Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm hearing wagies do their thing as I ldar in bed right now

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
It's :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

10/10 cope I'd say

I live next to some kind of construction materials warehouse, or something, not sure what they do exactly. But you can hear them load & unload heavy stuff, move their heavy machines, sometimes cut stuff, idk shit like that.

I used to have an apartment where I could see foids in bathing suits in the pool in summer, and tbh i miss that, but this is life fuel as fuck too. Hearing wagecucks while you lay in bed is the ultimate comfy combo tbh.

I like to go to bed when wagies go to their factory jobs ngl.

you accidentally posted this in inceldom discussion

i can't sleep.
Its already morning.

It wasn't accidental. Ldaring is related to inceldom
i know it wasn't accidental. im shitting on you for thinking that lording your privileged situation over incels who have to re experience every day the invisibility abuse and gaslighting that characterizes the only social experience they got in the past just to be able to eat food and sleep in a bed by was a good idea
i can't sleep.
Its already morning.
autism and an endocrine system flooded with cortisol giving you a little insomnia inkwell? buck up and go to work anyway, you have money to make so your taxes can feed single roasties' chadlets

Last edited:
Iam a wagie myself :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

i can't sleep.
Its already morning.
I slept from 5am to 5pm :feelscomfy: :feelscomfy:
Iam a wagie myself :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Shit man

I'm employed too but working from home rn
i know it wasn't accidental. im shitting on you for thinking that lording your privileged situation over incels who have to re experience every day the invisibility abuse and gaslighting that characterizes the only social experience they got in the past just to be able to eat food and sleep in a bed by was a good idea
I know:feelshehe: btw I'm employed too just working from home
autism and an endocrine system flooded with cortisol giving you a little insomnia inkwell? buck up and go to work anyway, you have money to make so your taxes can feed single roasties' chadlets
Erfuel

Last edited:
I'm envy them.

Im a STEMcell and I wished be like them. First their problems at job are so simple unload this , pick up that, connect those etc. The problems I deal are abstract nightmares.

Second once the clock finish they can go to rest and drink with their buddies, For me there is no such thing as a clock either I working or studying some shitty framework

Their. I can fucking assure you they got better sexual life than me

It's :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

10/10 cope I'd say

I live next to some kind of construction materials warehouse, or something, not sure what they do exactly. But you can hear them load & unload heavy stuff, move their heavy machines, sometimes cut stuff, idk shit like that.

I used to have an apartment where I could see foids in bathing suits in the pool in summer, and tbh i miss that, but this is life fuel as fuck too. Hearing wagecucks while you lay in bed is the ultimate comfy combo tbh.
I wouldnt even consider construction guys as wagies. My friends were doing roofing and other shit for £500+ a week while I was busting my ass doing menial shit for £200. And they get to learn new things every day, work with old men who pass on experience and life advice, and also don't have that much pressure to look like theyre working hard, just to get the job done.

I wouldnt even consider construction guys as wagies. My friends were doing roofing and other shit for £500+ a week while I was busting my ass doing menial shit for £200. And they get to learn new things every day, work with old men who pass on experience and life advice, and also don't have that much pressure to look like theyre working hard, just to get the job done.
sounds like a nice job ngl

I'm envy them.

Im a STEMcell and I wished be like them. First their problems at job are so simple unload this , pick up that, connect those etc. The problems I deal are abstract nightmares.

Second once the clock finish they can go to rest and drink with their buddies, For me there is no such thing as a clock either I working or studying some shitty framework

Their. I can fucking assure you they got better sexual life than me
This is what my ricecel friend tells me about his stem job. He doesn't even earn more than I do in my warehouse job. In fact I make the same working 10 hours less per week.

Last edited:
yes neetdom is very cosy for me, its funny because last time i was unemployed 2 years ago i hated being NEET.

I guess i realised after working for another 2 years how much better it is not having to come home aching and feeling like shit.

I used to have an apartment where I could see foids in bathing suits in the pool in summer, and tbh i miss that,
lol could you shoot coom ropes at them in the pool

This is what my ricecel friend tells me about his stem job. He doesn't even earn more than I do in my warehouse job. In fact I make the same working 10 hours less per week.
stem is a meme tbh

You live near a warehouse? Is the ambience soothing, or does it keep you up at night?

Sounds comfy.

Being a NEET leeching off the government (or your parents) is based.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back