Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm losing hair. Is it possible to stop/slow it?

incelerated

incelerated

Looks don't matter, luck does
★★★★★
So I've been losing hair and I feel like it's been accelerated lately. It's very common in my sandnigger shit-gene country.
My hair in the top of my head is getting more and more sparse, and the hairline is also receding from the frontal sides. Something that could eventually look like this:

Chopped-Comb-Over-Haircuts-For-Balding-Men.jpg

Or even this:

Balding-1.jpg

I don't trust anything on the internet or anything piece of shit golddigger doctors would tell me so I'm asking you guys first. Is there any hope I can regain my hair? Or at least stop the loss or at the very least slow down the loss?
Like any drugs, or lotions or shampoos. Something you have experienced FIRST HAND and it worked not something you've just heard.

finasteride stopped my receding hairline.

finasteride stopped my receding hairline.
Oh that's good to hear. So there are drugs that could actually work.
Does it have any side effects?

Oh that's good to hear. So there are drugs that could actually work.
Does it have any side effects?
yeah, it reduces your libido and gives slight gyno.

What's that?
Gynecomastia, but almost unnoticeable for me.
I notice it because I'm skinny and there should be no protuberance at all, but there is a slightly.

Gynecomastia, but almost unnoticeable for me.
Oh that wouldn't be good. I think I already got some of that.
If it happens will it reverse if I stop taking the drug? Or will it be permanent?

Nowadays there are drugs and self-transplants to fix it, but it all depends how hard you'll bald and how ealy you act.
See a trichologist if you can afford it.

Unfortunately I coom a lot and can't help it. Pretty sure that is a factor.

Yes, but you'll stop your testosterone along with it.

Yes, but you'll stop your testosterone along with it.
Damn I think I'm already pretty low T. I have a small frame with feminine voice. I don't wanna become a fag. :reeeeee:

I'm stuck on whether or not to use fin. I have ED as is and fin certainly won't help that.
If the point of trying to restore my hair is to ascend, what good will it be if I'm impotent.
Then again, what's the point of having a somewhat working boner if I'm not desirable enough without my hair in the first place.

I'm stuck on whether or not to use fin. I have ED as is and fin certainly won't help that.
If the point of trying to restore my hair is to ascend, what good will it be if I'm impotent.
Then again, what's the point of having a somewhat working boner if I'm not desirable enough without my hair in the first place.
I mainly want to do it because of myself. It really hurts to see myself balding. I'm severely underachieved so anything that could indicate my age to me gives me great anxiety.

Rosemary water helped me. Boil rosemary and then pour the water in your hair while you shower, leave it in a couple of minutes.

I know you said you wouldn't trust any doctor but I'd imagine they're your best bet, they'd likely prescribe you anti-androgens, not sure you'd be able to get those without the prescription

I know you said you wouldn't trust any doctor but I'd imagine they're your best bet, they'd likely prescribe you anti-androgens, not sure you'd be able to get those without the prescription
I will go to a doctor I just wanted some background info before I go so that I won't be bullshitted.
Doctors fucked up my grandfather AND grandmother with bad diagnosis and their evilness and lust for money.

I will go to a doctor I just wanted some background info before I go so that I won't be bullshitted.
Doctors fucked up my grandfather AND grandmother with bad diagnosis and their evilness and lust for money.
Sorry to hear that man, and good luck, hope it comes through