Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm having a hard time typing the word "w*man"

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I'm writing an essay for a class, it hurts me to type the word "w*man". I've been here too long that I can only type "foid, "hole", "toilet", or even just "female". Anyone else relate?

Last edited:
Every time I hear a toilet's voice I cringe so hard.

censor the o in w*man, bro :feelsthink:

Is this for a feminist class? :feelskek:

I'm writing an essay for a class, it hurts me to type the word "wom*n". I've been here too long that I can only type "foid, "hole", "toilet", or even just "female". Anyone else relate?
I am a psychological masochist it makes me feel alive to write things that make me feel electrocuted like STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMEN, FUCK BUDDY, REAL MAN

well when we have been ridiculed and rejected by women all our lives, what does soyciety expect?

just write whore or toilet man as if it really matters

I prefer foids or holes.

Last edited:
Tell us the nature of your class and the paper you're writing. Being coerced into writing wom*n is pretty funny.
The class is not directly about foids if that's what you're wondering.

The class is not directly about foids if that's what you're wondering.
Would you be penalized for a grammar mistake by not writing wom*n?

How do you account for singular vs. plural forms with this syntax? I would assume womyn as singular and wymyn as plural would work, or perhaps wom*n as singular and wym*n as plural, if the original misandrist "*" is so important.

Last edited:
Would you be penalized for a grammar mistake by not writing wom*n?

How do you account for singular vs. plural forms with this syntax? I would assume womyn as singular and wymyn as plural would work, or perhaps wom*n as singular and wym*n as plural, if the original misandrist "*" is so important.
I just censored it here, not on the paper.

Just type foids then use find and replace to change every use of “foid” to women.

Yes, I can relate. Female is the nicest way I can address them. Usually toilet, hole and foid is more appropriate and deserved.

Make sure you use the find function and check there is no instance where you've accidentally slipped in:

-Foid
-Hole
-Femoid

I unironically almost sent that as an Email.

I serioulsy cant stand the word "девушка" (girl) in Russian, since childhood. I always have had a feeling that something is wrong with it. Everybody pronunces it like gods name, almost always in mild and reverent tone, never in negative context. It also sounds very gay.

toilet is so forced

Make sure you use the find function and check there is no instance where you've accidentally slipped in:

-Foid
-Hole
-Femoid

I unironically almost sent that as an Email.
I'll be sure to do that.

Ye i just use hole now, it's easier to type and more memorable then "woman"

You should type something else that is more fitting for them

I'm writing an essay for a class, it hurts me to type the word "w*man". I've been here too long that I can only type "foid, "hole", "toilet", or even just "female". Anyone else relate?
I know of know such thing.
The only thing I know of are Toilets, Foids, and Corrupted Succubi.

Just use "females"