Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im gonna purposely start being a piece of shit

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
i’m gonna start lying just to lie for fun
Im gonna be an asshole to everyone but not in a bitter way, rather in a idgaf way

Might as well play the game since winners in life seem to be the biggest piece of shits

Normies will eat you alive.
It won't work if you are not a gigachad.

Normies will eat you alive.
It won't work if you are not a gigachad.
ER then
i’m gonna start lying just to lie for fun
Im gonna be an asshole to everyone but not in a bitter way, rather in a idgaf way

Might as well play the game since winners in life seem to be the biggest piece of shits
Nice try and high awareness

Only if you're attractive or extremely high status

Last edited:
Do not do that. It will make your life worse.
Youre not a chad.

only do that if you really have noting to lose, since this will really fuck you over as you are an incel

Have wageslaves pickup a mess wherever one goes.

Let us know if you become a Slayer lol

If you are Chad by chance, sure.

DUDE DO NOT DO THIS AS AN INCEL. I have tried being this way but its just not worth it. You know how when you are quite normies will still try to get at you, if not flat out ignore you. They are constantly trying to put you down because they do no think as we do. Now think imagine they have an excuse to do whatever they want to you. If you are a piece of shit to ONE then they cannot allow that and you will be swarmed by a bunch of them. Now you may think "I don't care about what they say" BUT a lot of emotions is our of our control. If you are an incel they will insult you. For your own sanity just stop caring. Its not going to end well I have experienced it.

I'm a massive douchebag to people who don't leave me be but I can't bring myself to be a liar.

As an advocate of the black pill I heavily value the truth in all things.

But yes frauding can help you advance in life if done properly.

It will literally backfire on you. Don't risk it.