I'm looking for a non degenerate place to talk to people

Profligate

Profligate

Banned
-
6d 2h 36m
So is this the place for that or is this just another r9k shithole where people post with one hand on mouse and another on their cocks. I'm so sick of this bullshit. I just want someone to relate to. I don't want to hear about your fetishes, I don't want to see what you're fapping to now, I don't want to hear about your repressed fantasies. I just want to be real. Do you know what I mean? I just want to talk about life and the fucked up world around us. Is that too much to ask?

Ellviss

Ellviss

Legend
★★★★★
36d 12h 50m
there is plenty of both in here. just don't click on the threads you don't relate to

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
100d 21h 9m
I like feet

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
104d 19h 39m
Are you KHHV?

RollD20

RollD20

I don’t belong in this timeline get me out
★★★★★
89d 10h 26m
Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
52d 11h 38m
So is this the place for that or is this just another r9k shithole where people post with one hand on mouse and another on their cocks. I'm so sick of this bullshit. I just want someone to relate to. I don't want to hear about your fetishes, I don't want to see what you're fapping to now, I don't want to hear about your repressed fantasies. I just want to be real. Do you know what I mean? I just want to talk about life and the fucked up world around us. Is that too much to ask?
Ignore the trolls this is nothing like r9k, there is the occasional thread about a fetish but it never reaches the levels of faggotry you find on r9k.

Profligate

Profligate

Banned
-
6d 2h 36m
Are you KHHV?
No but I just want to have a place where we can keep this shit to ourselves. I'm not perfect I've done a lot of shitty things in my life alright but can we just have some modesty? I don't want to see all of that shit ok

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
★★★★★
71d 10h 54m
Only users with anime avis are degenerates

Cao

Cao

Recruit
★★★★★
18h 56m
No but I just want to have a place where we can keep this shit to ourselves. I'm not perfect I've done a lot of shitty things in my life alright but can we just have some modesty? I don't want to see all of that shit ok
You're not incel on a site called incels.co? And you want to relate????

Theresastickinmyanus

Theresastickinmyanus

MayoCurry
8d 10h 14m
Me too. I want to fuck off to someplace where fakecels like @pekocel don’t exist

Emba

Emba

falling though the cracks
★★★★★
90d 21h 47m
Then you must look at my "special thing"
STOP TRYING TO LOOK AT MY SPECIAL THING YOU GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING FREAK!

UninspiredGuy1

UninspiredGuy1

‏‏‎ ‎
★★
119d 6h 39m
G

gymletethnicel

Banned
-
260d 16h 49m
:chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

Chicken nuggets for one, please
★★
37d 22h 37m
For the most part there's no degeneracy here, nothing like r9k though

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
202d 19h 41m
lol

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
★★★★★
169d 5h 29m
Why is it 9/10 times its the fakecels who whinge about this shit?

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Unloved garbage
★★★★★
41d 9h 25m
Go and talk to people on reddit