Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm Irrevocably Scarred by the Black Pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
I can never like women again, even if I woke up tomorrow as Chad, and girls were practically handing me the keys to their pussies. I'm too mentally damaged to play house with them at this point. I know too much about them, and I've become bitter and riddled with resentment. That's what happens after decades of rejection and frustration, and finally discovering the truth about female nature.

You can either like women, or you can understand them. But, you can't do both.

Understanding women has made me utterly incapable of loving them, or even being around them. The tender feelings I had for the opposite sex in my youth have been replaced with animosity and rage. I see females as the enemy now; something to be avoided, like a highly venomous snake, or very contagious disease.

I can't believe that I might live another 40+ years harboring these toxic emotions. Or, I may die from a stroke or heart attack. After all, I doubt anyone can sustain this level of animus into old age.

Last edited:
same bro same

Last edited:
I’m a similar way.

Been there, done that. Most "therapists" tend to be feminists, or cucks, anyway. Not very helpful to a black-piller.
I have a bachelor's degree in psychology. Can confirm that most therapists are feminists or bluepilled manginas.

I have a bachelor's degree in psychology. Can confirm that most therapists are feminists or bluepilled manginas.
The irony is that many male therapists, who give advice to black-pilled incels, would actually fit in perfectly on this forum (if they aren't already members). They don't exactly strike me as Chads.

nothing to add. I feel the same. I think its only a matter of time before I completely lose my libido to hatred.

This feeling won't go on forever. You will eventually reach acceptance and just get on with your life/copes.

Most people that go through college education ARE cucks and feminists. Oh vey brainwash the educated, Looks like you got out without being brainwashed so thats cool.

This feeling won't go on forever. You will eventually reach acceptance and just get on with your life/copes.
This tbh. Being angry for a year or two I'd common. Eventually you become used to it and not angry anymore.

For me I just get used to it. Nature is that way and we hairless apes aren't excluded from the powerful instinct of natural selection.

I consider myself a misogynist. I suggest you to become like me.

Either rope or cope. This life is a clusterfuck of bullshit

and just hope your copes dont die out

This tbh. Being angry for a year or two I'd common. Eventually you become used to it and not angry anymore.

For me I just get used to it. Nature is that way and we hairless apes aren't excluded from the powerful instinct of natural selection.
I wasn't nearly as angry 10 years ago, at age 39. The rage seems to be getting more intense with time.
I consider myself a misogynist. I suggest you to become like me.
If my thread doesn't reek of misogyny, then there's no such thing as misogyny.

Same, once you take the blackpill there's no going back.

Those are just your powers of a grandwizard unlocking, it's a tough phase but once you're through it will all make sense :feelsWizard:

Those are just your powers of a grandwizard unlocking, it's a tough phase but once you're through it will all make sense :feelsWizard:
"Grandwizard", LOL. I love this new classification. :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
i get it, my mind is too broken, i feel like there's no fixing it