Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm introverted, shy, autistic, avoidant, depressed and I even hate myself, and yet I'm also a narcissist.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Or maybe I'm bipolar or something cause my opinions even on myself vary so much.

But I do think that in a way I'm a narcissist.

That's what makes wageslavery so hard for me to tolerate. Often times on this forum I say I am stupid. But I say that because of my depression that makes me self-deprecate so much. But I feel superior to most people, it's a feeling hard to shake. It's almost solipsistic, like the universe centers around me, how can I be inferior to anyone else? Because I feel this superiority I can't possibly wageslave, working for peanuts in this third world country. It will crush me to my core. I'm inferior to people on many levels like strength, agility, health, looks. But I always considered myself superior. Maybe through wisdom that always seemed wiser than of those my age, maybe through my intelligence that I cope by thinking that I'm very smart just incredibly lazy and depressed, that's why I'm such a loser. And I am very lazy, that's true.

Look, I don't really believe I'm superior on a conscious level, that's ridiculous. But I'm narcissistic so that feeling is the core of my being, it's impossible to shake no matter what my conscious mind thinks. It's also a sort of shield from all the shit I've been through. My life was very easy but also because of my crippling depression for over a decade, autism, a few years of alcoholism and countless PTSD-inducing events because of that. After all this it would be hard to get out of bed without that shield granted by my narcissism. Not that I get out of bed much, I spend my days rotting in bed anyway. Ohh wow, I just realized the irony. This dose of narcissism is the only thing that prevents me from being psychologically crushed to bits, but it's also the reason why wageslaving will be hell for me.

Anyway, I won't tolerate having a shitty salary in this shitty country. My ego won't accept it. I'm already an autistic outcast with no friends, ugly and weak, how can I also be a mere slave too? Making peanuts is for the unwashed masses, I can't possibly be part of them. Well, that's what I feel, but rationally and consciously I know that I am no better than anybody else, in fact I am much, much worse in every conceivable way. And the proof of that is everything about my life, it's undeniable.

I feel the same way towards normies

I'm don't really hate myself and I am confident that my model of reality is more accurate than normies.
My stats-
Cons:
I'm low IQ and my CGPA is in tatters because I get IQ mogged day in all my courses. I'm curry and ugly.
Pros:
The blackpill is the only thing that's going for me, and atleast I'm not a cuck. I'm somewhat capable of earning money hopefully.

There's pretty much nothing worse than believing you are better than normies but at the same time being less successful than them in every possible way.

Sounds like you're coping tbh. If you had intelligence, talent, strength, or looks, being narcissistic would make sense. But you literally have nothing.

What is there for anyone to be jealous of or hate you for? I would hate to feel superior to others and literally have nothing. Sounds like a shitty life

Sounds like you're coping tbh. If you had intelligence, talent, strength, or looks, being narcissistic would make sense. But you literally have nothing.

What is there for anyone to be jealous of or hate you for? I would hate to feel superior to others and literally have nothing. Sounds like a shitty life
It's true, I have nothing. I'm delusional and it really sucks that there's not 1 thing I can take pride in.

There's pretty much nothing worse than believing you are better than normies but at the same time being less successful than them in every possible way.
It is painful, fuck this brain of mine.

If you think, you are better because you know how this world works very good, and you don't fall everything you hear.
Yeah, but you have a very bad life, so its a trade off.

If you think, you are better because you know how this world works very good, and you don't fall everything you hear.
Yeah, but you have a very bad life, so its a trade off.
What makes it even worse is that I kind of have a good life. I mean, I should have a good life. Anybody else in my place would have lived such a good life. But I kept sabotaging myself. It's such a snowball you know, it starts with fuck ups in middle school and then it gets worse and worse and suddenly you're in your mid 20s with 12 years of hardcore depression behind you, having rotted and wasted your life, having been an alcoholic for a few years and destroyed your life more than you thought possible. God damn, I even had a chance at a good life, escaped from this shithole country to study without even working in a good country. And yet not only did I drop out, I humiliated myself in 50 different ways, I wasted my parent's life savings, I destroyed my health and their health too, I wasted 2 years of my life with nothing to show for it, I returned to this poverty-stricken shithole to spend the rest of my life in, despite having a chance to live a better life.

Shit, anybody else in my place would have lived a 10/10 life, and yet I made it 1/10 for myself, cause I'm fucking retarded and autistic.

You sound like an 'edgy' looksmax user

Are you winning son?

Look bro, just face it...

Even a SELF AWARE loser is BETTER than a clueless rich normie.

