Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm legit crying right now

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
I have tears running down. Fuck man.

I understand.

Why are you crying bhai ?

I'm sorry. Hope you get beeter.

One day you will die inside and stop caring bro
I used to wake up and punch my bed saying “fuck fuck fuck” out of frustration but now I just don’t fucking care and live as minimally as I can

I cried last week cause I got a B on my physics test
Bhai I would rage but a B isn't bad. ( Americans gotta use a better scoring system though, wtf is A B and C. XD )

What have I come too.......

Mogs cuz can cry

What have I come too.......

im here for you brocel

I legitimately cannot even cry anymore.

fuck man :feelsbadman: stay well.

bad genes bad life, all we can do is cope sadly
let it out bro

I was legit having single tears run down at the exact same time as you while also writing a vent in another thread. That's how subhuman this site is. I'm sure a lot of truecels cry at least once a day or a few times a week while postmaxxing here.

We wish there was a way for you to feel better OP... but obviously, we all know there isn't and it will only get worse and worse. Healing is out of reach for us.

I was legit having single tears run down at the exact same time as you while also writing a vent in another thread. That's how subhuman this site is. I'm sure a lot of truecels cry at least once a day or a few times a week while postmaxxing here.

We wish there was a way for you to feel better OP... but obviously, we all know there isn't and it will only get worse and worse. Healing is out of reach for us.
Are existence is pathetic and insignificant to society

Brutal tbh our lives are shit

There should be death camps of mercy tbh...
Free plastic surgery would be much much better......

We need more support than foids anyway, they already have their lifes handed to them on silver plate while I don't even have one.

Free plastic surgery would be much much better......

We need more support than foids anyway, they already have their lifes handed to them on silver plate while I don't even have one.
I agree.

It's a shame how Low IQ and out of touch the general population is about this. Not only do they believe that no person can be so ugly that they need surgery just to live life, they all unironically think that every surgery gets botched and we will all end up like the Bogdanoff twins. They know therapy and pills won't do shit. They all know an ugly man in real life who rotted alone or roped eventually. They will use retarded arguments like saying we have "BDD" and will get "addicted to surgeries" when in reality we are some of the most well educated non doctors on the subject and would choose the most reasonable surgeries based on our individual needs. Their first argument is that "surgery won't fix your ugly personality or get you laid"... We have seen example that prove them wrong. It's also retarded for them to claim that that's why we want surgery. We just want to look human and finally be able to live for the first time before it's too late. They wouldn't tell a tranny who got surgery covered by Medicaid that they only wanted to look feminine so they can take gay chad dick in the ass. It's literally injecting their Leftist double standards in an issue that shouldn't be partisan.

I agree.

It's a shame how Low IQ and out of touch the general population is about this. Not only do they believe that no person can be so ugly that they need surgery just to live life, they all unironically think that every surgery gets botched and we will all end up like the Bogdanoff twins. They know therapy and pills won't do shit. They all know an ugly man in real life who rotted alone or roped eventually. They will use retarded arguments like saying we have "BDD" and will get "addicted to surgeries" when in reality we are some of the most well educated non doctors on the subject and would choose the most reasonable surgeries based on our individual needs. Their first argument is that "surgery won't fix your ugly personality or get you laid"... We have seen example that prove them wrong. It's also retarded for them to claim that that's why we want surgery. We just want to look human and finally be able to live for the first time before it's too late. They wouldn't tell a tranny who got surgery covered by Medicaid that they only wanted to look feminine so they can take gay chad dick in the ass. It's literally injecting their Leftist double standards in an issue that shouldn't be partisan.
I can't believe how they think we will end up looking worse. It's incredible that this thing that can change a person's life forever is looked at something mentally ill freaks would do.

Personality? Personality doesn't matter and even if it does, it's the psychopathic personality which is the best something which I could never be.

It's as if whatever society says, the opposite is true.

And this is what happened to bison when tall, charming, charismatic, and industrious gentlemen came along and showed the great plains how good their personalities were. They wanted to make sure the Inkwelldians didn't have food to hunt so they couldn't continue spreading misogyny and hate around the North American continent.

I can't believe how they think we will end up looking worse. It's incredible that this thing that can change a person's life forever is looked at something mentally ill freaks would do.
It was a Low IQ trope even DECADES ago. I think the elites in the media purposely pushed themes of "nice nerdy guys" winning love over "shallow plastic jocks and barbies" so they can brainwash subhumans into accepting their worthless position in life. Even the idea of botched surgeries was promoted and over represented in the media by conservative retards to push their trad cuck agenda.

IT are just as bad as the boomers because they literally believe in boomer age lies. They haven't even done the research like us, they haven't seen the before an after pictures, they haven't seen the studies on the psychological improvement of both people who get common facial surgeries and especially people who get disfigurements corrected.

It's basically IT and society telling us "Know your place ugly scum, you don't deserve a way out of hell. You belong in your suffering!".

Everything I say is a joke to you and you would obviously reply with this shit. I know why you do this. This is why you are on my ignore list.
I'm just tryna help ;(

It was a Low IQ trope even DECADES ago. I think the elites in the media purposely pushed themes of "nice nerdy guys" winning love over "shallow plastic jocks and barbies" so they can brainwash subhumans into accepting their worthless position in life. Even the idea of botched surgeries was promoted and over represented in the media by conservative retards to push their trad cuck agenda.

IT are just as bad as the boomers because they literally believe in boomer age lies. They haven't even done the research like us, they haven't seen the before an after pictures, they haven't seen the studies on the psychological improvement of both people who get common facial surgeries and especially people who get disfigurements corrected.

It's basically IT and society telling us "Know your place ugly scum, you don't deserve a way out of hell. You belong in your suffering!".
All this plus maybe even a little virtue signalling in the mix. " Oh look I said something positive to this loser I must look good in others eyes now, i'm now a nice person ".

The society functions because men live in ignorance. I wish for the day that hypergamy reaches incredible levels and men have to face being sexless, it would be fun to see how society functions when the humans that run society feel dead inside.

All this plus maybe even a little virtue signalling in the mix. " Oh look I said something positive to this loser I must look good in others eyes now, i'm now a nice person ".

The society functions because men live in ignorance. I wish for the day that hypergamy reaches incredible levels and men have to face being sexless, it would be fun to see how society functions when the humans that run society feel dead inside.
They are automatic moral heroes for telling some ugly loser on the internet an childish lie and patting themselves on the back about it. The ugly soycucks will upvote whether they know it's complete bullshit or not. And just like that, a symmetrical faced and normal looking female has "Destroyed The Incel Argument With Facts And Logic Like Ben Shapiro!"...

I can't wait for the bootstraps lie to die when men cannot even afford literally bootstraps anymore because of the greed of foids and the elites. Imagine a majority of men with nothing to live for and no hope? No more bluepills then. That will be the day of answers...

thanks for using ur 5000th post to reply to me :feelsautistic:
Lol didn't realise that :lul:

And the next rank change will happen after 5000 posts :feelsseriously:

Very nice :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

keep venting yourself

hope you feel better soon man

Let it all out and you will feel much better