Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm Living Proof that Money Doesn't Attract Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
I still believe money will help you a lot though tbh. Well $600.000 is not that much in the west. Where I live you'd be an average guy. A buddy of mine has a net worth of over 3 million Dollars and even he just lives a normal live here.

I think money only helps if you are a well known billionaire. Then money will even help you to date up. I don´t think being a millionaire is enough to even get your looksmatch in the West.

On another note I always find it funny that its always the people who have, that are never satisfied with it, I would be in bliss if I had your wealth, you probably even own some property you could rent out too, so that's another source of income, you should be walking on clouds, you beat the system, but ironically you have this weird mental block holding you back from enjoying yourself.

This times 100000000

When you think about all incels or mass shooters who had it so much better than the average incel:

Cruz had inheritance money of $800,000 when he was in his early 20s instead that fucker goes on mass shooting.

Paddock same thing, he owned real estate and had good money instead goes on gambling spree and sends his ugly fillipino gf back to phillipeans with 100k when he could have slayed young fillipino in phillipeans with that kind of money.

ER I would say was probably poorer but still had some opportunists to leech on his parents money to benefit himself.

Sodini had lots of money saved (hundreds of thusands) and a house and he goes sodini.

And now OP, who I'm not saying is a shooter or anything, but it's just comic to hear that you can't take advantage of this money when many incels would defiantly solve many problems in their life. OP you remind me this story:

https://apple.news/AZns-Fz9JRmOx0Nz1jcD8FQ

About some oldcel who inherited millions from his parents and saved some by himself by wageslaving.
He never married or had kids and despite being a millionaire lived a frugal life and then at the end died by cancer at 64 (it's known that loneliness shortens life span equilient to smoking a packet of cigarettes per day - there are academic studies about it) ends up donating all of his money to kids charities that would grow up to reject incels like him and others lol. You're on the way to follow his path...

Also this is similar to good looking guys who can't capitalize on their looks because of mental illness (mentalcels) that some actually exist in the forum. I guess in a similar way someone with money can't captilize on it because of mental illness. I think OP from the first 3 traits you mentioned being neaurotypical or somewhat normal is the most important to captilize on both looks or money otherwise you gonna run into problems. Back to BlkPillPres quote, it's kind funny how the forum consistes of different permutations of incel - one can be good looking but mentally ill, another rich but mentally ill as well, another just ugly but normal and social, and unfortunately poor, etc. Some incels posses traits that can solve other incels problems and vice verse. You can't have it all, you're always missing some crucial component that makes you incel.

Last edited:
I don't believe it, give me your money and let me try.

i got like 500 euro to my name and i feel rich tbh

i got like 500 euro to my name and i feel rich tbh
Ironically, managing to save a few hundred, or a few thousand dollars, will make you feel richer and happier than someone like me, who has hundreds of thousands. It's a trick you brain plays on you. Basically, once you reach a certain threshold of wealth, additional money doesn't contribute to additional happiness.
I remember when I got out of debt and then saved 10k several years ago. I felt invincible and euphoric. Now, I'm just miserable. I lost perspective, I guess. I'm also older and more jaded now. Youth really is the Holy Grail of happiness. Not only do you look good when you're young, but you also feel good.
This times 100000000

When you think about all incels or mass shooters who had it so much better than the average incel:

Cruz had inheritance money of $800,000 when he was in his early 20s instead that fucker goes on mass shooting.

Paddock same thing, he owned real estate and had good money instead goes on gambling spree and sends his ugly fillipino gf back to phillipeans with 100k when he could have slayed young fillipino in phillipeans with that kind of money.

ER I would say was probably poorer but still had some opportunists to leech on his parents money to benefit himself.

Sodini had lots of money saved (hundreds of thusands) and a house and he goes sodini.