Wise words and very true.

As for OP, you put in the hours but you suffer, whereas others just succeed by existing and being themselves. It's not fair as we understand fairness. Life is a miserable existence for those who are cursed and not blessed.

that describes all of us, including me, and a lot of women are like this too

traits of a sociopath ngl

Or maybe I'm bipolar or something cause my opinions even on myself vary so much.

That's what makes wageslavery so hard for me to tolerate. Often times on this forum I say I am stupid. But I say that because of my depression that makes me self-deprecate so much. But I feel superior to most people, it's a feeling hard to shake. It's almost solipsistic, like the universe centers around me, how can I be inferior to anyone else? Because I feel this superiority I can't possibly wageslave, working for peanuts in this third world country. It will crush me to my core. I'm inferior to people on many levels like strength, agility, health, looks. But I always considered myself superior. Maybe through wisdom that always seemed wiser than of those my age, maybe through my intelligence that I cope by thinking that I'm very smart just incredibly lazy and depressed, that's why I'm such a loser. And I am very lazy, that's true.

Look, I don't really believe I'm superior on a conscious level, that's ridiculous. But I'm narcissistic so that feeling is the core of my being, it's impossible to shake no matter what my conscious mind thinks. It's also a sort of shield from all the shit I've been through. My life was very easy but also because of my crippling depression for over a decade, autism, a few years of alcoholism and countless PTSD-inducing events because of that. After all this it would be hard to get out of bed without that shield granted by my narcissism. Not that I get out of bed much, I spend my days rotting in bed anyway. Ohh wow, I just realized the irony. This dose of narcissism is the only thing that prevents me from being psychologically crushed to bits, but it's also the reason why wageslaving will be hell for me.

Anyway, I won't tolerate having a shitty salary in this shitty country. My ego won't accept it. I'm already an autistic outcast with no friends, ugly and weak, how can I also be a mere slave too? Making peanuts is for the unwashed masses, I can't possibly be part of them. Well, that's what I feel, but rationally and consciously I know that I am no better than anybody else, in fact I am much, much worse in every conceivable way. And the proof of that is everything about my life, it's undeniable.
Damn bro, are you me?

What makes it even worse is that I kind of have a good life. I mean, I should have a good life. Anybody else in my place would have lived such a good life. But I kept sabotaging myself
This is legitimately exactly what's happening to me right now. It's not fair how other people are born with nothing at all & have short shitty lives; but I get everything & make nothing of it.
My only positive trait is that my obsessive autism means I'm good with money (14,000 rn at 20 yrs old)
Of course I'm still too autistic to find any friends or lovers. So it doesn't even matter anyway.

Now matter how absolute subhuman we are . Trust me we are always superior to Normies

Even I am a thousand times better than in march/brother, you still sound like my soul twin.

Even I am a thousand times better than in march/brother, you still sound like my soul twin.
Hope you find some peace and happiness bro.

An ego is only a positive/beneficial thing when you have the means and opportunity to feed and stroke it, if you don't have that, you are just pointlessly carrying around a burden, a craving that will never be satisfied.

- @BlkPillPres

Hope you find some peace and happiness bro.
I have this, at least I know the source anytime, but my personality is still alienlike to most other humans.

i cant relate but dont be too hard on yourself, normies and women already do that.

I have this, at least I know the source anytime, but my personality is still alienlike to most other humans.
What is the source of that for you? A hobby? Or are you talking about faith/God and such?

Yes, the latter. Doesn't mean I swim daily from morning to evening in dopamine/serotonin, but he is the end of searching for happiness elsewhere. When I would be more obedient in the past I probably not even registered here.

Dude stop it with this nonsense, you aren't a narcissist because you have no reason to be, you are coping trying to "feel edgy" JFL

You have a "superiority complex", because guess whats the usual cause of that.......... FEELING INFERIOR (look it up)

Alfred Adler was the first to use the term superiority complex. He claimed that a superiority complex essentially came from the need to overcome underlying feelings of inferiority: an inferiority complex. Throughout his works Adler intertwines the occurrence of an inferiority complex and a superiority complex as cause and effect

There are exceptions, but narcissists tend to have REASONS TO BE NARCISSISTS (they're not on the extreme end of failure in life like incels lol), they are usualy good looking and/or exceptionally intelligent, etc

Just thinking that you are better than others doesn't make you a narcissist, everyone thinks that to an extent, its the mental bias of "being you"

Last edited:
I think its because you're desperate for some form of validation