Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Im going to work

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★

It is truly infuriating, indeed. I have to go to work as well. At least I have 45 minutes left to browse this forum before I have to go.

I'm going to high school. Just curious, how is your workplace?

Time consuming
It is truly infuriating, indeed. I have to go to work as well. At least I have 45 minutes left to browse this forum before I have to go.
I wish a plane crashed into my bedroom while I was sleeping

I am slaving for a hair transplant.

I hate workplace normies so much

It only gets worse after high school when you have responsibilities and shit

Im neet so im still in bed

I saw this thread title on the home page and instantly knew it would be Indari's thread.

What work is it?

My condolences.

Poor wagies, at this point I think I'll be unemployed forever :feelskek:

i will be forced to get a job soon

i will be forced to get a job soon

Don't go into retail or anything related to dealing with customers or you gonna have a bad fucking time trust me. At times this faggots broke me so hard that I cried in changing room and wished I was never born. Eventually u will stop giving any fucks at all anymore and u will be low inihib as fuck but only during work hours for some reason.

Don't go into retail or anything related to dealing with customers or you gonna have a bad fucking time trust me. At times this faggots broke me so hard that I cried in changing room and wished I was never born. Eventually u will stop giving any fucks at all anymore and u will be low inihib as fuck but only during work hours for some reason.
what do you suggest I go into? This is just for the summer

what do you suggest I go into? This is just for the summer

The easiest way to find employment will probably be some fast-food restaurant but work in kitchen to avoid customer faggots. Also warehouses are pretty cool they usually pay more than average and people there are chill.

If you smart as fuq u can try getting intership or summer job in your field of study.

Working on air conditioning systems. As a helper
Kek, im flying to California next week to do the same thing with my uncle because hes going to pay me alot. How hard is it?

I have an install today with duct work included which can only mean hot ass attic FUCK
Kek, im flying to California next week to do the same thing with my uncle because hes going to pay me alot. How hard is it?
what the fuck, I wish I could move to cali. Can i come ? Instead I'm going to Kenya in several months.

It's fucking horrible and you're starting right in the summer so it'll be the worst. But that is just me. I experience everything the worst way possible.

grow weed. do weed. ride bmx.

It be like that

Good goy, work hard for Mr. Goldberg

I'm pooping at work. Getting paid to poop is the best.

I have an install today with duct work included which can only mean hot ass attic FUCK

what the fuck, I wish I could move to cali. Can i come ? Instead I'm going to Kenya in several months.

It's fucking horrible and you're starting right in the summer so it'll be the worst. But that is just me. I experience everything the worst way possible.

grow weed. do weed. ride bmx.
I'm not moving there, just going to be working there for the summer, but hell the wages in Cali is far greater than the fucking trash wages here in North Carolina so I dont care how brutal it is tbh, I just need the money. Have you ever had to deal with insects in the attics? That's my biggest fear right now. I dont want insects crawling on me. Also what are you going to Kenya for? Studying abroad?

I'm not moving there, just going to be working there for the summer, but hell the wages in Cali is far greater than the fucking trash wages here in North Carolina so I dont care how brutal it is tbh, I just need the money. Have you ever had to deal with insects in the attics? That's my biggest fear right now. I dont want insects crawling on me. Also what are you going to Kenya for? Studying abroad?
Yes studying at the uni my dad works at so I get free tuition I think. I've never seen an insect in the attic. The shit part is the heat and lugging heavy metal parts with sharp edges through retarded ass attics that the fkn stupid ass fkn planner made as hard to work in as possible. Often times though the air condenser unit outside is hidden by a bush and there can be spider webs and insects there and once I saw a snake but no bugs crawling on me.
Do weed