And now OP, who I'm not saying is a shooter or anything, but it's just comic to hear that you can't take advantage of this money when many incels would defiantly solve many problems in their life. OP you remind me this story:

https://apple.news/AZns-Fz9JRmOx0Nz1jcD8FQ

About some oldcel who inherited millions from his parents and saved some by himself by wageslaving.
He never married or had kids and despite being a millionaire lived a frugal life and then at the end died by cancer at 64 (it's known that loneliness shortens life span equilient to smoking a packet of cigarettes per day - there are academic studies about it) ends up donating all of his money to kids charities that would grow up to reject incels like him and others lol. You're on the way to follow his path...

Also this is similar to good looking guys who can't capitalize on their looks because of mental illness (mentalcels) that some actually exist in the forum. I guess in a similar way someone with money can't captilize on it because of mental illness. I think OP from the first 3 traits you mentioned being neaurotypical or somewhat normal is the most important to captilize on both looks or money otherwise you gonna run into problems. Back to BlkPillPres quote, it's kind funny how the forum consistes of different permutations of incel - one can be good looking but mentally ill, another rich but mentally ill as well, another just ugly but normal and social, and unfortunately poor, etc. Some incels posses traits that can solve other incels problems and vice verse. You can't have it all, you're always missing some crucial component that makes you incel.
The reason for this is probably because, once you have money, you realize that you've reached the top of the mountain.... and there's nothing there. You become disillusioned: you're still incel, you still have no social life, and you're still treated like a second-class citizen everywhere you go. Money was not the solution to life you were hoping for. You've now grown jaded and even more isolated from the world because of years of toil to save the money you thought was going to lead to your salvation. Eventually, you become bitter, and bitterness is a recipe for disaster. It leads to ugly things.

What I would have done differently from Alan Naiman is to quit my job as soon as I made a couple of million. No sense in continuing to wage slave after that. That's the last dream I have left in life-- to retire and get off the goddamn treadmill. I'm tired and burnt out. I just want to be left alone to live out my final days in peace and freedom. I want to savor what I have left.

I am relatively frugal, but this man took frugality to an absurd level. You have to live a little, man. You can't squeeze the quarter until the eagle screams, as Alan did. I've never regretted traveling the world, flying in First Class, staying at premium hotels and eating at great restaurants. Those experiences will always live in my memory. My only major regret in life is that I've never experienced love, and that's a big one.

After a while, I imagine I will actually look forward to death. Not trying to sound morose here, but it's liberating to know that one day I will cease to exist. I will be nothing. I will return to the great oblivion from which I came. No more suffering and brutal Darwinian struggles to fit into this world. No more concerns about not being wanted by the opposite sex. Nature has the perfect remedy for all that misery. It simply erases your consciousness entirely. It's a brilliant solution, even better than heaven.

Last edited:
My only major regret in life is that I've never experienced love

Love doesn't exist, not in the "cultural sense", where its this deep meaningful thing, its just a series of chemical reactions used to increase the likeliness of pair bonding and reproduction, its our brains using us like puppets to carry out a desired function. You didn't miss out on anything, it would be like a person who never had a lucid dream saying they missed out on an "out of body experience", it isn't really that, nobody actually "astrally projects" themselves, its all in your head, a trick the brain plays on us. I never get the people who feel regret for not experiencing things that we know aren't real, again like I pointed out, a lot of incels hold on to multiple concepts that contradict eachother, you yourself are doing this.

Like I mentioned above, you believe things about women related to evolution psychology that devalue their existence (they are genetically hardwired to be hypergamous, inherently selfish, etc), while at the same time you value their validation and what they think of you, those are two contradictory concepts, if women are as bad as the black pill tells us, and we truly believe it, then there is no reason to value anything they think.

No more concerns about not being wanted by the opposite sex.

You could simply stop concerning yourself, there, look how simple that is

even better than heaven.

