Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm in psychiatric guard

Kurt Gödel

Kurt Gödel

Proud MSTOW
★★
:feels: the meds that they are giving me caused me trouble with urinating and they had to put a tube in my urethra.
Also i have supervision 24 hours from my parents. I wanted to cope talking crazy shit with the schizos but it's no 100% interaction with patients and workers.
I wanted to crouch in a corner and become catathonic.

can they just do that against your will ?
wtf
stop taking the jewpills
get out of there

What the fuck , you weren’t joking

you're literally being used as a test-rat rn

Don’t let them drug you up like this.

Find a sharp object and slaughter the workers (in Batman: Arkham Asylum)

wtf, man
how old are you?
you voluntarily agreed to this?
what kind of meds are you on?
anyway, hope you get out asap
best of luck, OP

Just lol how did you even end up there ?

@Gyros_Pretcel

I live near one and this is my fear. I don’t want them to hold me against my will and drug me up to be bluepilled. I fear it more than prison.

You weren’t joking
A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

Brutal to read it bro :feelsbadman:

Here's your check...

Brutal. Hate reading this and whatever led to it.

Been a week already

escape you low t pussy

How did you get there
I went to the hospital to continue some tests to see if i'm in the autist spectrum but the prior night i didn't slept at all studying about the Problem of Evil (argument against god's existence) and i told the psychologist how i basically day dreamed a lot and how i 'saw' these tentacles coming out of my body whenever i felt a lot of stress but i knew they weren't real. She asked me if i felt able to go home on my own and i told her that i wasn't sure. Then i had an interview with a lot of psychiatrists and i stimmed a lot and told them how much i wanted the human race to become extint and told them about homicidal fantasies.
Now my diagnostic is autist spectrum + schizophrenia.
I got discharged yesterday thanks to coronachan, they wanted to make enough room for possibly infected people.
I'd like to postmaxx but my mother hid my phone and this computer, i'm trying to be sneaky af. I'm suffering, i need this forum
SOMEONE SEND HELP

You asked for it. I guess you thought they'd help you and would get some kind of sympathy from them.
About your tentacles problem, lay down on hentai for a while.

Don't let (((them))) coerce you into anything

I hope you get out of that shit in one piece