Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im just tired

Blackpill beliver

Blackpill beliver

Banned
-
Im tired boyos

I hate my mind,how misantrope i am,how much people and ingorance drive me crazy,i cant stand people having other opinion

I hate that i think all the time, i only think ,think about how society is wrong ,thing infound wrong drive me crazy

I hate i cant relate to normies,i cant feel the same wey i do

I hate that women and society are making taboo everything i am and i like, i feel shame

I hate social media,expecially twitter and tiktok

I hate men who are cucks and puts other men down and never give the fault to women just to protect their Angeles

I hate other grups in the manospere who try so much to be liked by women who hate them and put down whit their "dont be bitch" men who suffer emotionally and mentally

I hate that i hate women but i want love.i hsve standards i dont women just to cum inside a body

I hate that the fameles communities on tik tok are 1000× that the males ones,and better organized then males one

My god.im always ALWAYS broken but not in heart,in soul, i have suffered do much in life that i cant even explain

I want love and pace in my soul so much,but im just broken....

Im tired ,im so fucking tired

guess it’s about time to pop a bean

I hate that i think all the time, i only think
That's the worst part, life could be so much easier if I could turn into an emotionless, asexual robot that just keeps on existing until its biological death.

I'm the exact same as you, it's like i wrote this thread.

There's no escape.

For real? How old are you? I cant stand living no more
I'm 21, suffering from day one to the point that i'm shocked how i'm not completely insane yet

will probably kill myself within 2-3 years maximum

Im tired boyos

I hate my mind,how misantrope i am,how much people and ingorance drive me crazy,i cant stand people having other opinion

I hate that i think all the time, i only think ,think about how society is wrong ,thing infound wrong drive me crazy

I hate i cant relate to normies,i cant feel the same wey i do

I hate that women and society are making taboo everything i am and i like, i feel shame

I hate social media,expecially twitter and tiktok

I hate men who are cucks and puts other men down and never give the fault to women just to protect their Angeles

I hate other grups in the manospere who try so much to be liked by women who hate them and put down whit their "dont be bitch" men who suffer emotionally and mentally

I hate that i hate women but i want love.i hsve standards i dont women just to cum inside a body

I hate that the fameles communities on tik tok are 1000× that the males ones,and better organized then males one

My god.im always ALWAYS broken but not in heart,in soul, i have suffered do much in life that i cant even explain

I want love and pace in my soul so much,but im just broken....

Im tired ,im so fucking tired
Same friend

Good post

I'm 21, suffering from day one to the point that i'm shocked how i'm not completely insane yet

will probably kill myself within 2-3 years maximum
Idem bro,my mental suffering is so high for so much years that im wondering why im still not crazy

Shit your pants make foids smell it