Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm lonely. Any SoCalcels want to be friends irl?

frustratedhapa

frustratedhapa

spider on the ceiling watching you masturbate
★★★★
I live in the south bay. Anyone live within a 50 mile radius and wanna chill?

i wish brother therer really should be meet ups or something but on the other side i bet the feds would be all over it

Come to Russia, we will drink and search for cute lolis in streets

Katiuachruiovks

Sadly meeting in real life gives real danger to some fags to infiltrate, then track us down and report us to the police or do worse, and it likely wouldn't be fun to hang out with someone who can't even get any close friends in real life for the most part. It would be nice if we could rid ourselves of all the fakecels, but sadly I don't think that it will happen. I'm sure you could find someone who is blackpilled and not on this site, but they would likely be homeless or something.

Sadly meeting in real life gives real danger to some fags to infiltrate, then track us down and report us to the police or do worse, and it likely wouldn't be fun to hang out with someone who can't even get any close friends in real life for the most part. It would be nice if we could rid ourselves of all the fakecels, but sadly I don't think that it will happen. I'm sure you could find someone who is blackpilled and not on this site, but they would likely be homeless or something.
:feelsbadman:

This sounds way too risky, anyone who lives where OP lives don't do it.

Joined Jul 6, 2019 Messages 109

I'm not going to rape or kill anyone, jeez. Just want friends to do stuff with because I never leave my house or do anything and its starting to drive me crazy.
Its mostly about the fact that you could be an IncelQueers user and call the cops or a LARPer luring incels out to beat the shit out of them, its also about the constant paranoia & anxiety.

Its mostly about the fact that you could be an IncelQueers user and call the cops or a LARPer luring incels out to beat the shit out of them, its also about the constant paranoia & anxiety.

call the cops for what??? last I checked it's not against the law to be an incel and its within our first amendment rights to post on this forum. And I'm not going to beat anyone up. But ok, I can see why people would be anxious about meeting someone off a site like this.

call the cops for what??? last I checked it's not against the law to be an incel and its within our first amendment rights to post on this forum. And I'm not going to beat anyone up. But ok, I can see why people would be anxious about meeting someone off a site like this.
Mostly about you being IncelQueers and shit like that.

You should talk to them on skype or discord first before meeting to see if you get along.

And this.

I'm not asking to meet anyone up tonight *facepalms*
Obviously I'd want to talk in DMs and skype for a while first

JoinedJul 6, 2019

Hello FBI

*sighs* never mind.......

Didn't think a simple plea for friends would be so controversial...

Moderators please delete this whole post

:feels:

*sighs* never mind.......

Didn't think a simple plea for friends would be so controversial...

Moderators please delete this whole post

:feels:

Tell your colleagues to google USS liberty. And take the blackpill FBIcels

low inhib and i live in southern cali too.

blackpill law inkel cant have friends

yes,yes come here you inkel thehehehehhe

damn sorry for being a desperately lonely and socially awkward person with no friends......
I thought if I can't have a woman I can at least make some friends going through the same thing to be miserable together.... or at least help lift each other out of the misery...
guess not :cryfeels:

Ill meet uo with you if you oay for my plane ticket. Ive always wanted to go to america

I get what you mean but I don't live there

I live in West Virginia kek

chill on the forum bro

This isnt a meet up site you larp. California is for faggots

i'm in orange county. I would but I'm too high inhibition tbh.

I live in the south bay. Anyone live within a 50 mile radius and wanna chill?

you seem like a good guy.
I'd chill with you no prob; go to a bar or restaurant but I live at the other side of the country

dont listen to all the faggots here who are scared of ever going out.
recently this forum has seen a surge of guys who are too mentally autistic to be capable of any irl interaction.

They think being incel means they must be completely retarded too.
We can chat through discord if you feel.

Lets all dox ourselves meeting this fellow incel. How do you do?