Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm gonna feel sad when shortcels eventually gets banned

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
It has potential. It's low effort but high exposure. It's very easy to spread the blackpill and our knowledge there.

And that's why it's gonna be banned soon.

I know and it's fucked that sites like these will be shut down as we are entitled to freedom of speech and I think if the gov does shut sites like this down I will probably end up losing my shit as these are the only places that I feel like I have a connection to people like me and I know that what I say is sometimes extreme but if i can't vent somewhere it just builds up and eventually I will take it out on society.

It has potential. It's low effort but high exposure. It's very easy to spread the blackpill and our knowledge there.

And that's why it's gonna be banned soon.
There are more blackpills on female dating strategy than any other subreddit and its in no danger of getting banned and has high exposure. I think its more effective to let females do our work for us