Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm going to lose my job because I'm ugly

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
Conversations of foids saying that I do not know how to work with women, more and more ignored by my team, today I was handing some papers to the woman of human resources she was always educated and cheerful when talking with me, today she was totally serious and without education, they will get rid of me and it was all because of them, I never had problems with anyone, I always tried to do my best I never received negative feedback but even then I can feel that I'm being scapegoated.

I think that's is happening cause once a foid was talking to me and she leaned across the table and I saw part of her breasts, almost instinctively I looked, not because I wanted to see breasts but because of the movement of the blouse I ended up looking. She immediately retreated she got serious and seemed offended, fucking I'm sure it was on purpose I looked unintentionally it was not my intention, it was completely instinctive.

That bastards dit it, they created a micro event that I could not escape, I always take care for not fall in something like this, but they are the same as snakes used something instinctive to turn me into a prey, I'm sure that was it, I did not even talk to her after that but I'm sure it's the end, the help I could offer my parents will end, my utility too, all because I looked, I looked at a movement that I did not expect and that's enough to make me a monster, this is probably the end, if I lose my job I'm going to kill myself

Yet conservicunts get angry at us for being "lazy" NEETs.

U just cant win as an ugly :feelsbadman:

Work security OP, you get to rot at a desk all night and browse the web.

Calm down brother and don't them mothefuckers make you kill yourself it is not worth it trust me.you'll find your way eventually

No job is worth dying for, bail on it if you have to.

Calm down brother and don't them mothefuckers make you kill yourself it is not worth it trust me.you'll find your way eventually

Feel sorry for you OP. I feel the same way, when you do nothing to these fuckers and they are negative to you for no fucking reason. Read the book "How to win friends and influence people" and try some manipulation, try to get them on your side although that will be hard af. Try some tips from that book.

If you're below a 4 this is not a surprising occurrence and happens more often than people think

Are u about to get metooed?