Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I'm insecure. Am i really ugly?

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★

"Am I really ugly the-the, gigachad broke up with me"

Live my fucking life for one day then you'll learn what true fucking insecurity is.
The internet needs to be fucking banned as cucks have blown up their egos to inconceivable levels.

Hope she gets raped (in GTA V).

Here would be my advice to her, continue existing, impossible to mess up

She prefers Chad who will cheat on her and blueclit her for weeks at a time, fucking other foids.....and she will ignore you, who would be willing to pump 10 liters of semen into her over the course of a year of sexual intercourse, even if she was uglymaxx while seeing you.

should do a better job choosing partners who aren't assholes instead of looksmaxing

dumb whore

Uhmm actually womyn being pumped and dumped by chad is very traumatic, maybe you’d know relationships if you weren’t inkel.
"I'm really insecure" proceeds to post pics of her ass
I fail to see a contradiction

"Am I ugly? teehee please reddit cucks give me validation and attention teehee after this I will go crawling back to the chad who cheated on me and have a threesome with the other foid and him teehee, I'm actually sucking his dick rtight now teehee but before that please give me buckets of validation, tell me how unique and quirky I am and orbit me like I am the sun and you are all little tiny asteroids tee fucking heeee"

I would love to blast this whores head of with a shotgun in minecraft

The cucks who validate these whores should be shot (in minecraft)

View attachment 125113

Live my fucking life for one day then you'll learn what true fucking insecurity is.
The internet needs to be fucking banned as cucks have blown up their egos to inconceivable levels.

From my experience the girls, that pretend to have social anxiety, insecurities or something else, are the worst, they just use it to gather sympathy. All those problems/insecurities fade, when they have an opportunity to jump on chad's cock.

I want to rape her and then kill her in GTA V

"No queen you're sooo perfect, if you'd be my girlfriend, I would be so happy and grateful. I'd call you beautiful every morning when we wake up, because that's what you are. I've never seen a girl as pretty as you. LITERALLY 10/10 :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:"

I want to crucify her in Fallout New Vegas

I wanna give her medicine so she can't get unconscious and that enhances pain, give her a thousand small cuts all over her body, rape her, kill her family in front of her, open up her stomach, tear out her lower jaw, slowly pull out her intestines and then rape the corpse in Lego Star Wars

Black jesus wth. She's 21?shs looks 25-29 to me.

Hope she get's raped ( in euro truck simulator 2)

Guests: 105

Losing all my faith in humanity with those terrible comments being made about this KHEEN!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
here is the link and more pics she posted.

Gvi9K7R
HPUPSYB
LGLLuqQ

I guess the thousands of matches and hundreds of messages on Tinder and unlimited likes and comments on social media wasn´t enough validation for her she needs even more..

Seriously stuff like this makes my blood boil, you can see the vanity in her pictures fucking slut..

lol also found her "Do I need cosmetic surgery"

Last edited:
here is the link and more pics she posted.

View attachment 125115View attachment 125116View attachment 125117

I guess the thousands of matches and hundreds of messages on Tinder and unlimited likes and comments on social media wasn´t enough validation for her she needs even more..

Seriously stuff like this makes my blood boil, you can see the vanity in her pictures fucking slut..

lol also found her "Do I need cosmetic surgery"

Not even joking. I hope she dies. She knows what shes doing but everyone too much of a bitch to call her out on this attention seeking shit and soo many whiteknights will treat her like a GOD.

Just look at the fucking comments.

"I'm really insecure" proceeds to post pics of her ass
TEEEEEE-HEEEEEE I'm quirky
Hope she get's raped ( in euro truck simulator 2)
Based.

meanwhile im 21 and have never even had 1 date or relationship

hope that cunt gets aids and dies painfully

Abit of acid to her face will sort her out good and proper

[EDIT]
In elderscrolls online ofcourse

Why do you guys always manage to find such ragefuel material? This is infuriating to the max to witness such an entitled whore complaining about her life on tutorial mode while I'm coping my ass out with tons of exhausting shits just to not feelthe urge to LDAR or rope.
This is funny in a sense how my life can be so different from fucking Normies's.
I award no pity point to this dumbass Stacy who fail to understand Chad left her because she spend too much time being an insufferable self-obsessed entitled vapid whore than actually trying to develop a reliable personnality.
Well done foid, it's paying off!
And JFL, this lead her to believe she needs more Looksmaxxing.

she is the blonde type of girl Elliot was talking about

I will never understand how a sub like that could be taken over by cucks. I mean, you literally get banned for saying Chad on there... Try it out. Instant ban.

There is usually a man behind shit like this. He has a good looking gf or friend or some shit and find a way to use the hot girl to exploit lonely males on the internet for money.

Or maybe the man just wants to have the attention for some stupid ass reason. That was the case with that one redditor who was skinny af asian cosplayer with the titty implants. She would post pictures of her cosplaying at cons basically in the nude. Her husband or boyfriend or whatever was the one behind most of her posts and I could never understand why he did it.

Hyper attractive women who post pictures of their sexy bodies online only to fish for compliments and validation from soyboys in the lowest IQ way possible by saying "hurhrue ami ugly?????" even though they know they're fucking stunning should be surgically disfigured. Little splash of perchloric.

Yes, she is ugly

On the inside

That has to be a LARP

I hope she gets raped by some incel mexican.

Guests: 102 :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

That has to be a LARP

Welcome to the average foid in 2019.
The internet was a mistake, prior the Internet they knew they were only good for their holes and that's it.
Feminism liberated them from that thinking and "deluded" them to think I can do anything a man can do, meanwhile in the process a subconscious part of them knows they're just holes.
To fuel their ego and reassure themselves that they're not just a hole, they do this shit asking l'redditors for their honest opinion despite HER FUCKING LIFE EXPERIENCE EXEMPLIFYING SHE ISN'T UGLY.

THEY LIVE THE LIFE OF A GOD, BUT STILL FEEL "INSECURE" BECAUSE GIGACHAD "PUMPED AND DUMPED" THEIR SHALLOW, BORING SELF (which is why I said beyond their holes they're worthless).

Whore feels insecure after hundred dicks went inside her wretched vagina JFL, millions die annually, why can't people like this die too

She fine though ngl ngl
Too bad she would never want a Sub8 ethnic

View attachment 125113

Every day I become more and more receptive of the based muslims who throw acid at their whore wives and unruly thots like her. I hope somebody throws acid and melts her whole fucking face off in roblox.

what goes through these peoples heads who respond to these posts.

what the actual fuck.

looks theory is so persistent that it has the same effect ON PEOPLE WHO KNOW ABOUT IT.

Fucking attention whore :reeeeee:

"chad was a chad, I need a new chad @orbiters" teehee
the ride never ends.

Holy fuck she is 10/10. Why is she saying that she is insecure, is it so she can get more orbiters & attention from beta cucks and orbiters? This devalues us as people and devalues our inceldom as a whole.

How much for the who're? Is it extra for tit punching - in the Sims?

Foids are a walking fallacy.

I despise when humble bragging occurs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back