That's like saying being homeless (not existing) is better than living in a mansion (heaven), the logic doesn't pan out. I'm starting to realize over time a lot of incels are under the influence of their emotions, and worse yet their egos, you should be past things like love already, you've lived way longer than I have, how is it that you haven't moved past this yet, why haven't you abandoned your ego yet? (its useless to a man with your life, it will only hold you back and prevent you from enjoying whatever time you have left).

Stop thinking of yourself as someone that CAN be loved
Stop thinking of yourself as someone that SHOULD be loved

You don't deserve anything, nobody deserves anything, simply take whatever you can from life that is within your means, and that's currently a lot. I want to get to your level of wealth by my 30's, if I can I'll pretty much have no complaints at that point, I don't care for love, I don't nor have I ever really wanted to have children, or a wife, I just want access to sex and peace of mind, a stress free life, the simple things, good food, good drink, entertainment, no worries, just day after day of peace and enjoyment.

You have no idea how easily you could get an attractive wife. Start learning about Islam and middle eastern culture, learn basic Arabic,and then pretend to convert to Islam, or genuinely convert it doesn't matter. Then you could start hanging around your local mosque or even take a trip to the Middle East. Muslim guys love marrying off their daughters to white converts with money

Ironically, managing to save a few hundred, or a few thousand dollars, will make you feel richer and happier than someone like me, who has hundreds of thousands. It's a trick you brain plays on you. Basically, once you reach a certain threshold of wealth, additional money doesn't contribute to additional happiness.
I remember when I got out of debt and then saved 10k several years ago. I felt invincible and euphoric. Now, I'm just miserable. I lost perspective, I guess. I'm also older and more jaded now. Youth really is the Holy Grail of happiness. Not only do you look good when you're young, but you also feel good.

The reason for this is probably because, once you have money, you realize that you've reached the top of the mountain.... and there's nothing there. You become disillusioned: you're still incel, you still have no social life, and you're still treated like a second-class citizen everywhere you go. Money was not the solution to life you were hoping for. You've now grown jaded and even more isolated from the world because of years of toil to save the money you thought was going to lead to your salvation. Eventually, you become bitter, and bitterness is a recipe for disaster. It leads to ugly things.

What I would have done differently from Alan Naiman is to quit my job as soon as I made a couple of million. No sense in continuing to wage slave after that. That's the last dream I have left in life-- to retire and get off the goddamn treadmill. I'm tired and burnt out. I just want to be left alone to live out my final days in peace and freedom. I want to savor what I have left.

I am relatively frugal, but this man took frugality to an absurd level. You have to live a little, man. You can't squeeze the quarter until the eagle screams, as Alan did. I've never regretted traveling the world, flying in First Class, staying at premium hotels and eating at great restaurants. Those experiences will always live in my memory. My only major regret in life is that I've never experienced love, and that's a big one.

After a while, I imagine I will actually look forward to death. Not trying to sound morose here, but it's liberating to know that one day I will cease to exist. I will be nothing. I will return to the great oblivion from which I came. No more suffering and brutal Darwinian struggles to fit into this world. No more concerns about not being wanted by the opposite sex. Nature has the perfect remedy for all that misery. It simply erases your consciousness entirely. It's a brilliant solution, even better than heaven.

Again, assuming you are not a troll and not lying about your wealth, once you get enough money to feel comfortable to quit your job (including inheritance of millions), you should just move out from the west where your wealth could make you attractive to slim average looking women and above in poorer locations, then just try to get as much sex as you can, etc forget about love... If you not planning to do all that, then just don't donate your money to kids foundations but instead donate it to incels on this forum.

What a mistake to say ure rich.

Now everyone is gonna ask for 10k.

I would settle for 5k lol.

