I'm happy we don't have prom dance in high school in my country

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Major
★★★★
33d 9h 14m
When I watch American movies and series and see all the prom dance tropes and clichés I thank I wasn't born in America, seems like pure suifuel kek. If you don't go you feel like a fucking loser who missed an "important" (by our normie society standards) experience just like your first kiss, having sex, first car, etc. And if you go you have to look at all the normies and Chads having dates and making out :feelsrope: Also how the fuck would I get a date, no foid would want to dance with me and I would feel even more miserable.

When I finished high school the graduation ceremony was just the teachers giving a lame speech in front of the parents and students, then you get your diploma, take a group picture (suifuel but less than prom) and then everyone goes home. Some went to eat to eat dinner together but I didn't because any of my friends went. I went to a restaurant with family it was nice :feelsokman:

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★
114d 17h 54m
yeah, i felt obligated to go to prom so i asked two girls and got rejected both times.
probably a good thing that i didn't go, i wouldn't know what to do.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
★★★★★
46d 1h 14m
Wasn't genetically good enough to go to my prom, tbhngl. It's brutal thinking about it. I remember playing lots of TF2 and CS:GO the night of prom.

hikicel

hikicel

Veteran
★★★
13d 23h 13m
im happy i dropped out at 14

Amerihiki

Amerihiki

KHHV, autistic sperg
2d 9h 24m
I don't regret not going to prom/school dances.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
★★★★★
9d 23h 27m
my prom/ formal was suifuel, you were paired up with a female close to your initials and had to do cuck dance

Studiocel

Studiocel

Officer
★★★★★
20d 17h 50m
I went to prom with my incel friends :feelskek:

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Detached
★★★★★
10d 20h 57m
My life would be better if I lived in jewmerica ngl

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Mythic
★★
89d 13h 52m
Im happy that there was no such crap here too

VindalooCell

VindalooCell

Streetshitter Supreme
★★★★
5d 19h 40m
In Scotland you do have prom dances, although you don't have to "pick" a girl as the dances are group dances and partners keel swapping. In PE we had to learn the dances.

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

Wait 'till they get a load of me
★★★★
8d 18h 4m
In Scotland you do have prom dances, although you don't have to "pick" a girl as the dances are group dances and partners keel swapping. In PE we had to learn the dances.
Did you dance with girl in pe

VindalooCell

VindalooCell

Streetshitter Supreme
★★★★
5d 19h 40m
Did you dance with girl in pe
Yes, all the incels got to touch a girl.

This dancing was done in a gym hall, about the size of a basketball court. The boys got the first pick of the girls they wanted to dance with, so all the normies obviously had their fun and the incel types stayed back and got the PE teacher to pick their opposite numbers. The dancing involved swapping partners but this initial choosing of partners was always incredibly awkward.

FemoidsGTFO

FemoidsGTFO

KHHV Supremacist
-
62d 12h 18m
yeah, i felt obligated to go to prom so i asked two girls and got rejected both times.
probably a good thing that i didn't go, i wouldn't know what to do.
Low inhib moggs me.

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

Wait 'till they get a load of me
★★★★
8d 18h 4m
Yes, all the incels got to touch a girl.

This dancing was done in a gym hall, about the size of a basketball court. The boys got the first pick of the girls they wanted to dance with, so all the normies obviously had their fun and the incel types stayed back and got the PE teacher to pick their opposite numbers. The dancing involved swapping partners but this initial choosing of partners was always incredibly awkward.
Why couldn' t I have something like that, never even touched a girl :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
22d 21h 43m
we didnt had it last year either

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

sleep when i’m dead i guess
★★★
17d 16h 12m
W

WizardofSoda

Captain
★★★
61d 9h 33m
my prom/ formal was suifuel, you were paired up with a female close to your initials and had to do cuck dance
That sounds great actually. Then every boy and girl gets a prom date, and hopefully a prom dance.. ideally a few dances.

My school didn't do that, it was up to the students to find dates. So what happened was 80-90% of the girls went alone or just didn't go to the prom at all, as there was only so many Chads. Normies in my classes were asking girls for months to be their prom date, but every girl said no.

There also wasn't slow dancing at my prom, except for some couples which were already dating and for a few Chads with their dates. All the other girls wouldn't dance with non-Chads.

So it was a piss poor prom, because the school staff lacked the will to power to make it good. But it was a great foreshadowing of what was to come in adult life for the boys and girls at my school.

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

Mythic
34d 8h 33m
I didn't even go :feelskek: I was bluepilled but also I kind of knew no one would go with me so I just played csgo at home

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
★★★★★
9d 23h 27m
That sounds great actually. Then every boy and girl gets a prom date, and hopefully a prom dance.. ideally a few dances.

My school didn't do that, it was up to the students to find dates. So what happened was 80-90% of the girls went alone or just didn't go to the prom at all, as there was only so many Chads. Normies in my classes were asking girls for months to be their prom date, but every girl said no.

There also wasn't slow dancing at my prom, except for some couples which were already dating and for a few Chads with their dates. All the other girls wouldn't dance with non-Chads.

So it was a piss poor prom, because the school staff lacked the will to power to make it good. But it was a great foreshadowing of what was to come in adult life for the boys and girls at my school.
doesnt sound that great, i forgot to mention that we were still expected to find a date for the walk in/ intro. and since i was an ugly male and still am, i had no one. Anyone who was ugly was always going solo. its pathetic.

and the dance wasnt great tbh. If you were agttractive it would have been great but being forced to dance with a female who sees u as subhuman isnt fun

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

The day will come
★★
20d 23h 18m
Corona fortunatrly made me not have to see any of my classmates for prom as it was the last year of highschool half a year ago for me.

W

WizardofSoda

Captain
★★★
61d 9h 33m
doesnt sound that great, i forgot to mention that we were still expected to find a date for the walk in/ intro. and since i was an ugly male and still am, i had no one. Anyone who was ugly was always going solo. its pathetic.

and the dance wasnt great tbh. If you were agttractive it would have been great but being forced to dance with a female who sees u as subhuman isnt fun
Ugh I thought it meant she would be your date to pick up, walk in/intro sit together etc. Of course I am moderate and also would have times during the dance that the girls could go and try for Chad and standing there rejecting many normies who ask them to dance and avoiding us incels at all cost.