Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm inbred. lol

B

beta_max

mentalcel
-
My parents are cousins and were way past their fertility. Dad 41 and mom 35 when I was born. Plus she was on strong antidepressants too. On top of all that, I'm a paki/curry too

And now there's nothing left but to lol

0e8254f90788b8c69b88021b17e89c83.gif

doesn't sound like wincest tbh

Never began for incestcels

Ah, another downside of sandnig culture

Why do people not ban cousin marriages?

Now you have an excuse if you fuck your cousin.
"You did it too mom and dad".

Time to rope, buddy boyo

My parents are cousins and were way past their fertility. Dad 41 and mom 35 when I was born. Plus she was on strong antidepressants too. On top of all that, I'm a paki/curry too

im not inbred but my dad was 45 and my mom 41 when I was born :feelsrope:

first or second cousins or what?

old people shouldnt be allowed to breed. My parents were like 40 when I was born and I turned out subhuman. over

previous generation was already fucked and had kids in strange ways / didn't really want them

they have little reason to blame us and try to create some cut-off point of normality, that includes them but leaves us out

6268.jpg

why are you in bread, you're ruining the bread

It never began for incestcels. I feel for you man.

Hahahahaha damn currycels incestoid

Dad 41 and mom 35 when I was born.
This was more likely to cause developmental problems than any Incest. It's over for you.

Your father wincestmaxxed his way out of inceldom. Super based.

23983.jpg

brutally over ngl. normies never think before reproducing.

Your father wincestmaxxed his way out of inceldom. Super based.

My dad is a lucky bastard. Back then there was no emphasis on looks or income. He was just about average looking while my mom was attractive.
23983.jpg

brutally over ngl. normies never think before reproducing.

I don't look repulsive, infact I somewhat mog other pakis. But I don't attract women.

Why do people not ban cousin marriages?

They do. Its specifically forbidden in Christianity.

In Islam, Mohammed spells out all the forbidden incestuous matches (e.g. mother son, brother sister), but didn't mention cousins. Therefore to Muslim logic that makes it okay.

Just one generation of cousin cousin consanguinity can reduce IQ by something like 5 points.

same my maternal family is Pakistani and has had cousin marriages for 3 generations. disgusting shitskins tbh

same my maternal family is Pakistani and has had cousin marriages for 3 generations. disgusting shitskins tbh

I hope this race becomes extinct. Would be good for all humanity tbh. No more currycels. Yet they breed like a plague. When I go out, all I see is incels.

I hope this race becomes extinct. Would be good for all humanity tbh. No more currycels. Yet they breed like a plague. When I go out, all I see is incels.
this is true. all the people in my family, literally every last one is at best 4/10. not a single chadpreet, not a single person above 6'0, not a single person who looks remotely happy

Jesus bro, youre an abomination :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

OP, Can't you just hook up with your own cousin now? Pump out some webbed fingered kids?

You don't even know how I look like
your general description of yourself showed me how you look like brother,
but rest assured my friend, youre among equals here

Never began for incestcels

It really never did i don't know how they fucking cope literally your genetics have gone down the drain incest should be punishable by death
This was more likely to cause developmental problems than any Incest. It's over for you.

Incest most likely would be worse tbqh

Your parents made sure to fuck your life as much as possible even before you were born

They do. Its specifically forbidden in Christianity.

In Islam, Mohammed spells out all the forbidden incestuous matches (e.g. mother son, brother sister), but didn't mention cousins. Therefore to Muslim logic that makes it okay.

Just one generation of cousin cousin consanguinity can reduce IQ by something like 5 points.

If that were the case the average iq would be 60 to 50 by know i think incest is bad but it hurts more in the looks department

Over boyo i'm sure ur subhuman af

Your parents made sure to fuck your life as much as possible even before you were born

looool, I don't have a job. I'm pretty sure I have aspergers, with social anxiety and ocd. Nothing special looks wise either.

Holy shit it’s over.

They had a show on bbc because one in 3 paki births are retards in the UK and it’s costing their healthcare

Sometimes I wish I was born retarded so I couldn’t realize how miserable I am and how much life sucks

They had a show on bbc because one in 3 paki births are retards in the UK and it’s costing their healthcare

Sometimes I wish I was born retarded so I couldn’t realize how miserable I am and how much life sucks

I remember seeing a clip on youtube. But i don't look deformed or retarded. just mentally less capable.

I remember seeing a clip on youtube. But i don't look deformed or retarded. just mentally less capable.

Yeah it’s super common in Muslim countries to marry your cousin.

It’s in the Hadith Mohammed gave his cousin one of his daughters now they keep up that tradition

Even though 33% of births lead to defects they’d rather fuck their cousin than be Incel

Honestly the longer I go on in life the less I care about having a foid and trying to live like a normie

Yeah it’s super common in Muslim countries to marry your cousin.

It’s in the Hadith Mohammed gave his cousin one of his daughters now they keep up that tradition

Even though 33% of births lead to defects they’d rather fuck their cousin than be Incel

Honestly the longer I go on in life the less I care about having a foid and trying to live like a normie

I often see incels here praising islam, but the truth is that it has no redeeming qualities and is the most ass backwards, anti progress and anti science cult out there.

And yeah when you are jealous of chads and normies the only thing you're doing is hurting yourself.

How do you even cope?