Again, assuming you are not a troll and not lying about your wealth, once you get enough money to feel comfortable to quit your job (including inheritance of millions), you should just move out from the west where your wealth could make you attractive to slim average looking women and above in poorer locations, then just try to get as much sex as you can, etc forget about love... If you not planning to do all that, then just don't donate your money to kids foundations but instead donate it to incels on this forum.
I already explained to another member on this thread that I am kind of stuck where I live for the foreseeable future. I still have my job, which I am planning to keep until I have enough wealth to be financially free (probably until age 55). But, I also have to worry about health care, which I would lose once I quit. I haven't come up with a solution to this problem yet.
Then there is my family-- the only people in the world whom I've ever loved. They're the only ones who give a shit about my existence. They are my aging parents (my dad is 75, my mom is 71), my younger brother, who is eleven years younger than I, and the son I never had, and finally my nephew, who's 17. We used to be very close when he was growing up. Now, I'm not so sure (sadly, he seems to be following in my footsteps as an incel, as he doesn't have female companionship at all. He probably has my genetics. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he was a member of this forum).
Anyway, my point is that my parents are going to need me. They'll be quite old by the time I'm eligible to retire. I don't have the heart to abandon everyone and head off to Asia to start a new life, and I'm not even attracted to Asian women, anyway.
You have no idea how easily you could get an attractive wife. Start learning about Islam and middle eastern culture, learn basic Arabic,and then pretend to convert to Islam, or genuinely convert it doesn't matter. Then you could start hanging around your local mosque or even take a trip to the Middle East. Muslim guys love marrying off their daughters to white converts with money
As I mentioned before, I'm not interested in marriage at all. In fact, I knew that I didn't want marriage nor children when I was a child myself (about 9). I've always been sort of a lone wolf by nature. I've always cherished my space and privacy. Living constantly under one roof with another person was never my idea of happiness.
What I always did want, however, was to sow my wild oats, which I never got to do in my teens and 20's. That left a gaping hole in my soul.
Love doesn't exist, not in the "cultural sense", where its this deep meaningful thing, its just a series of chemical reactions used to increase the likeliness of pair bonding and reproduction, its our brains using us like puppets to carry out a desired function.
I am using the word "love" as shorthand for the pleasurable chemical reactions that occur during pair bonding. Believe me, I'm long past believing in the notion of "love" in the traditional sense.
I still believe money will help you a lot though tbh. Well $600.000 is not that much in the west. Where I live you'd be an average guy. A buddy of mine has a net worth of over 3 million Dollars and even he just lives a normal live here.
I know. 600k is not that much at all. It only sounds like a lot of money to someone who has nothing, or is in debt. My friend, Dave, has a current net worth of 3.8 million, yet he lives a relatively simple, frugal life (though he does splurge on restaurants, like I do). He once told me that, once you start building a financial nest egg, you will realize how poor you are. Very powerful words.

Last edited:
I already explained to another member on this thread that I am kind of stuck where I live for the foreseeable future. I still have my job, which I am planning to keep until I have enough wealth to be financially free (probably until age 55). But, I also have to worry about health care, which I would lose once I quit. I haven't come up with a solution to this problem yet.
Then there is my family-- the only people in the world whom I've ever loved. They're the only ones who give a shit about my existence. They are my aging parents (my dad is 75, my mom is 71), my younger brother, who is eleven years younger than I, and the son I never had, and finally my nephew, who's 17. We used to be very close when he was growing up. Now, I'm not so sure (sadly, he seems to be following in my footsteps as an incel, as he doesn't have female companionship at all. He probably has my genetics. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he was a member of this forum).
Anyway, my point is that my parents are going to need me. They'll be quite old by the time I'm eligible to retire. I don't have the heart to abandon everyone and head off to Asia to start a new life, and I'm not even attracted to Asian women, anyway.

As I mentioned before, I'm not interested in marriage at all. In fact, I knew that I didn't want marriage nor children when I was a child myself (about 9). I've always been sort of a lone wolf by nature. I've always cherished my space and privacy. Living constantly under one roof with another person was never my idea of happiness.
What I always did want, however, was to sow my wild oats, which I never got to do in my teens and 20's. That left a gaping hole in my soul.

