Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel im literally cryin right now

P

Princel

Prince of Incels
ive been so fuckin depressed for months. i can barely hold it together. today i lost it. i just pulled out of mcdonalds 20 min ago and saw a college aged foid walkin on the street. she looked fertile. her clothes were screamin for chad to fuck her. jean shorts that showed a little bit of her butt and half a shirt tummy showin. she caught me lookin at her at the red light and gave me a disgusted look.

its not enough that i will never be able to have her or any other foid, but for her to hate me when shes out in public like that. i teared up in teh car and broke down in the parking lot when i got home.

i never asked to be this way. all i wanted was to be included in life. everyone got to go to prom and house parties and had adventures and love and successes. my entire life is failure and strugglin to move up the ladder that ugly ppl arent allowed on.

ppl say were the problem bc were hateful but all i rememeber is ppl hating me bc i was ugly. i never bullied anyone for bein shorter or uglier but i remember all my classmates doin it to me. it still happens when you leave high school. no one punches or throws things at you but they whisper and laugh at you. i tried pua and talkin to foids at the bars they either pretended i wasnt there. it doesnt matter how good your heart is or how many interests you share. if your ugly, your worthless.

no i must be mistaken im just not confident enough bro.

kill me pls

Another fellow brother knocked down by this shitty gynocentric society. Sorry to hear about this, fuck society and fuck foids for doing this to you.

Turn your sadness into rage and redirect it back to those who are hurting you.

my entire life is failure and strugglin to move up the ladder that ugly ppl arent allowed on.

ppl say were the problem bc were hateful but all i rememeber is ppl hating me bc i was ugly. i never bullied anyone for bein shorter or uglier but i remember all my classmates doin it to me. it still happens when you leave high school. no one punches or throws things at you but they whisper and laugh at you.

ppl say were the problem bc were hateful but all i rememeber is ppl hating me bc i was ugly
This is what they'll never get, and I can't tell if they're intentionally acting retarded due to cognitive dissonance or if they actually believe their own shit. They think we should be happy with the situation, us being hated and the chosen few being loved for no reason.

Some days I feel angry and some days kinda sad. Thankfully it’s angry most of the time

It's rough going. Just cope a lot for now. Anything you like.

Another fellow brother knocked down by this shitty gynocentric society. Sorry to hear about this, fuck society and fuck foids for doing this to you.

when i lose my will to continue playing minecraft, ill destroy the NPCs on our private server. the boss NPCs like executives from Binder or Tumble.

when i lose my will to continue playing minecraft, ill destroy the NPCs on our private server. the boss NPCs like executives from Binder or Tumble.
Get the highest k/d ratio you can on your minecraft server.

This is what they'll never get, and I can't tell if they're intentionally acting retarded due to cognitive dissonance or if they actually believe their own shit. They think we should be happy with the situation, us being hated and the chosen few being loved for no reason.
they are npcs. they have no thoughts beyond basic survival ones. once thats taken care of they try to entertain themselves to kill time until they need to eat or sleep again.

Some days I feel angry and some days kinda sad. Thankfully it’s angry most of the time
i cant be angry anymore. im sad half the time and empty the other half. i like bein empty bc life is like a dream.

It's rough going. Just cope a lot for now. Anything you like.
ive been copin since the day i was born. there are no more copes to distract me anymore. i just want this to be all over

ik how u feel man i cried yesterday in my bed just thinking about some things and went to sleep before 9pm, i just want to die

Get the highest k/d ratio you can on your minecraft server.
this is the future minecraft society chose. minecraft rejects will finally realize they have nothing to lose. mods can ban guns but they be creative. theyll copy tactics from arab players and start using acid or trucks. mods can even ban knives but any player can sharpen a stick and target the throat. what about just regular gas in a super soaker? minecraft rejects have a lot of time in their isolation to plan.
ik how u feel man i cried yesterday in my bed just thinking about some things and went to sleep before 9pm, i just want to die
just be confident bro :feels::feels::feels::feels:
were all not gonna make it. i hope you feel better. im tapped out.

Last edited:
Crying feels so good yet so subhuman

Sorry you are enduring such an experience.

Prepare yourself bro.
I wish I could cheer you up with some good news, but no.
As you get older, something else comes around: Loneliness.
You get numb, start talking to yourself, people will think you're crazy.

It's a shitty world. And no, it simply won't get better unless something lucky happens to you. We are here for you though. Keep writing and posting. And don't talk about this shit to normies, they will chastize you for being a creep.

Just surgerymaxx

It's a shitty world. And no, it simply won't get better unless something lucky happens to you. We are here for you though. Keep writing and posting. And don't talk about this shit to normies, they will chastize you for being a creep.

All i could say about the matter.

If I could gain revenge on them in "Minecraft" I would.
Welcome to the forum; here for many more years of coping and rotting until we reach breaking point when we can cope no more.

I haven’t cried since I figured out the biological reason for it’s existence. Everything hides under the surface and only the attentive understand how over it truly is

Why didnt u let your anger out on her? :feelshehe:

Incels have to face never ending roller coaster of emotions.

