Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm I a shitposter?

Is iiiTeMpeR a shitposter?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Yes or no, I've been posting on /r/incels since september and I haven't changed the content at all, I'll have rants about shit that just happened to me, and meta posts...maybe the occasional shit post here and there but I don't see how I'm a shitposter

No, you make a lot of good posts (even zyros even though a lot of people don't like him), and great threads, that gets a lot of people to interact with each other. I'd say I'm impressed and also knowing that you're somewhat underage, amazes me as well.

You know a lot for your age and that's what I'm trying to say.

idkwattodowithlife said:
No, you make a lot of good posts (even zyros even though a lot of people don't like him), and great threads, that gets a lot of people to interact with each other. I'd say I'm impressed and also knowing that you're somewhat underage, amazes me as well.

Thanks, I think what did it for me was high school, attractive people flourish in high school and I quickly went from having a large social group to having basically 1 friend during all of high school. I've also been insulted by girls and boys about my looks, usually if a dude and I argue, he would end it by saying "and you're ugly, so you're irrelevant" or something like that. When I was 16 I was pretty blue-pilled thinking all those girls are just shallow and the one will come, unfortunately I was coping and trying to hide the truth. 

The final blow that made me blackpilled (many events prior also led to this) would be when back in March I tried okCupid and got rated 2-3/10 by girls. Being ugly allows you to see how superficial humans are, and unfortunately it's not their fault, I don't even know whos fault it is tbh :/ why were we created like this?

I won't say you're a shit poster but you do sometimes repeat a threads like "would you fuck a (insert negative thing like landwhale or trap)"

Themisterpepsi said:
I won't say you're a shit poster but you do sometimes repeat a threads like "would you fuck a (insert negative thing like landwhale or trap)"

sorry habibi i won't do it again :)

iiiTeMpeR said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Thanks, I think what did it for me was high school, attractive people flourish in high school and I quickly went from having a large social group to having basically 1 friend during all of high school. I've also been insulted by girls and boys about my looks, usually if a dude and I argue, he would end it by saying "and you're ugly, so you're irrelevant" or something like that. When I was 16 I was pretty blue-pilled thinking all those girls are just shallow and the one will come, unfortunately I was coping and trying to hide the truth.
The final blow that made me blackpilled (many events prior also led to this) would be when back in March I tried okCupid and got rated 2-3/10 by girls. Being ugly allows you to see how superficial humans are, and unfortunately it's not their fault, I don't even know whos fault it is tbh :/ why were we created like this?
Yes, we do come across some of the dark truths in life, and it generally isn't easy for everyone to accept.

Going through high school had been somewhat of an eye opening experience for most incels and a lot of us find our revelation going through puberty as well, if we're fit to date or not. Also, I'm sorry to hear what I'd happen to you in high school, just learn that you shouldn't shit take from anyone, and always fight for yourself, because no one will (you know this an incel).

I tried okcupid, but was rated as a enemy because I looked too scary, and anyways fuck it. If you want to feel upbeat and cheeky, you're free to troll on r/AmIUgly telling girls that their eyes are too far apart triggers them and it really is funny watching them rage. When you rate 2/10, a lot of them would lose their minds lol.