I am using the word "love" as shorthand for the pleasurable chemical reactions that occur during pair bonding. Believe me, I'm long past believing in the notion of "love" in the traditional sense.

I know. 600k is not that much at all. It only sounds like a lot of money to someone who has nothing, or is in debt. My friend, Dave, has a current net worth of 3.8 million, yet he lives a relatively simple, frugal life (though he does splurge on restaurants, like I do). He once told me that, once you start building a financial nest egg, you will realize how poor you are. Very powerful words.

You also have Eastern Europe or South America. But yea it's unfortunate you'll have to take care of your aging parents instead of living the life you never had...

That square foot of real estate at the front of your skull, from your chin to your forehead, will determine the quality of sex life you will have (or lack thereof).
Not just that, but the quality of your life overall. The halo effect is all encompassing.

Not just that, but the quality of your life overall. The halo effect is all encompassing.
Legit. Even men treat you better when you're good-looking, not just women.

Legit. Even men treat you better when you're good-looking, not just women.
I'll bet even animals discriminate against humans' looks. Babies certainly do.

I'll bet even animals discriminate against humans' looks. Babies certainly do.
Yeah, some member of this forum was complaining how he hated being ugly because his niece cries every time he picks her up. I wonder if the same is true for male babies.

Yeah, some member of this forum was complaining how he hated being ugly because his niece cries every time he picks her up. I wonder if the same is true for male babies.
Come to think of it, i've never felt comfortable around kids, and they don't feel comfortable around me.

Come to think of it, i've never felt comfortable around kids, and they don't feel comfortable around me.
That's a bad omen. It turns out, if kids don't like you, neither will girls, nor society at large.
Kids' emotional reactions are sincere. They're not yet sophisticated enough to hide their feelings, unlike adults. How kids feel about you is pretty much a proxy for how everyone else feels about you.

If you're rich you should be hookermaxxing, it's a much better alternative than betabux

That's a bad omen. It turns out, if kids don't like you, neither will girls, nor society at large.
Kids' emotional reactions are sincere. They're not yet sophisticated enough to hide their feelings, unlike adults. How kids feel about you is pretty much a proxy for how everyone else feels about you.
Spot on

If you're rich you should be hookermaxxing, it's a much better alternative than betabux
You don't get full no-holds-barred sex and GFE with a hooker. It's just a cold and mechanical experience. Not the same at all as being with a regular girl who's into you. There are some things that money can't buy.

Women today are not interested in money just because they can work because of feminism and so they are economically emancipated. But centuries ago when there was patriarchy and women could not work, the money of man was very important for a woman.

Last edited:
youth and looks are priceless and are worth more than any amount of money. Women want genetically superior lineages and that can only be made possible with a man's good looks.

a NT personality is significantly less important than the 1 & 2.
Women today are not interested in money just because they can work because of feminism and so they are economically emancipated. But centuries ago when there was patriarchy and women could not work, the money of man was very important for a woman.

I drive trains for a living. I'm also a professional realist artist, and can sell each of my paintings for thousands of dollars. Women don't give a shit about all that, though. They still avoid eye contact with me as if I have scabies.
Money is bullshit. "Status" is bullshit. Even how tall you are is bullshit. The only things that matter are the 3 items I listed above. Full stop.

social status is the only kind of "status" attractive to women. And that social status is usually only gained by being Chad.

social status is the only kind of "status" attractive to women. And that social status is usually only gained by being Chad.
Good point. Women are hardwired to be social creatures, because they're physically weak and require support from others. That's why they evolved to gravitate towards men that exhibit signs of social proficiency. Driving a train and painting pictures, unfortunately, is not social status, so women are not impressed by it.

I know some rich guys who cried at my shoulders after parties because of their loneliness

These are exact words l heard from a non-graduated (but married) iranian whore 2 years ago. She is now 32 and has not more than 10k saved, maybe less
I dont understand what ur saying. She said that?
Unfortunately, I took down my YouTube channel several months ago, so I don't currently have any videos posted.

