Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm going to the dentist tomorrow.

muharremabi

muharremabi

70iqcel
-
I've got a rotten tooth that hurts day and night. This will either be pulled or filled. I have no fear in slightest but my teeth are crooked as fuck and i'm pretty sure my ogre teeth is going to freak everyone out. Dentists will mock me and do their work while looking at me with pure disgust. JFL at going dentist as an incel.

Over for toothcels

hope you get a big tittie dentist foid:feelshmm:

dw they will probably treat you normally but talk shit about you afterwards

Good luck. I have tooth decay and don't enough money or insurance to get it fixed and I look like a fucking methhead

I got a stacy dentist tbh

hope you get a big tittie dentist foid:feelshmm:

One time I had a big titted dentist wearing a hijab and I swear to god I coomed to Mia Khalifa for a whole week

Good luck. I have tooth decay and don't enough money or insurance to get it fixed and I look like a fucking methhead
Same here. I have to get one tooth at the top front pulled. I have to several root canal’d. I have to get some fillings too. That’s what hygiene neglect will do to you.

dw they will probably treat you normally but talk shit about you afterwards
:cryfeels:
Same here. I have to get one tooth at the top front pulled. I have to several root canal’d. I have to get some fillings too. That’s what hygiene neglect will do to you.
Brutal. My tooth aches for about 2 weeks and I couldn't even eat a proper meal, it was an awful experience. How do you guys cope?

:cryfeels:

Brutal. My tooth aches for about 2 weeks and I couldn't even eat a proper meal, it was an awful experience. How do you guys cope?
I’m too much of a pussy to kill myself. Even though I want to because the last thing I want is to wear dentures in my early 20s. Then you’d know it would truly be over.

rotten tooth from rotting must suck