Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm gonna do my first tinder experiment ever. Who's pictures should I use?

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

Mythic
★★★
See title. I kinda want to try Orb or Knajjd. I know Weed, Tellem-tyrone and Whogivesafucc get alot of attention on here for being gl, so maybe them. Anyone got any suggestions? Never used tinder to catfish before.

Also general tips for a new catfisher would be appreciated.

Has whogivesafuccifimchad had one done on him yet? :feelsohh:

Just use a random chad and fuck with the emotions of these cunts and post the highlights so we can laugh.

Oddly, from the experiments I've seen posted/discussed, there seems to be a striking lack of consistency. Some say Weed and gives do really well, others say they get nothing. With this in mind, it might be good to try Tellem-T somewhere other than Toronto, as I've only seen one experiment with him.

Strangely, no one seems to have tried Zyros or Gambler yet, so you could potentially mine new territory here. Even better - do we have any pictures of SphincterTears nu-males? Try an experiment with them and send the user under study a shot of his 0 matches.

Welcome to crippling insanity!

Make sure to have a Facebook set up with fake likes, such as normie TV shows and movie and music foids like, such as the chainsmokers and other bullshit like that. If you can link a spotify that helps as well. Make sure you have a decent profile description, and if you want better results mention a good height. Description needs to be short and sweet and sound somewhat confident, you can go no description route but it will hurt your # of matches as a male. Also make sure you have at least 3 pics, otherwise they might think its fake.

Don't use orb's, knajjds or whogivseafuccs. Well all know that they will get a lot of matches. Do an experiment with tellem t

Make sure to have a Facebook set up with fake likes, such as normie TV shows and movie and music foids like, such as the chainsmokers and other bullshit like that. If you can link a spotify that helps as well. Make sure you have a decent profile description, and if you want better results mention a good height. Description needs to be short and sweet and sound somewhat confident, you can go no description route but it will hurt your # of matches as a male. Also make sure you have at least 3 pics, otherwise they might think its fake.
Can you use it without a facebook? I really don't want to put up with that bullshit.
Don't use orb's, knajjds or whogivseafuccs. Well all know that they will get a lot of matches. Do an experiment with tellem t
I kinda want to get alot of matches so I can prove blackpill theory about looks being #1. I want to get matched with women and call them whores and sluts.

I'll probably get no matches. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope:
Not worse than my 25K swipes,0 matches and 1 report LOL. And I'm sure you'll do better cause you're white. At least Asian thots and currywhores will match with you.

Can you use it without a facebook? I really don't want to put up with that bullshit.

I kinda want to get alot of matches so I can prove blackpill theory about looks being #1. I want to get matched with women and call them whores and sluts.

You'll need a facebook otherwise they will probably think its fake or detect catfish and it only takes a minute to setup, especially if you want to usea Chad. Only way you'll get a lot of matches with hot girls is using by using a Chad not knajjd or Tellem-T kek.

IMO a lot of people get no matches on their tinder experiments because they don't even try and make it look legitimate.

I'll probably get no matches. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope:
Not worse than my 25K swipes,0 matches and 1 report LOL. And I'm sure you'll do better cause you're white. At least Asian thots and currywhores will match with you.
I've seen you both in the ratings thread, and honestly, I'd say @GreenBull is slightly better looking.

1 report ? How did that happen if I may ask.

You'll need a facebook otherwise they will probably think its fake or detect catfish and it only takes a minute to setup, especially if you want to usea Chad. Only way you'll get a lot of matches with hot girls is using by using a Chad not knajjd or Tellem-T kek.

IMO a lot of people get no matches on their tinder experiments because they don't even try and make it look legitimate.
Do you have to have to add frineds or do I only have to like shit?

Use St.Blackops2cel. Knajjd and others have been used enough

Do an experiment for @Grotesque

You could probably take images from his videos and submit them.

Do you have to have to add frineds or do I only have to like shit?
No friends needed as Tinder only shows related friends on instagram and facebook anyway. Around 10 fake likes or so should do. OH and make sure to pick a trendy song anthem, such as Gods Plan for your profile or something every Chad listens to.

1 report ? How did that happen if I may ask.
Idk. A fellow incel brother said it was because some femoid found my face so unattractive and creepy that it reported me. Nothing happened though.
I've seen you both in the ratings thread, and honestly, I'd say @GreenBull is slightly better looking.
He racemogs me to oblivion.

No friends needed as Tinder only shows related friends on instagram and facebook anyway. Around 10 fake likes or so should do. OH and make sure to pick a trendy song anthem, such as Gods Plan for your profile or something every Chad listens to.
Ok thanks for the info, I will set this up tonight.

Ok thanks for the info, I will set this up tonight.
Here was my profile for the black chad I used a week ago. As you can see I list his occupation as student, and even include a big popular UNi nearby. Then I mention I'm a grad student in my bio, see how it all comes together to look real?

Attachments

• IMG_0785.jpg
    IMG_0785.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 52
No grotesque experiment?:feelsrope:

Idk. A fellow incel brother said it was because some femoid found my face so unattractive and creepy that it reported me. Nothing happened though.

He racemogs me to oblivion.
You must not be bad looking if you mog me.

Take a picture of a random chad who nobody know and who is just "attractive" to stay discreet