Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm in class right now looking at a cute girl

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Theres a cute foid sitting in the front row and a can't stop looking at her. I can't concentrate I'm fucking desperate. Sometimes she looks at her friend to talk and smiles and looks so cute. She is also most probably a virgin
But she will never be mine

Last edited:
Ask her out and ruin her week

Sorry sweaty chads only

Tell her about Napoleon de Geso, the greatest man of culture ever lived (and still alive kinda)

Tell her about Napoleon de Geso, the greatest man of culture ever lived (and still alive kinda)
67177687 2302476916515104 6292764225563525120 o

Theres a cute foid sitting in the front row and a can't stop looking at her. I can't concentrate I'm fucking desperate. Sometimes she looks at her friend to talk and smiles and looks so cute. She is also most probably a virgin
I know how it feels
Stare at her tbh,make her aware of your presence even if creepy

She’s probably using code works about getting her back blown out by chad

Sorry man but unfortunately she is like every other foid, Chad's cum dumpster.

I just daydream a bit then focus back on the class

Look but don't touch

sorry bro, @Insomniac only

Same here, just started another year of uni and there’s this girl that sits near me that looks pretty. (NOT WORSHIP MODS IM ALSO PRO ISRAEL)

thing incels dreams are made of, but for them there is nothing but torment and senseless punishment

dear god..... you found a virgin???????????????????? :feelsohh:

Property of Chad, all other verboten.

Should have shown her your post count.

At least you youngfags get to be around that still. I wish i could go back 10 years time and sit there. I just rot amongst the old. Seeing any youth is so rare in the adult world and looking is enough to send me to jail. There should be an age limit to join here.

Now now now, not so fast. What’s your race and height?

She is also most probably a virgin
Don't get your high hopes about that. it's certain that she took more miles into her holes than amount you ever traveled

Send pics or she isn't real. :feelshehe:

i'd ask her out if she was virgin but otherwise no