Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm happy we don't have prom dance in high school in my country

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
When I watch American movies and series and see all the prom dance tropes and clichés I thank I wasn't born in America, seems like pure suifuel kek. If you don't go you feel like a fucking loser who missed an "important" (by our normie society standards) experience just like your first kiss, having sex, first car, etc. And if you go you have to look at all the normies and Chads having dates and making out :feelsrope: Also how the fuck would I get a date, no foid would want to dance with me and I would feel even more miserable.

When I finished high school the graduation ceremony was just the teachers giving a lame speech in front of the parents and students, then you get your diploma, take a group picture (suifuel but less than prom) and then everyone goes home. Some went to eat to eat dinner together but I didn't because any of my friends went. I went to a restaurant with family it was nice :feelsokman:

yeah, i felt obligated to go to prom so i asked two girls and got rejected both times.
probably a good thing that i didn't go, i wouldn't know what to do.

Wasn't genetically good enough to go to my prom, tbhngl. It's brutal thinking about it. I remember playing lots of TF2 and CS:GO the night of prom.

im happy i dropped out at 14

I don't regret not going to prom/school dances.

my prom/ formal was suifuel, you were paired up with a female close to your initials and had to do cuck dance

I went to prom with my incel friends :feelskek:

My life would be better if I lived in jewmerica ngl

Im happy that there was no such crap here too

Yep, I enjoyed staying home, jacking off and playing vidya.
I spent this "special one-and-only night" napping. Best sleep ever.

In Scotland you do have prom dances, although you don't have to "pick" a girl as the dances are group dances and partners keel swapping. In PE we had to learn the dances.

Did you dance with girl in pe

Yes, all the incels got to touch a girl.

This dancing was done in a gym hall, about the size of a basketball court. The boys got the first pick of the girls they wanted to dance with, so all the normies obviously had their fun and the incel types stayed back and got the PE teacher to pick their opposite numbers. The dancing involved swapping partners but this initial choosing of partners was always incredibly awkward.

yeah, i felt obligated to go to prom so i asked two girls and got rejected both times.
probably a good thing that i didn't go, i wouldn't know what to do.
Low inhib moggs me.

we didnt had it last year either

tumblr_inline_p9wxy10WnD1rdt6ac_540.jpg

my prom/ formal was suifuel, you were paired up with a female close to your initials and had to do cuck dance

That sounds great actually. Then every boy and girl gets a prom date, and hopefully a prom dance.. ideally a few dances.

My school didn't do that, it was up to the students to find dates. So what happened was 80-90% of the girls went alone or just didn't go to the prom at all, as there was only so many Chads. Normies in my classes were asking girls for months to be their prom date, but every girl said no.

There also wasn't slow dancing at my prom, except for some couples which were already dating and for a few Chads with their dates. All the other girls wouldn't dance with non-Chads.

So it was a piss poor prom, because the school staff lacked the will to power to make it good. But it was a great foreshadowing of what was to come in adult life for the boys and girls at my school.

I didn't even go :feelskek: I was bluepilled but also I kind of knew no one would go with me so I just played csgo at home

That sounds great actually. Then every boy and girl gets a prom date, and hopefully a prom dance.. ideally a few dances.

My school didn't do that, it was up to the students to find dates. So what happened was 80-90% of the girls went alone or just didn't go to the prom at all, as there was only so many Chads. Normies in my classes were asking girls for months to be their prom date, but every girl said no.

There also wasn't slow dancing at my prom, except for some couples which were already dating and for a few Chads with their dates. All the other girls wouldn't dance with non-Chads.

So it was a piss poor prom, because the school staff lacked the will to power to make it good. But it was a great foreshadowing of what was to come in adult life for the boys and girls at my school.
doesnt sound that great, i forgot to mention that we were still expected to find a date for the walk in/ intro. and since i was an ugly male and still am, i had no one. Anyone who was ugly was always going solo. its pathetic.

and the dance wasnt great tbh. If you were agttractive it would have been great but being forced to dance with a female who sees u as subhuman isnt fun

Corona fortunatrly made me not have to see any of my classmates for prom as it was the last year of highschool half a year ago for me.

doesnt sound that great, i forgot to mention that we were still expected to find a date for the walk in/ intro. and since i was an ugly male and still am, i had no one. Anyone who was ugly was always going solo. its pathetic.

and the dance wasnt great tbh. If you were agttractive it would have been great but being forced to dance with a female who sees u as subhuman isnt fun

Ugh I thought it meant she would be your date to pick up, walk in/intro sit together etc. Of course I am moderate and also would have times during the dance that the girls could go and try for Chad and standing there rejecting many normies who ask them to dance and avoiding us incels at all cost.

It's a state-sanctioned Mockery.