Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm having serious deja vu right now and i'm thinking I saw this day an year ago in my dream

Im a forum chad I got my own welcome thread when I joined
Chadsco

brutal tbh never happened to me

When I was in my early teens I was at a Futsal court and I was skateboarding there because there was no one there and I was with a "friend".
And when I was at the middle of the court I looked at the grind of the court. it had a grind at the entrance and I went over there to rest and at that moment I had a strong dejavu. I could swear that I dreamed about that moment doing that same stuff in my dream.
That was so strange.

When I was in my early teens I was at a Futsal court and I was skateboarding there because there was no one there and I was with a "friend".
And when I was at the middle of the court I looked at the grind of the court. it had a grind at the entrance and I went over there to rest and at that moment I had a strong dejavu. I could swear that I dreamed about that moment doing that same stuff in my dream.
That was so strange.
Ngl I sort of enjoy this feel. Can't exactly describe it tho.

I see, you are a dreamer.

Sometimes I get that too - I wish I could remember all the dreams I had