Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm gonna start nofap today

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
:feelsokman:
Lets see how I do

Why are you doing this to yourself?

My record was 1 week and I felt like a true man but I love Kelly Divine too much I gotta try again

Did you coom today?

Good. Keep it up. You're better off without that poison.
112 days Hardmode but I had like 4/5 wetdreams
Wet dreams doesn't count because it's a natural and perfectly normal form of release.

Wet dreams doesn't count because it's a natural and perfectly normal form of release.
Yes but it's near impossible to go for months without ejaculation

That's why your body releases semen in your dreams where you are the closest to your true self aka your unconscious or untamed. The original man.

Your dreams are the way your unconscious communicate to your conscious. Most of it is entirely subjective but if you're ejaculating while you sleep then you can be certain your unconscious is trying to tell you that you desperately need to find a mate.

your unconscious is trying to tell you that you desperately need to find a mate.
Welp
FakeUnequaledIrishredandwhitesetter size restricted

Once you get to 300+ days your not going to remember the days as much that’s what I’m experiencing

Once you get to 300+ days your not going to remember the days as much that’s what I’m experiencing
Yes I already stopped focusing on the days after the first 2 months, those are the most challenging imo

the state of greycels
And you're the pure state of a pinkcel.

Having homo pictures of a gaylooking cel, because there are cels that are ugly like myself but at least I don't look like a fucking homo I may be ugly but like an ogre or a troll, trolls and ogres can't be homo.

So yea check your sexuality instead of the status of my inceldom just because I like kelly divine, having ER who looks like an homosexual doesn't help yourself, look for a less femenine cel to represent your profile pic. Masculine ugly cels rule.

And you're the pure state of a pinkcel.

Having homo pictures of a gaylooking cel, because there are cels that are ugly like myself but at least I don't look like a fucking homo I may be ugly but like an ogre or a troll, trolls and ogres can't be homo.

So yea check your sexuality instead of the status of my inceldom just because I like kelly divine, having ER who looks like an homosexual doesn't help yourself, look for a less femenine cel to represent your profile pic. Masculine ugly cels rule.
cope

Never lasted at Nofap personally but good luck to you.

Us ogrecels are feared on the streets, you encounter a 200lb fucking ogre and you shit yourself, you encounter a twink and you rob him of his belongings and possibly ascend stealing his virginity too, fuck even the twinkcel would ascend.

Just fucking with you man, I'm kinda bored tonight and I've ran out of copes

Us ogrecels are feared on the streets, you encounter a 200lb fucking ogre and you shit yourself, you encounter a twink and you rob him of his belongings and possibly ascend stealing his virginity too, fuck even the twinkcel would ascend.

Just fucking with you man, I'm kinda bored tonight and I've ran out of copes
lmao

same except i have to go to sleep rn since i have to wagecuck tomorrow :feels:

lucky for you, I don't have a job so good luck tomorrow :feelsokman:

Does it count as fap if I do it but stop before cumming?

I've been trying to do nofap for 4 years now and my record was 7 days kek.

The only thing I liked about nofap is the relapse day, fapping after you didn't fap for a week is fucking amazing,
I wish that every fap was like that