Let me be more accurate: roller coaster of never ending negative emotions.

ive been so fuckin depressed for months. i can barely hold it together. today i lost it. i just pulled out of mcdonalds 20 min ago and saw a college aged foid walkin on the street. she looked fertile. her clothes were screamin for chad to fuck her. jean shorts that showed a little bit of her butt and half a shirt tummy showin. she caught me lookin at her at the red light and gave me a disgusted look.

its not enough that i will never be able to have her or any other foid, but for her to hate me when shes out in public like that. i teared up in teh car and broke down in the parking lot when i got home.

i never asked to be this way. all i wanted was to be included in life. everyone got to go to prom and house parties and had adventures and love and successes. my entire life is failure and strugglin to move up the ladder that ugly ppl arent allowed on.

ppl say were the problem bc were hateful but all i rememeber is ppl hating me bc i was ugly. i never bullied anyone for bein shorter or uglier but i remember all my classmates doin it to me. it still happens when you leave high school. no one punches or throws things at you but they whisper and laugh at you. i tried pua and talkin to foids at the bars they either pretended i wasnt there. it doesnt matter how good your heart is or how many interests you share. if your ugly, your worthless.

kill me pls
It's over at this point. You should monkmode and try to ascend that way

Brutal, sorry you had to go through that brothER.

I've been on the receiving end of that look of disgust a few times and it is seared into my memory forever. I learned to avoid looking at foids entirely, I wish I had the balls to stare them down and make them feel uncomfortable.

Crying feels so good yet so subhuman
i try not to cry bc normies enjoy seein us miserable. it makes them feel better about themselves. why do you think normies do charity and volunteer work? deep down they get pleasure from seein other people suffer but rationalise it as makin them realize how blessed they are and grateful.

Sorry you are enduring such an experience.
thank you brother. i hope we all live to see the incel rebellion.

Prepare yourself bro.
I wish I could cheer you up with some good news, but no.
As you get older, something else comes around: Loneliness.
You get numb, start talking to yourself, people will think you're crazy.
im already lonely. i used to have some miserable friends too but they caved. they couldnt bear the loneliness. 1 became a gay drug addict and the other wife up a fat single mother trailer trash cunt. i would rather be lonely than be a faggot or cuckold.

thank you. i tried to stop lurkin for my mental and emotional health but i keep comin back. just a few mm of bone in your face determines your destiny. no amount of showers and bein confident will ever fix it.

Just surgerymaxx
its not worth it. 5'2" death sentence. there was never a chad at that height and never will be. bruno mars and cee lo green are close to my height but their money and fame is the only thing keepin them alive. if they werent good singers theyd be postin here.

I haven’t cried since I figured out the biological reason for it’s existence. Everything hides under the surface and only the attentive understand how over it truly is
more betas need to see this truth. if /pol/ got white america to be race aware, we can get betas to be sex aware. there are some powerful memes on this site. we need to start runnin ops.

Incels have to face never ending roller coaster of emotions.

Let me be more accurate: roller coaster of never ending negative emotions.
just when you think you cant sink lower you do. normies always find a way to make you feel like shit. even if they dont intend to be mean, the way they react when they see you. they cant hide it.

It's over at this point. You should monkmode and try to ascend that way
it never started boyo. im gon start a thread about this soon.

Brutal, sorry you had to go through that brothER.

I've been on the receiving end of that look of disgust a few times and it is seared into my memory forever. I learned to avoid looking at foids entirely, I wish I had the balls to stare them down and make them feel uncomfortable.
thank you. at some point we all stop carin and realize we have nothin to lose. thats the day the kikes and their golems fear the most.

kill me pls

more betas need to see this truth. if /pol/ got white america to be race aware, we can get betas to be sex aware. there are some powerful memes on this site. we need to start runnin ops.
The influence of /pol/ isn’t a widespread as you think and at the very least they had a marketable hook as pathetic as it was

The influence of /pol/ isn’t a widespread as you think and at the very least they had a marketable hook as pathetic as it was
they came up with the npc, trump, and clown memes. a lot of infographics online are their oc. they did real life ops and investigations like he will not divide us, its ok to be white, pizzagate, elsagate and others im forgettin. there influence isnt pronounced bc they are anonymous autists in the shadow who do it for free. other sites like misc, reddit, imgur take there shit and pretend its theres. they do have influence.

they came up with the npc, trump, and clown memes. a lot of infographics online are their oc. they did real life ops and investigations like he will not divide us, its ok to be white, pizzagate, elsagate and others im forgettin. there influence isnt pronounced bc they are anonymous autists in the shadow who do it for free. other sites like misc, reddit, imgur take there shit and pretend its theres. they do have influence.
I’m not talking about a few memes that were popular for a month or so or any flash in the pan news story. I’m talking about real influence, sway over the ideals of a respectable amount of the populace, widespread shifts in consumption and voting patterns

I’m not talking about a few memes that were popular for a month or so or any flash in the pan news story. I’m talking about real influence, sway over the ideals of a respectable amount of the populace, widespread shifts in consumption and voting patterns
the Q hoax started on /pol/ and even roseanne talked about it. ideas take time to grow. its been 3 years already and nationalism rose so much in so many countries. i think /pol/ did have something to do it. why are ppl startin to hate jews more? who showed them the jew was there enemy?

the Q hoax started on /pol/ and even roseanne talked about it. ideas take time to grow. its been 3 years already and nationalism rose so much in so many countries. i think /pol/ did have something to do it. why are ppl startin to hate jews more? who showed them the jew was there enemy?
And you know this how? Are there any charts or studies that back up these claims

Bro I feel the same its literally over

LOL, what? They got Trump elected, and he will probably get re-elected.

It pains me the most that we can't even talk about our problems

LOL, what? They got Trump elected, and he will probably get re-elected.
:feelskek: I’m gonna need you to pump the brakes there for a second. I’m not even going to go into all of the problems with your first argument. As for Trump’s reelection, he has a pretty good chance of winning again as long as he keeps everything as stable and quiet as it’s been for these past 3 years