Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm invited to a party for New Year with total strangers.

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
My friend invited me to a party full of NT people, basically, it's a new year party between cousins of his family and everyone had to bring one or two friends. I don't know what got into him. Apparently, he wanted to invite someone else, but that person had misbehaved at a party with one of the guest, so he had to choose someone by default who was available. I think he had to ask 5 people who all declined and in order not to go alone, I was his last option.

I'm not going to disclose the place for obvious reasons, but it's a fancy corner of the west coast. And most of the guests are intellectually and financially superior to me, no need to talk about my face, yes I'll probably be the ugliest.

I'm hyper anxious because I've never been to a party in which there are 20-30 people, in which I know absolutely nobody except one guy... and in which there will be a lot of foids...

On top of that, I will have to stay there for several more days.

Do you have similar experiences? How bad was it? Any advice?

I'm heading into the lion's den, but it was either that or spend New Year's Eve alone / with my parents who would still have taken pity on me.

I’ll go with you bro dm

You're a lucky motherfucker. The last and also only party I've ever been to, I had to buy tickets to.

The last and also only party I've ever been to, I had to buy tickets to.
Yeah well I tried that too and it was awful but at least I didn't owe anyone anything.
I can literally make my buddy look like a clown inviting such a loser to such a party.

Make it entERtaining.

No advice from me since I have zero party experience.

smoke weed b4 hand and u will be ok

No advice from me since I have zero party experience.
Yeah, I'm kinda stupid asking for advice here, it's like the worst place to ask people how to have a good party experience.

Lie a lot about your life experiences. It's not like its a job interview where they're going to ask for proof, as long as they're relatively tame lies.

And I find that likes attract, so I bet there's probably another Non-NT person there you can strike up convo with.

Last edited:
smoke weed b4 hand and u will be ok
Weed either makes you very very calm or very very anxious. Doesn't work like a beta blocker does at reducing anxiety. If he's anxious at parties with that many strangers it'll make him worse. I know from experience, panic attacks while high are not fun

Absolutely terrible advice, wee makes you paranoid af. Drink alcohol before the party and u will be low inhib god

maybe if ur a total fucking idiot and not know anything about strains/dosages. I smoke weed to take the edge of social situations all the time and dont get paranoid.

Absolutely terrible advice, wee makes you paranoid af. Drink alcohol before the party and u will be low inhib god
Depends on the strains that you smoke and the percentage of THC. Most of you know shit about weed, stop giving bad advice if you don't know or you heard from others. Plus, everyone is different.

Depends on the strains that you smoke and the percentage of THC. Most of you know shit about weed, stop giving bad advice if you don't know or you heard from others. Plus, everyone is different.
maybe if ur a total fucking idiot and not know anything about strains/dosages. I smoke weed to take the edge of social situations all the time and dont get paranoid.
Strains are cope lmao, all weed is the same

You're gonna hate it, take someone else too.

Good luck is all I can say. In my personal experience, I was always the awkward guy alone reading mangas or playing his Nintendo DS, since no one noticed me and even if they did, what would I have talked about with them? In any case I wish you the best of luck, parties are mainly for extroverted, NT and attractive confident people, not ugly, non NT people like us.

Go ascend, buddy boyo

Similar things have happened to me, usually I just sat alone, maybe talking to one other dude about life while the NT guys had the time of their lives.

Similar things have happened to me, usually I just sat alone, maybe talking to one other dude about life while the NT guys had the time of their lives.
Probably going to happen to me as well. Fuck.

Alcoholmaxx but don't overdo it and become a blathering idiot or piss in a closet. If you do overdo it then go full on Jim Lahey, pound 49 drinks, and take someone hostage at gun point. Or pass out in he pool.

If youre lucky maybe you will stumble upon a passed out drunk foid like @knajjd

Someone set us up the bomb

Don't expect anything big tbh most of the foids will probably already discuss how they are in relationships and at best fake flirt or lead you on just to tease you if they think you look nervous or feel that you are out of place.

Maybe you can find a girlfriend there

My friend invited me to a party full of NT people, basically, it's a new year party between cousins of his family and everyone had to bring one or two friends. I don't know what got into him. Apparently, he wanted to invite someone else, but that person had misbehaved at a party with one of the guest, so he had to choose someone by default who was available. I think he had to ask 5 people who all declined and in order not to go alone, I was his last option.

I'm not going to disclose the place for obvious reasons, but it's a fancy corner of the west coast. And most of the guests are intellectually and financially superior to me, no need to talk about my face, yes I'll probably be the ugliest.

I'm hyper anxious because I've never been to a party in which there are 20-30 people, in which I know absolutely nobody except one guy... and in which there will be a lot of foids...

I'm heading into the lion's den, but it was either that or spend New Year's Eve alone / with my parents who would still have taken pity on me.
Mogs me. I also got an invitation to meet up with some spergs, no girls allowed though, and none of them is NT.

i could give you some advices to make this party extra spiced up but Chinese Communist Party doesnt let me

find some way to embarrass the normies and foids and record it and post it here.

You bettER attend boyo!

Drink alcohol before the party and u will be low inhib god
Enough alcohol to be low inhib, but not too much to avoid retarded stuttering (talking from experience).

Fuck a drunk foid there on the last day.

Ok si basically I'm there and nobody tried to talk to me. It's living hell. I have to stay one more day. Im seriously considering leaving the place tomorrow morning and taking the first flight home...
It's fucking over. My friend tried to help me but they all are neurotypical and they immediately feel I'm different. Fuck my life.

I was about to call you :chad: but it was a relative who invited you so I understand your situation. If you go you wont enjoy it and you'll regret going, but if you dont go you'll regret as well. Lose lose situation

Yes fuck my life. I'm in the room in which I'll sleep right:cryfeels::feelsrope: now and they casually talk about uninteresting things likentheybcare about it... Fuck... I want to spend it with my parents instead... :cryfeels::feelsrope:
I was crying in the room, thinking after all the coping, thinking maybe I could ascend thanks to this party, well I know now I won't ever ascend... And obviously, my buddy came in the right in time to see me cry... Fuck this shit. I don't know what to do this is literally the worst socialization experience in my life. I just wanna kms even more than before. I dk man, is this real life?
Am I just here to suffer? What's the point? Why me?

Last edited:
Yes fuck my life. I'm in the room in which I'll sleep right:cryfeels::feelsrope: now and they casually talk about uninteresting things likentheybcare about it... Fuck... I want to spend it with my parents instead... :cryfeels::feelsrope:
I was crying in the room, thinking after all the coping, thinking maybe I could ascend thanks to this party, well I know now I won't ever ascend... And obviously, my buddy came in the right in time to see me cry... Fuck this shit. I don't know what to do this is literally the worst socialization experience in my life. I just wanna kms even more than before. I dk man, is this real life?
Am I just here to suffer? What's the point? Why me?
Brutal partypill.
Next up: partybuspill.

Zhz6lt82jj261

Don't forget to bring extra ammo

Now my ""friend"" is blaming me for the party were I was totally invisible. Bruh I was invisible and you invited me to a party where I knew nobody,
and you fucking blame me for it also I was one of the ugliest. Pleaaasse