Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm going to take your advice.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
A lot is going to happen in the coming months for me. My only cope is ending next week, my birthday is next month and I could be going to real life school in January and deal with all the crap there. A lot of members here have said I'm too young and I've always brushed it off because of my experiences, but maybe they have a point. After seeing the insane larp that was @IamJacksBrokenHeart today, for some reason that's made me want to put in as much effort as possible to either ascend or at least find a way to comfortably rot in peace. I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused here. I hope I'm able to find some peace through this attempt.

How old are you and what did @IamJacksBrokenHeart do?

Peace.

May you find some direction in life.

Honestly, I can't give you any advice. Negative experience is still an experience, but it doesn't help me in any way. I'm not much older than you, but I was able somehow to reach this age and discover blackpill just recently, though I've realized everything all along, I never wanted to believe.

What I want to say is, it's true that it won't get any better than it is now. Ofc, there are some possibilities. You might even ascend. But in general, things in life won't change drastically in a better way. It get only worse FOR EVERYONE. Some may disagree, but it won't get better even for Chads or any better looking men in any aspect. The only exception might be foids.

Use this time that you have. Enjoy anything you can, any cope. If there's anything, do it now. Sometimes I feel better only because I've had sleep. Idk. You can't change nothing. But try not to waste this time not to regret later. It's the only time you can not give a single a fuck.

Or maybe you feel guilty of larping now all of a sudden? I don't hate you but I don't like your presence on this forum.

Isn’t this the like 5th time you’ve done this

The most minor thing is going to set you off. And then you're gonna be back here making your shitty low effort threads again. Your entire exstience on this forum is an ouroboros.

You should be the last one to accuse someone else of being a larp