Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm gonna be a double agent in the race war

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I don't care about allegiance for either side so I will just do damage from both ends ngl. Anyway time to gymmaxx cardio max and gunmax I've been LDARing far too long.

I am going to miss blackcels like @Colvin76 RIP :feelsrope: make sure to use the cover of darkness to attack

I often dislike it when people hype up happenings, even in a joking manner (although this particular thread didn't upset me).
I think that if something truly happened, everyone would stop complaining 24/7 about their life like a bitch and then proceed to complain about how them, their family, etc. are all going to die. Basically just a complete 180.
This is a major part of what confuses me so much about the normroach mentality. They will complain and complain of every single component of their life while putting in jack shit for effort to fix it or even find solutions to it, yet they would lose their shit if they knew that they were going to die.
Wise way to spend a life indeed.
:feelskek: Holy shit my man, my family dying would be major lifefuel. You made it sound even better.

I would just weapondealermaxx tbh if I lived in burgerland

The half race advantage just pick the side u want to identify wiht

Double agents me

You going to get based around like a bitch, nigga you gay?

I don't care about allegiance for either side so I will just do damage from both ends ngl. Anyway time to gymmaxx cardio max and gunmax I've been LDARing far too long.

I am going to miss blackcels like @Colvin76 RIP :feelsrope: make sure to use the cover of darkness to attack
I agree with you. Part of blackpill is that you have no allegiances because you recognize that all human social relationships are just coverups for natural urges, just like they are in with other social animals.
I've played both sides of the game for years with people in many scenarios and continue to do so, it's fun to fuck over people who hate you for who you are. Manipulating them using their own naivety and emotional vulnerability is the best way to get back at people who want you dead or out of their sight. Much more fun, effective, and safe, than any other means, and also harder to catch and less immoral (because no lasting consequences usually, no violence or stigma, no resources used or damaged, and sometimes this is a victimless crime if nobody "feels" hurt).

Only Chads are low inhib enough to riot.

The rest of us are stuck here while the streets are on fire

Please tell me you're kidding.
Why? Blackcels are better people than the people who are assaulting anyone who isn't 100% with them.
Have you ever seen incels assault people who aren't 100% with them in masses? No, because there aren't that many and definitely not that many who are violent.
are you sure about that
If you were @ing me, then no. I don't feel sure about it at all and I stop doing it sometimes. But that's what makes it fun, it's a guilty pleasure.
Don't worry, I'm not selling you out to IT if that's what you mean. :what:
are you sure about that
If you were @ing me, then no. I don't feel sure about it at all and I stop doing it sometimes. But that's what makes it fun, it's a guilty pleasure.
Don't worry, I'm not selling you out to IT if that's what you mean. :what:

Nah you're too much of a pussy.