As far as increasing your net worth, the most important principle is to spend far less than you earn. You must learn to live frugally and spend your money efficiently, which in my case, means spending on things that make me happy (food, travel and other hobbies). Set a reasonably frugal budget and stick with it. Minimize impulse buying and educate yourself about living frugally. Check out sites like earlyretirementextreme.com and mistermoneymustache.com

I recommend you apply for civil service jobs (if you're not satisfied with your job now) because most of them don't require major academic credentials, yet they pay relatively high wages. They also offer job security. I'm not sure about the situation in England, but here in the U.S. that would mean working for the Post Office, sanitation, police department, becoming a court officer, train or bus driver, firefighter, etc.

I suggest you invest in low cost index funds consisting of stocks and bonds. These contain thousands of companies in the United States and abroad. So, your money is spread out among the entire global stock market, not concentrated in just a few companies, which would be much riskier. A global investment portfolio of 70% stocks and 30% bonds has historically had a compound annual return of about 8%. This can really add up over years of diligent investing. If what I'm saying sounds like Greek to you, I suggest you read some books and educate yourself. Investing for Dummies and The Complete Idiot's Guide to Investing is a good place to start. Once you've read those, check out the bibliography in the back of those books for further reading. Also, check out bogleheads.com It's a great forum full of helpful (not douchy) members who will answer all your questions about investing.

Good luck
Great post for the newbs. Dont care much for that forum. We all should have 6 figures saved by 40 at least.
Unfortunately, I took down my YouTube channel several months ago, so I don't currently have any videos posted.

As far as increasing your net worth, the most important principle is to spend far less than you earn. You must learn to live frugally and spend your money efficiently, which in my case, means spending on things that make me happy (food, travel and other hobbies). Set a reasonably frugal budget and stick with it. Minimize impulse buying and educate yourself about living frugally. Check out sites like earlyretirementextreme.com and mistermoneymustache.com

I recommend you apply for civil service jobs (if you're not satisfied with your job now) because most of them don't require major academic credentials, yet they pay relatively high wages. They also offer job security. I'm not sure about the situation in England, but here in the U.S. that would mean working for the Post Office, sanitation, police department, becoming a court officer, train or bus driver, firefighter, etc.

I suggest you invest in low cost index funds consisting of stocks and bonds. These contain thousands of companies in the United States and abroad. So, your money is spread out among the entire global stock market, not concentrated in just a few companies, which would be much riskier. A global investment portfolio of 70% stocks and 30% bonds has historically had a compound annual return of about 8%. This can really add up over years of diligent investing. If what I'm saying sounds like Greek to you, I suggest you read some books and educate yourself. Investing for Dummies and The Complete Idiot's Guide to Investing is a good place to start. Once you've read those, check out the bibliography in the back of those books for further reading. Also, check out bogleheads.com It's a great forum full of helpful (not douchy) members who will answer all your questions about investing.

Good luck
Great post for the newbs. Dont care much for that forum.
Agree. That's why I travel around the world about twice a year. My next trip is to Vegas and the Grand Canyon. Then I'm going to China, Malaysia and Singapore in October. First Class both ways. This doesn't substitute for a sex life, but it mitigates some of the pain of being incel, at least.

We all should have 6 figures saved by 40 at least.

Where are the best places u been? I love tropical beach settings. First class is a rip. Business class is same on most airlines and 75% cheaper.
Went there already, got nothing.
Wrong wrong over there
Why not generate some passive income in real estate and use that money to live like a king in EE or SEA? If you can't get there girls with that kind of money then I don't know what to tell you... Must be something off putting about you other than looks...

The bottom line is you are a rare exception if you can't do what it takes to get girls with the money you have. Give the same money to many incels in this forum, and I'm sure most will know what to do with it...

