Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I’m going to use my cousin to make money off of onlyfans.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
This is in response to this post: https://incels.is/threads/foid-trie...try-it-barely-puts-in-effort-makes-1k.253650/

I decided that this world is rotting and there is no fixing it or going back. I must play into the system if I’m gonna keep playing. I’ll be living with my cousin pretty soon, and I’m gonna tell her I want to take pics of her feet because they are very pretty (I’ll think of something better when the time comes), and then I’m gonna use those feet pics and sell them on onlyfans.

If this doesn’t work for one reason or another, I’ll convince her to take nudes and sell them on only fans and we split the money 50\50, since it was my idea.

@BlkPillPres @Personalityinkwell thoughts?

Last edited:
BÆŠËD. Hope it works out for you. Only Fans max for money is woke and BÆŠËD

This is in response to this post: https://incels.is/threads/foid-trie...try-it-barely-puts-in-effort-makes-1k.253650/

I decided that this world is rotting and there is no fixing it or going back. I must play into the system if I’m gonna keep playing. I’ll be living with my cousin pretty soon, and I’m gonna tell her I want to take pics of her feat because they are very pretty (I’ll think of something better when the time comes), and then I’m gonna use those feet pics and sell them on onlyfans.

If this doesn’t work for one reason or another, I’ll convince her to take nudes and sell them on only fans and we split the money 50\50, since it was my idea.
Do you think she will actually agree to split it JFL?

Do you think she will actually agree to split it JFL?
Other than my mother, she is the only foid to have a decent connection with me. It’s very likely. Not only that, but I’ll make sure the OF account it connected to my bank account, so I’ll call the shots :feelsYall:

Other than my mother, she is the only foid to have a decent connection with me. It’s very likely. Not only that, but I’ll make sure the OF account it connected to my bank account, so I’ll call the shots :feelsYall:
If she's mature enough, she would rather just make all the money for herself and not share.
Women are more money hungry than anyone you can imagine.

Based. Mogs me tho ur cousin lets you take pictures of her lol

If she's mature enough, she would rather just make all the money for herself and not share.
Women are more money hungry than anyone you can imagine.
She actually is extremely immature, which I will play to my advantage. I’m also higher IQ than her.
Based. Mogs me tho ur cousin lets you take pictures of her lol
I’m not sure if she will yet, but it’s likely.

She actually is extremely immature, which I will play to my advantage. I’m also higher IQ than her.

I’m not sure if she will yet, but it’s likely.
go for it man

Lol I'm sure she could just make the account herself and keep the money

Unless you take the pics of her feet while she's sleeping so she doesn't know and keep it all a secret

Lol I'm sure she could just make the account herself and keep the money

Unless you take the pics of her feet while she's sleeping so she doesn't know and keep it all a secret
She’s low IQ and immature. She wouldn’t have the first clue how to. Also, she is relatively close with me. She won’t betray me like that.

@ShadowTheEdgehog thoughts?

This sounds like a lawsuit in the making.

My advice is DON'T.

This sounds like a lawsuit in the making.

My advice is DON'T.
Stop being a baby bitch. I have nothing to live for anyway. It’s do or die brocel.

Once you mention only fan she’ll do it herself
I won’t at first. First I’m gonna try the feet pics thing on my own, but if that’s not working out for some reason, I’ll, convince her to do it with me. She won’t betray me, but to be on the safe side, I’ll gather some “stuff” on her.

Good luck with that

I think you would also need ID and credentials of hers to make the account with her pictures.

Impersonation is a crime.

Women are more money hungry. than anyone you can imagine.
You gotta become an onlyfans pimp and give her the classic backhand if she dont hand over the goods. :feelsBox:

Actually based ngl. E-whoring is lifefuel for NEETcels. If I ever get a girlfriend then I'll pimp her for e whore money and then toss her out to the pavement. This is how you treat women. She's gonna leave you eventually so you might as well make the most out of it.

Jfl, you’re going to fuck up real bad.

I’ll convince her to take nudes and sell them on only fans and we split the money 50\50, since it was my idea
ROFL, good luck with that. It will be 100/0 in her favour

Good luck with that, she'll just cut you off when she realises the power she holds & what to do then will move out.

I hope you can do it but not sure if she will accept, she can do everything by herself.