Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm living proof being good at FIFA doesn't attract women

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I'm currently on the top 100 leaderboard for squad battles. Doesn't mean shit though. Foids still reject me all because of my appearance.

Last edited:
SAMEEE. I'm top 50 rankings at ufc 3, fucking bullshit don't even get to sniff a foid

@Colvin76 is a great mario kart player and he's incel as fuck too

I’m not good at fifa tbh because I’ve never played it

I’m not good at fifa tbh because I’ve never played it
Can you make a thread talking about maybe blackpilled or bullying stories you've had due to being ugly or stuff like that in ID man you literally havent made a single thread in ID or OffTopic and you have more than 50k posts ffs

Can you make a thread talking about maybe blackpilled or bullying stories you've had due to being ugly or stuff like that in ID man you literally havent made a single thread in ID or OffTopic and you have more than 50k posts ffs
Didn’t read lol

I was in master league in overwatch and yet no foid mercy main wanted me to boost her

wtf foids only play games with chad.

wow mogger chads in high school play fifa

Shit, there goes my game plan!

7FB5C12E A6F0 4B9F AA9E D1BF6035073B

Aren't you like top 50 worldwide or something ?
At my best in Mario Kart Wii, I was top 15 overall before getting banned.
At my best on Mario Kart Double Dash, I was top 40 overall before getting banned.

I was before those cucked gaming communities banned me for being "toxic" JFL :feelskek:.

For Mario Kart Double Dash, I made a new YouTube alt to post times on. PM me if you want to see it.

Last edited:
I was before those cucked gaming communities banned me for being "toxic" JFL :feelskek:
What does that even mean, if you're good at the game then you're good at the game. They can't just pretend your records don't exist becasue you have committed wrongthink

What does that even mean, if you're good at the game then you're good at the game. They can't just pretend your records don't exist becasue you have committed wrongthink
A group of cucks made fake proof and fake rumors about me to get me out of the communities.

A group of cucks made fake proof and fake rumors about me to get me out of the communities.
What a load of fucking bullshit, sorry for that. Meanwhile twitch thots are welcomed there with open arms even though they don't even know the game

For what it's worth, you mog me hard at mario kart and that was my main cope from like 6 to 12

What a load of fucking bullshit, sorry for that. Meanwhile twitch thots are welcomed there with open arms even though they don't even know the game

For what it's worth, you mog me hard at mario kart and that was my main cope from like 6 to 12
And the one community that still counts my times is the new cucked Mario Kart 8 Deluxe with shit game mechanics.

View: https://twitter.com/Colvin_76/status/1008956939219488768
for USA 150cc charts, look at how far ahead I was from #2 in 2018 just lol.

I just checked today on July 26 2020 and I'm still #14 USA https://www.mkleaderboards.com/mk8dx/charts/usa/150cc/stats
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is slow and shit and why I quit playing it 2 years ago.
Laugh 10

@LastGerman driving license pill

It never stops.
I really should try to play Super Mario 64 to be honest, since I am a Melee player that should be an easy task for me. I watched people complaining about canonless and they do need a set-up for such a simple movement. Imagine not being frameperfect.

And the one community that still counts my times is the new cucked Mario Kart 8 Deluxe with shit game mechanics.

View: https://twitter.com/Colvin_76/status/1008956939219488768
for USA 150cc charts, look at how far ahead I was from #2 in 2018 just lol.

I just checked today on July 26 2020 and I'm still #14 USA https://www.mkleaderboards.com/mk8dx/charts/usa/150cc/stats
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is slow and shit and why I quit playing it 2 years ago.
View attachment 303667.

I stopped at mario kart wii tbh

Only works if you're a competitive pro player tbh

I'm currently on the top 100 leaderboard for squad battles. Doesn't mean shit though. Foids still reject me all because of my appearance.
playing sport games should be a bannable offense

idk you might be

Can you make a thread talking about maybe blackpilled or bullying stories you've had due to being ugly or stuff like that in ID man you literally havent made a single thread in ID or OffTopic and you have more than 18k posts ffs

Can you make a thread talking about maybe blackpilled or bullying stories you've had due to being ugly or stuff like that in ID man you literally havent made a single thread in ID or OffTopic and you have more than 18k posts ffs
Would you be able to make a thread discussing possibly blackpilled or harassing stories you've had due to being physically unnatractive or stuff like that in ID man you truly haven't made a solitary thread in ID or OffTopic and you have more than 18k posts ffs

Would you be able to make a thread discussing possibly blackpilled or harassing stories you've had due to being physically unnatractive or stuff like that in ID man you truly haven't made a solitary thread in ID or OffTopic and you have more than 18k posts ffs
Make thread about stories you've had due to stuff like in ID man you have nothing in ID or OffTopic and you have >18k posts ffs