Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m gonna looksmax

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
So what if it won’t help? I’ll still do it esspdcially when I wanna approach when quarantine is gone

I’m gonna lose weight I already shaved beard off and I’m gonna gymmaxx get a haircut

Well good luck man
Good to try everything possible before you completely give up

I imagine you look like the real life edmund kemper behind that avi for some reason lol

you even type in the same intelligent way Edmund would act irl

Good luck bro, I think I should do the same

I imagine you look like the real life edmund kemper behind that avi for some reason lol

you even type in the same intelligent way Edmund would act irl
I never approached so I can’t know how girls will react unless I approach. It’ll take time to looksmaxx

I never approached so I can’t know how girls will react unless I approach. It’ll take time to looksmaxx
Prepare for a mental breakdown. I still have weekly flashbacks of shame from my past interactions with women that force me to curse out loud out of embarrasment.

I think I have borderline personality disorder since I can’t forget or move on from the embarrasing things I’ve said and done.

Oh, ok, good luck with that I guess. Prepare for the worst though.

So what if it won’t help? I’ll still do it esspdcially when I wanna approach when quarantine is gone

I’m gonna lose weight I already shaved beard off and I’m gonna gymmaxx get a haircut

Nice. Post pics.

Haircut isnt enough. You need surgery to look good

based boyo i hope it helps

a haircut and basic grooming is a must, also by all means lose weight (fatcel is volcel). also consider skinmaxxing, some call it a cope but tbh a good skin can give you a good halo, and its not only about removing acne, you can still skinmaxx if you dont currently have acne

Last edited:
Nice. Post pics.
I can’t do it now because I didn’t looosmax yet
based boyo i hope it helps

a haircut and basic grooming is a must, also by all mean lose weight (fatcel is volcel). also consider skinmaxxing, some call it a cope but tbh a good skin can give you a good halo, and its not only about removing acne, you can still skinmaxx if you dont currently have acne
I won’t get cosmetic surgery because that is counterrproductive later on

well dude you need to put your best foot forward, looksmaxx as much as you can.

I won’t get cosmetic surgery because that is counterrproductive later on
wdym it's counterproductive later on

im not gonna get cosmetic surgery either, but that depends on why you're incel. for example, for me personally, i think a combination of nutritionmaxxing, jewpillmaxxing (because stress makes looks worse and I need to counter that), sleepmaxxing, skinmaxxing and fillermaxxing will do the trick, but for example if I had a big nose, a narrow jaw or something like that that's a specific flaw that can be fixed with surgery, I'd by all means get it. so in some cases it can be the right thing to do
Meat builds muscle
ik but that doesn't affect your face

wdym it's counterproductive later on

im not gonna get cosmetic surgery either, but that depends on why you're incel. for example, for me personally, i think a combination of nutritionmaxxing, jewpillmaxxing (because stress makes looks worse and I need to counter that), sleepmaxxing, skinmaxxing and fillermaxxing will do the trick, but for example if I had a big nose, a narrow jaw or something like that that's a specific flaw that can be fixed with surgery, I'd by all means get it. so in some cases it can be the right thing to do

ik but that doesn't affect your face
Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson
michael jackson overdid it, that's the thing about cosmetic surgery, you got to do your research, find someone who will do it right, and do the minimum

becoming better looking can be life changing, and some people gets addicted to that feeling, wants more and more, and that's when things go wrong. you have to fix any blatant flaw that makes you incel and can be fixed with surgery (if any), and that's it

for example i have a bit of a recessed chin, but since it's not THAT recessed to blame my inceldom on it, I will not bother getting surgery in case it goes wrong and makes me uglier. but if it was bad enough to singlehandedly make me ugly, getting surgery isn't even a choice

michael jackson overdid it, that's the thing about cosmetic surgery, you got to do your research, find someone who will do it right, and do the minimum

becoming better looking can be life changing, and some people gets addicted to that feeling, wants more and more, and that's when things go wrong. you have to fix any blatant flaw that makes you incel and can be fixed with surgery (if any), and that's it

for example i have a bit of a recessed chin, but since it's not THAT recessed to blame my inceldom on it, I will not bother getting surgery in case it goes wrong and makes me uglier. but if it was bad enough to singlehandedly make me ugly, getting surgery isn't even a choice
I feel like my face is if it ain’t broke don’t fix it

You're seriously telling me you've been here this whole time and you never even tried to looksmax?
I’ll end up looking how I did it at 18 but more muscular
Muscled are a waste of time.

You're seriously telling me you've been here this whole time and you never even tried to looksmax?

Muscled are a waste of time.
Women do like muscle. It won’t help you ascend if you’re ugly but muscular chads attract more foids than scrawny chads

Women do like muscle. It won’t help you ascend if you’re ugly but muscular chads attract more foids than scrawny chads
Gym is major cope

The best way to looksmaxx is just get lean. That's it.
There, just saved you about a year or two of wasted time.

Gym is major cope

The best way to looksmaxx is just get lean. That's it.
There, just saved you about a year or two of wasted time.
Studies show that foids like muscle

(In minecraft) Oouh yeah time to download dem texture packs. :chad:

Absolutely is, but you seem to be on a hot streak spitting those lately so I will leave you to it.
No because bluepill is about personality not gymmaxx

a 6.5 normie then become chadlite by gymmaxxing and a chadlite can become 8/10 by gymmaxxing

a 6.5 normie can become 8/10 by gymmaxxing

Not sure if serious

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU TRY BEFORE JOINING?

You literally removed a chunk of my quote. I said they can become a CHADLITE
Yeah, you said you can raise from 6 to 8 psl if you just lift bro :feelshaha:

you're clown maxxxing hard some days

I wish you the best of luck bro.

Yeah, you said you can raise from 6 to 8 psl if you just lift bro :feelshaha:

you're clown maxxxing hard some days
No I said you can go from 6.5 to 7

you removed a chunk of my quote to lie about what I said

No I said you can go from 6.5 to 7

you removed a chunk of my quote to lie about what I said
Sorry bro have fun getting fat and actually getting a FAILO as a result of gymcelling LOL

I wish you luck and motivation with your journey fellow brocel, Hopefully you will ascend!

Leanmaxx and neckmaxx. Maybe grow a stubble if you can. Thats all you need. You give me a major 6/10 "autist" male vibe. I think looksmaxing will help you but God damn why haven't you approached a single girl ? That's peak incels.co moment right there

My problem with lookmaxing is that my face looks tired stressed and depressed. When youre at this point your smile doesnt look well