Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm leaving Incels

• Thread starter ProudIncelistani
  • Start date

Did you actually think I was leaving Incels.me lol?

• Total voters
ProudIncelistani

ProudIncelistani

Son of Incelistan
-
-The peace of mind that I will always be there for my brothers and will fight to the last drop of blood for Incelistan!

(No I'm not abandoning Incels.me or anything, I'm leaving Incels The peace of mind that I will always be there for my brothers and will fight to the last drop of blood for Incelistan!)

LONG LIVE THE BLACKPILL! INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!

All of the "im leaving incels" and "I am a former incel" posts are so annoying. They act like they are leaving the aryan brotherhood or something.

Since you brought it up,

I'm leaving you guys.

I'm being demoted to Janitorcel soon.

I'm going to go back to /r/ForeverAlone. Since now there's so much heat on incels, it's freed up a lot of the hatred for ForeverAlone. They aren't bothered by the normies anymore and shit is pretty chill. So I guess this community has kind of succeeded by pushing the extremes, only if because our enemies have this idea that incels are pure evil incarnate when that isn't the case. They've propped up some bogeyman in their heads that doesn't exist but that bogeyman can still distract them.

I would still say I'm incel by definition but not a part of the incel community.

Ask Me Anything

"Blackpilled Normie Here"

Since you brought it up,

I'm leaving you guys.

I'm going to go back to /r/ForeverAlone. Since now there's so much heat on incels, it's freed up a lot of the hatred for ForeverAlone. They aren't bothered by the normies anymore and shit is pretty chill. So I guess this community has kind of succeeded by pushing the extremes, only if because our enemies have this idea that incels are pure evil incarnate when that isn't the case. They've propped up some bogeyman in their heads that doesn't exist but that bogeyman can still distract them.

I would still say I'm incel by definition but not a part of the incel community.
Shit, for real?

You can’t leave, the plants will die

I thought you were leaving to go get some chips real quick.

I know you won't leave, you drop only the most high IQ blackpills.

I thought you were leaving to go get some chips real quick.
Lol I already have them here with me they help me LDAR effectively kek
What!? Why!?
I know you won't leave, you drop only the most high IQ blackpills.
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
You can’t leave, the plants will die
I aint leaving bruv
They act like they are leaving the aryan brotherhood or something.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: True yo
"Blackpilled Normie Here"
Lul

1385006781269.png

Soylent-bottles-close.jpg

Since you brought it up,

I'm leaving you guys.

wtf you are one of the only non cuck mods that don't talk shit about pedo posters

INCELISTAN ZINDABAD! INCELI BHRATA KI JAI! JAI JAI INCELISTAN! INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!

Cant leave incel.me anymore once you are here its over

I almost got a heart attack :(

INCELISTAN ZINDABAD! INCELI BHRATA KI JAI! JAI JAI INCELISTAN! INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!
INCELI BHRATA KI JAI! INCELISTAN ZINDABAD! INCELISTANI WATAN ZINDABAD!

You actually should tbh, I've had enough of your gay little 15 y/o ethnic ramblings.

I don't get this kinds of posts just leave.
You're not allowed to talk about how you did it since it breaks the "no bragging" rule and sometimes the bluepill one too.
So why just tell people you're leaving wtf this is a site about a bunch of males not getting pussy and not the russian mafia.

You bastard! You had me...

Incelistan Zindabad! Death to all cucks. Heil Hitler.

Tbh, I fell for it.

Since you brought it up,

I'm leaving you guys.

God dammit you're the highest IQ mod tbh. We need you here. Reddit will simply destroy anyway, they don't know how to create.