Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm looking for a non degenerate place to talk to people

Profligate

Profligate

Expert
★★★★
So is this the place for that or is this just another r9k shithole where people post with one hand on mouse and another on their cocks. I'm so sick of this bullshit. I just want someone to relate to. I don't want to hear about your fetishes, I don't want to see what you're fapping to now, I don't want to hear about your repressed fantasies. I just want to be real. Do you know what I mean? I just want to talk about life and the fucked up world around us. Is that too much to ask?

there is plenty of both in here. just don't click on the threads you don't relate to

Are you KHHV?

So is this the place for that or is this just another r9k shithole where people post with one hand on mouse and another on their cocks. I'm so sick of this bullshit. I just want someone to relate to. I don't want to hear about your fetishes, I don't want to see what you're fapping to now, I don't want to hear about your repressed fantasies. I just want to be real. Do you know what I mean? I just want to talk about life and the fucked up world around us. Is that too much to ask?
Ignore the trolls this is nothing like r9k, there is the occasional thread about a fetish but it never reaches the levels of faggotry you find on r9k.

Are you KHHV?
No but I just want to have a place where we can keep this shit to ourselves. I'm not perfect I've done a lot of shitty things in my life alright but can we just have some modesty? I don't want to see all of that shit ok

Only users with anime avis are degenerates

No but I just want to have a place where we can keep this shit to ourselves. I'm not perfect I've done a lot of shitty things in my life alright but can we just have some modesty? I don't want to see all of that shit ok
You're not incel on a site called incels.co? And you want to relate????

Me too. I want to fuck off to someplace where fakecels like @pekocel don’t exist

Then you must look at my "special thing"
STOP TRYING TO LOOK AT MY SPECIAL THING YOU GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING FREAK!

For the most part there's no degeneracy here, nothing like r9k though

Go and talk to people on reddit