Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im gonna try to kill myself tomorrow

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Yeah i said the samething sunday i think, but i didnt buy vodka because i thought that maybe i could find something to make me feel better, but yeah it didnt work fuck im gonna try partial suspension hanging or stabbing myself in the neck

Id do monoxide poisoning tbh. If you hsve a car or something eith and engine in a small room. You’ll just pass out and it will all be ogre

said the samething sunday i think, but i didnt buy vodka
gonna try partial suspension hanging or stabbing myself in the neck
see you next week
BTW after Royal Rumble give me your feedback on best eliminations

if you do, comeback as a ghost and haunt the forum

if you do, comeback as a ghost and haunt the forum
Possess a foid and bring her back to my house. Then let me tie her down and then you can leave her body and let me have my fun time

Nah don't do that. Most people are struggling right now, times will get better.

Goodbye brocel

Please don’t man. Atleast watch the world burn... it’s going down for a lot of people.... men are opting out of society, inceldom is increasing, upcoming political fights.

Who knows what can change in the future?

Why are you telling us this, it’s pointless telling people about your suicide. Seems attention seekey. If was were to commit suicide no one on here will know.

enjoy your new girlfriend.

jfl see you the day after tomorrow

Would definitely suggest partial suspension over stabbing

Why are you telling us this, it’s pointless telling people about your suicide. Seems attention seekey. If was were to commit suicide no one on here will know.

enjoy your new girlfriend.
Fuck im such a coward, dont get the gf thing tbh

Dont do it man, come on. We are here for you, dont end it because thats exactly what foids want, dont let them win. stand up straight and go MGTOW but DONT rope

You´re a fucking retard if you do.
This is all i have to say to you.

Are you gonna do it ded srs?
Well, I won't bluepill you, I hope you find peace.

Good luck, I want parcial suspension hanging too tbh

See you tomorrow

Fuck suicide. Just moneymaxx or LDAR until your body gives out. You'll become more numb and care less as the years pass. Inceldom is a first world problem, life isn't that bad. We're living better than 99.9% of people in human history.