The purpose of your thread doesn't make sense because you admit yourself that it's better to have money than not. Even if you're still an incel. But given all the blackpill knowledge from the forum, knowing places where you SMV is higher, and not being able to act on it, then you must be an extreme exception. Also you're 49, which obviously is much harder now than if you had that kind of money if you were in your 20s.

Just like saying that you saw some ugly guy with a hot girl and it's an lms exception, same I say that you as a millionaire can't get girls it's a living proof that there are exceptions to everything. But that can be hopefully corrected. Obviously you gotta go to the right places and run heavy money status game. But lol at saying that money doesn't get you laid. You gotta get out of the west first. And use that money to live on it which many of us can't.
$600k is nothing to impress foids with at 50 unless u letting her use u temporary. Better to keep that money for emergencies and invest.
I think money only helps if you are a well known billionaire. Then money will even help you to date up. I don´t think being a millionaire is enough to even get your looksmatch in the West.
In the west a lot of people have million net worth.
Nice way of putting it. At least i give off a good auroa. Sorry for taking so long to respond. Just caught up to this thread i had opened all week.
Good point. Women are hardwired to be social creatures, because they're physically weak and require support from others. That's why they evolved to gravitate towards men that exhibit signs of social proficiency. Driving a train and painting pictures, unfortunately, is not social status, so women are not impressed by it.
If u were chad they would. Hahahahhahaa

But i expect to get a full 10-50x my money in crypto over the next few years. Will retire youngish while throwing money around. Prime pussy can use me

Last edited:
Just lol if you think 600 000 Dollar matters to woman, are you bluepilled as fuck ???

You need more than 10 Million Dollar

I'd take being a rich incel over being a married normie with kids barely scraping by and struggling to pay bills any day.

Of course having both is ideal but most people will never have everything they want.

Bro you got nothing to complain about. Better to be rich and incel than poor and incel. Sooner or later you will find a gold digging wife willing to open her pie hole for you because of your wealth.

Just lol if you think 600 000 Dollar matters to woman, are you bluepilled as fuck ???

10 million and a party lifestyle just to get a used up old hag with herpes

I dont understand what ur saying. She said that?

Great post for the newbs. Dont care much for that forum. We all should have 6 figures saved by 40 at least.

Great post for the newbs. Dont care much for that forum.

We all should have 6 figures saved by 40 at least.

Where are the best places u been? I love tropical beach settings. First class is a rip. Business class is same on most airlines and 75% cheaper.

Wrong wrong over there

$600k is nothing to impress foids with at 50 unless u letting her use u temporary. Better to keep that money for emergencies and invest.

In the west a lot of people have million net worth.

Nice way of putting it. At least i give off a good auroa. Sorry for taking so long to respond. Just caught up to this thread i had opened all week.

If u were chad they would. Hahahahhahaa

But i expect to get a full 10-50x my money in crypto over the next few years. Will retire youngish while throwing money around. Prime pussy can use me

yes
some women strangely become psychocologist with rich single non married men

600k or 10 mil will get the same result from foids unless they find you physically attractive.
I loved Venice (it's a cliche`, but there's a reason why it is), Varanasi in India, Bangkok, Panama City, Panama, Vienna and Dubai.

Business Class is almost as good as First on some airlines (Asiana, Qatar, Singapore, etc.), but once in a while, it's nice to splurge. I'm flying JAL First Class (JFK>Tokyo>Hong Kong) and Air China First Class (Beijing>JFK) in October.

Last edited:
I currently have about $600,000 saved, and will likely become a millionaire in the next 2-4 years. Doesn't mean shit, though, because women don't get wet for Benjamin Franklin, they get wet for Chad.

Chad has 3 critical qualities that every man must possess in order to have a normal sex life. They are:

- Youth
- Looks
- A neurotypical personality

Notice that I didn't include money? That's right. It's totally unnecessary. A penniless, young Chad will get hot monkey sex from Stacies on the regular, while an affluent guy like me will rot in his apartment, posting threads on incel forums, and taking breaks to jerk off to Pornhub.

