Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I’m happy to be an only child, and I’m especially happy I don’t have a sister.

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Don’t have to see my siblings surpass me and have better lives than me. Though I do know that many people have really good relationships with siblings and I often wish I had a brother or sister I was close to.
I feel like a sister would hate me. I feel like sisters are more likely to hate you than your mother will. I don’t see many stories of incels having good relationships with their sisters. But sometimes I do wish I had a sister who I was close to and had a good relationship with. Because then I’d have a girl around my age outside my mother that doesn’t hate me. I don’t know why but I’d prefer to be best friends with a sister than I would with an unrelated woman. Probably because I don’t see myself crushing on my sister. I also sometimes wish I had a brother I was truly bros with.

If you remain an incel, your parent's genes will die with you.

I get mogged by my brother to oblivion, and my sister only cares about me because she's young and how I treat her actually matters. She will eventually ignore me as she gets older because I'm an ugly subhuman.

If you remain an incel, your parent's genes will die with you.
I often worry about that, even though my parents have told me many times they don’t care about having grandkids. And while I do believe them, I do often want to have a family some day.

I get mogged by my brother to oblivion, and my sister only cares about me because she's young and how I treat her actually matters. She will eventually ignore me as she gets older because I'm an ugly subhuman.
That’s depressing. A sister should still love her brother even if he’s a loser. Just as long as he’s not a complete shithead. She’s family FFS

Single child cels are by far the greatest NEETs to have ever grazed this land tbh

That’s depressing. A sister should still love her brother even if he’s a loser. Just as long as he’s not a complete shithead. She’s family FFS
So far it's like that, but I know one day it will be over.

I have a younger brother, and it's depressing seeing him because he's basically what I could've been had my facial proportions been a little more optimal

My older brother is incel neet and shits on everything I say or do. He has this superiority complex even though he's a loser for his whole life. And my mum will always treat him so well because he's her first child. Its disgusting to see because they gave me nothing and this bitch still abuses me even still tries to hit me every now and then. Not to mention my bitch sisters who have nice jobs and money and still act like victims.

I really do wish iwas an only child. Because my parents ran out of money by the tim I was born and I got fuck all and so i obviously grew up as a loser too.

I wish I had a little sister. That’d be nice. Though I’d ruin her life, probably. Small chance she will accept it and grow into my lover, but those odds are less likely than me winning the lottery without even buying a ticket.
You remind me of @Total Imbecile

I actually have a good relationship with my sister. Although I don't talk to her anymore since moving out.
Mostly because I'm autistic & can't maintain relationships, but also because I can't stand seeing her grow into a whore.

I have a brother that I’m bros with and a sister that everyone in my family hates. Typical fatherless leftist revolutionary pro-BLM insufferable psychology major who is prob taking miles of dick in college rn

Take initiative and conquer her yourself. All girls grow into whores, so catch her before the turn a just maybe your useless self will manage to trick her into becoming your exclusive whore (wifey). If you can’t pull it off, big deal, not like any of our lifes could be any worse off.
:worryfeels:
Justfuckyourownsistertheory
justhavedeformedmutantkidstheory
justbeadigustingdegeneratetheory
Anyway no thanks I'm good. I'd let you have a swing at her but 1: I don't wanna dox myself & 2: she already has high standards already at 17 & already rejected a guy who asked her out.
(He's literally white & tall, she said that he just seemed to nice to be attractive to her)

Sisters are evil I have two