and that is the reason they do bad. But the point here is not to see how average Indian compares to an average white coz he is uglier and we know that. The point is how an average white compares to an 8/10 Indian which Prabhas isn't. I posted some more above, you can say which one you think should he chose for the experiment. And what do you mean by Caucasian features? Every white guy here is caucasian. Does he really have the features to slay on Tinder?

Point is that girls will know that he is Indian and if that doesn't convince you just put in the bio saying Indian and see if he gets messages first or not.
You know what dudes...

Fuck disproving the -3 theory. I know it’s BS.

Let me take it a step further and do a dark skinned male model vs white male Model. I’m that confident tbh.
Tyrone has already defeated Chad in London and Chang has defeated Chad in SIngapore. I am sure Chadpreet will defeat Chad in India too. I believe in racepill but the -3 theory is just taking it too far, lol.

Brett maverick vs the brown Arab chad

Let’s do this.

white chad will win over ethnic chad, no point in testing that. do an ethnic chad vs 6/10 white

white chad will win over ethnic chad, no point in testing that. do an ethnic chad vs 6/10 white
Ok right now I’m using the Arab chad.

Inb4 he looks white

Dude looks Persian as fuck with brown skin.

Chang (in SIngapore) and Tyrone(in London) have both defeated Chad in experiments I have done earlier. An Arab chad cucking him, will not be unusual

I’m gonna use the darkest photos of him. Ethnics need to stop coping. Most Arabs have a similar skin tone to him.

3A5E8888 33B6 4A86 9A6D FF6E2E79E333
0DD0E895 6C17 471E 98E2 1CA4FCE7A067
C985AF08 3ECF 4FEF 9BB2 EBA70CDF4CFC
076108E0 B6B4 43F7 A436 35D44A344BBB
4E916582 097B 43FB 8E3C ECF9816790E9
359545BD 4511 47FC 9B53 E03587F2867E

4A6F2287 0673 406D AC13 82D4DBDF45BC

2198A402 07D6 4C6A 8978 E75AF43E023B

BC29D0F6 59FA 4531 8461 C883521B1B3F

B08F129E 1D48 4379 985C 5DF5FAC5CBB5

31A29E66 156B 4A5C A181 73F35EAAC16F

Lol
LOL she unmatched me lmao

Last edited:
Here is your elusive 8/10 curry --

EJ56cu7.jpg

7fabaa2b-4399-4754-9a90-bddb0f692c1e_gallery_image_250_250.jpg

Asif+Azim.jpg

Curry -- check
Brown skin -- check
Tall (6'1") -- check
Black Straight hair -- check
Black eyes -- check
Hunter eyes -- check
Good lower third -- check
Full lips -- check
Jaw -- check
Chin -- check
Thin nose -- check

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/asifazimofficial/?hl=en
FB: https://www.facebook.com/AsifAzim.Fanclub/

This guy's name is "Asif Azim", he is a pure street-shitting Indian, also a Muslim, so you can pass him as a brown arab too. Now stop bullshitting and start your experiment. All the rest of the ethnics in other posts are too white/southern-european/north-african looking. This guy can be easily passed as 8/10.

If you google him you will find more pics of him with low lighting where he looks more brown/dark.

I would suggest to give him a more common arabic name, like "Jamal" or "Abdul" or "Ahmed", because this guy used to be one of the top models in India, many currywhores might know him, and put his age to 28.

There are plethora of white normie pics you can find on IG or FB.

Also @11gaijin and @tehgymcel420

EJ56cu7.jpg

Asif+Azim.jpg

Curry -- check
Brown skin -- check
Tall (6'1") -- check
Black eyes -- check
Hunter eyes -- check
Full lips -- check
Jaw -- check
Chin -- check
Thin nose -- check

This guy's name is "Asif Azim", he is a pure street-shitting Indian, also a Muslim, so you can pass him as a brown arab too. Now stop bullshitting and start your experiment. All the rest of the ethnics in other posts are too white/southern-european/north-african looking. This guy can be easily passed as 8/10.

If you google him you will find more pics of him with low lighting where he looks more brown/dark.

I would suggest to give him a more common arabic name, like "Jamal" or "Abdul" or "Ahmed", because this guy used to be one of the top models in India, many currywhores might know him, and put his age to 28.

Also @11gaijin
This nigga is gonna slay hard tbh

I bet you he will beat this white chad

View attachment 32659
This is where you are coping, run both
Why do you think so?

EJ56cu7.jpg

Asif+Azim.jpg

Curry -- check
Brown skin -- check
Tall (6'1") -- check
Black eyes -- check
Hunter eyes -- check
Full lips -- check
Jaw -- check
Chin -- check
Thin nose -- check

Also @11gaijin and @tehgymcel420
All 8+ slays.
An accurate experiment is 7 curry vs 4 white

I bet you he will beat this white chad

View attachment 32659

Only experiment can tell, I don't think so.

That curry nigga Asif Azim will get shunned by almost all asian whores and most white whores, but might get lots of matches from balckbitches and currybitches.

Only experiment can tell, I don't think so.

That curry nigga Asif Azim will get shunned by almost all asian whores and most white whores, but might get lots of matches from balckbitches and currybitches.
Right now I’m testing the Arab chad. After 3 days, I will test this dude.