Anyone who claims that money will make you sexually desirable to women is either coping really hard, or he's a fucking moron with no self awareness.
But how much are you spending a month? It is about spending the money.
600k saved is middel class btw plenty of people have that.

But how much are you spending a month? It is about spending the money.
600k saved is middel class btw plenty of people have that.
My annual budget is about 20-25k. I'm very frugal. I don't even own a car or Netflix.

My annual budget is about 20-25k. I'm very frugal. I don't even own a car or Netflix.
See you must spend 2x the median wage in your city to get girls, not have it in a bank account.
How do you earn it if you don't mind me asking.

One time when i was much younger i was trying to flirt with some foids outside at an upscale bar. I flashed 5,000 euros inviting them to come back in (they were leaving) and surprisingly they got scared and ran off. It puzzled me until i realized they thought i might pimp or sell them. Why else would i have that much money

See you must spend 2x the median wage in your city to get girls, not have it in a bank account.

Spend it on what exactly? Are you suggesting he should signal provider status by showering random women with expensive gifts and paying them dinner? In today's society, young women aren't interested in dating older men unless they're both handsome and rich. Maybe he could become a betabux and marry some middle-aged gold digging whore who has been run through by hundreds of men, but that's not really a great idea.

Money might get you laid, but it won't get you love. Unless you get lucky, like the guy interviewed in this video who got an arranged marriage with an 18-year-old homeschooled virgin from a religious family when he was in his 40s.

Last edited:
Money might get you laid, but it won't get you love.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Exactly this.
A lot of guys here are misunderstanding what I'm saying. I never claimed that money can't get you laid, or that it can't buy you a relationship with a woman who feels lukewarm (at best) about you and uses you for your resources. I said that money will never cause a woman to become physically attracted to you. Only a man's youth and looks can do that.
How do you earn it if you don't mind me asking.
I drive passenger trains for a living. I also invest.

I currently have about $600,000 saved, and will likely become a millionaire in the next 2-4 years. Doesn't mean shit, though, because women don't get wet for Benjamin Franklin, they get wet for Chad.

Chad has 3 critical qualities that every man must possess in order to have a normal sex life. They are:

- Youth
- Looks

Notice that I didn't include money? That's right. It's totally unnecessary. A penniless, young Chad will get hot monkey sex from Stacies on the regular, while an affluent guy like me will rot in his apartment, posting threads on incel forums, and taking breaks to jerk off to Pornhub.

Anyone who claims that money will make you sexually desirable to women is either coping really hard, or he's a fucking moron with no self awareness.

you are right but if you were normie, money would make u passable

Money is bullshit. "Status" is bullshit. Even how tall you are is bullshit. The only things that matter are the 3 items I listed above. Full stop.
High IQ. Heightism is COPE.
Plus getting a gf just cause you're rich is basically like getting a glorified escort.
Also women, even the most materialistic of them are not interested in money per se. Money to them is just a tool to get a comfortable and hedonistic lifestyle.
Every woman who's interested in money would rather date a man with an income a little shy of 1 million dollars who has a penchant for luxury and a very social lifestyle than a strict multimillionaire who's just focused on his work and rarely shows off his wealth

Last edited:

- Youth
- Looks

Did you even read the blackpill science on money?

who the fuck decided to necro a year old thread dafuq

Of course it doesn't, thinking that money would make you attractive makes no sense

It's not a physical attribute, that's not how biology works, mutual attraction is entirely primal

when people say that money attract women they're not entirely wrong though, it really does, but in the sense that they want to take advantage of the person who posses the money, so they can get the resources that it can buy

it's like having a cat, he doesn't love you! he just want the house and food

- Youth
- Looks

Yeah wanna help pay off my student loans lol

bro can you gift me horizon zero dawn on steam pls

Looks are everything as usual.
Everything else = cope.
Elliot

Last edited: