Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m in high school and my hairline is receeding.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I won’t say my age yet because I don’t want to be doxed, but I’m older than a freshman and sophomore, but I’m no older than 18 years old. Go figure.

Anyways, title basically. My hairline is already receding because the way I was combing my hair for years was incorrect (you’re supposed to do it with backwards with my type of hair). I’m trying to comb it correctly now, but I feel as if the damage is already done... and not only that, I’m also black, and being a black male people always make fun of you if your hairline is not all-the-way-there, if you catch my drift. It doesn’t seem that my hair is growing either...

It’s over.

EDIT:

Even if I wanted to go bald, my school doesn’t allow me too. Their rules on hair and the dress code is fucking retarded.

just be the rock brah.
on a serious note blacks usually look the most normal on average bald to me, but if you have a subhuman skull...

many men, wish death upon me
no hair on my head dawg I can't feel

Lol unlucky boyo hair loss is extreme suicide fuel I had receding hairline since I was 16

just be the rock brah.

If only my school would allow me to go bald. :feelsrope:

on a serious note blacks usually look the most normal on average bald to me, but if you have a subhuman skull...

8C058974 CEC0 4398 A353 C0D0768EDBC2

of course bro !

its over since u r noorwooding, im fucked up at NW0, balding must be one of worst things can ever happen to men

its over since u r noorwooding, im fucked up at NW0, balding must be one of worst things can ever happen to men

At any age it’s terrible, but when you’re so young, it truly is over. I only want for God to strike down on me, with some disease, maybe cancer.

At any age it’s terrible, but when you’re so young, it truly is over. I only want for God to strike down on me, with some disease, maybe cancer.
just get HT or some hair system

hair transplant or hair system, just google that

Hmm i see. I’m soon going to try taking some sort of vitamins or medication and if that doesn’t work out than HT or nothing.

Hmm i see. I’m soon going to try taking some sort of vitamins or medication and if that doesn’t work out than HT or nothing.
try but if u started balding there can be no another solution that things i told you

It’s early for you to start transplants, there’s this drug for the life of me I can’t remember its name, it is about hair loss, talk to your doctor you’re young enough and you can still recover.

It’s early for you to start transplants, there’s this drug for the life of me I can’t remember its name, it is about hair loss, talk to your doctor you’re young enough and you can still recover.

Finasteride. Be cautious though, it can chemically castrate you

My hairline is already receding because the way I was combing my hair for years was incorrect

It's legitimately frustrating seeing so much misinformation about mpb. Myths that should have died a decade or two ago are still being authoritatively stated as fact.

No, combing your hair backwards does not give you a receding hairline. If your hairline is receding in a norwood pattern this is %100 caused by DHT. Not from how you comb your hair, not from wearing hats, not from fapping, not from drinking soda, not from your astrological sign, or whatever other bullshit myths are out there.

While it's true that traction alopecia is a thing and is completely different from androgenetic alopecia, the former only happens in women (and men) who tie their hair in a very tight bun (or ponytail) for many years. It would not be caused by simply combing your hair backwards regardless of your hair type.

Also traction alopecia is very easily distinguishable from androgenetic alopecia (norwooding).

finasteride, Nizoral and minoxidil now

I heard it has estrogen in it, but with doctor’s supervision you should be fine

Too bad doctors will say: tee hee you’re too yung you don’t need finasteride tee hee

Lmao it's DHT lol, go see a doctor.

Receeding hairline as a blackcel seems worse since you are universally expected to have a straight nw0 hairline.
I heard it has estrogen in it, but with doctor’s supervision you should be fine
it doesnt have a fucking estrogen lmao, all it does it lowers dht which is a pretty useless hormone

At least if you are young you may live to see MPB cured in a non-DHT nuking manner in the next 10 or so years.

Need to whip out the BBC bro.

You packing?

You won't be doxed just because you said your age, lol. Use finasteride while you still can.

Being bald is better than having a big forehead and being bald

It's legitimately frustrating seeing so much misinformation about mpb. Myths that should have died a decade or two ago are still being authoritatively stated as fact.

No, combing your hair backwards does not give you a receding hairline. If your hairline is receding in a norwood pattern this is %100 caused by DHT. Not from how you comb your hair, not from wearing hats, not from fapping, not from drinking soda, not from your astrological sign, or whatever other bullshit myths are out there.

While it's true that traction alopecia is a thing and is completely different from androgenetic alopecia, the former only happens in women (and men) who tie their hair in a very tight bun (or ponytail) for many years. It would not be caused by simply combing your hair backwards regardless of your hair type.

Also traction alopecia is very easily distinguishable from androgenetic alopecia (norwooding).
My hair is shaped like an M now, before it was straight. Idk what’s going on
Receeding hairline as a blackcel seems worse since you are universally expected to have a straight nw0 hairline.

it doesnt have a fucking estrogen lmao, all it does it lowers dht which is a pretty useless hormone

So true

My hair is shaped like an M now, before it was straight. Idk what’s going on

Yeah, that's a norwood pattern. Sounds like you're NW2 right now.

But considering the fact that you're 16-17 and already NW2, that means your hair loss is really aggressive, meaning you need to get on a hardcore regimen NOW if you want to even maintain what you have right now. In the very least Dutasteride + minoxidil + ketoconazole shampoo + microneedling.