Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m losing my sanity

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
I’m losing it because of women. They’re making me go insane. I can’t stand the sight of them anymore. I can’t stand their shitty fucking jokes and humour, I can’t stand their abysmal conversational skills, I can’t stand their attitude because it fucking stinks like their cumbreathes, I can’t stand their clothing because they dress like a common harlot with half of their assets hanging out even in winter, I can’t stand their standards demanding 6ft tall man even though about 85% of Western men aren’t 6ft and when you tell them this they giggle and think it’s a fucking joke and you know full well that they do that on purpose to shit test men or whatever the fuck it is that they do. I can’t stand how entitled they are. I can’t stand how much fucking attention soycucks and other betas give these pieces of shit, even going so far as to just give them fucking money for simply existing with a moist cunt hole down south. I can’t stand how they set the standards for dating but they have NOTHING to offer men other than a roast beef cuntflap to stick your dick into even though it’s been filled with Chad dick and semen 50 times over previously as she “explored her sexuality”. I can’t stand their hatred towards low status/incel men, pretending we don’t exist and don’t have thoughts, feelings, hopes and dreams like every other person on this wretched planet, or worse, treat us like literal human garbage, and I can’t stand their beliefs and viewpoints because they’re fucking terrible and nobody fucking cares about them but we have to pretend we do just to have a shot at getting some pussy which is sub par or in our case we never get any pussy anyway which leads to sexual frustration and anger and then CUNTS LIKE IT WONDER WHY WE GET ANGRY AND ARE SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED I HAVE A 10/10 PERSONALITY AND THEY WONT FUCK ME OR EVEN GIVE ME THE TIME OF FUCKING DAY HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

I hate them so fucking much. I HATE THEM. I literally want to go up to a random young woman on the street, especially if she’s an attractive foid, and just pummel the ever living shit out of them in GTA 5. I want to beat the absolute living fucking shit out of these foids in Borderlands 2 for making men like me suffer. I HATE THEM I WANT THEM TO FUCKING DIE SO JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY FOID CUNT. DIE DIE DIE CUNT! FUCK YOU AND YOUR STICKY USED UP CHAD DOMINATED CUNT YOU SMELLY BEASTS!

F35943FE EC9D 4955 9C9C B0E57971E5D7

I CANT CONTROL MYSELF FOR MUCH LONGER
i give up with life i can’t do this shit anymore
GCHQcels are watching bro, thoughtcrime megaplusbad.

2CTk3CW.gif

Calm down bro
Take a deep breath

I fight self-conciousness with drugs. Realizing how pathetic i am and how unfair is the world is not something you should promote or cultivate. I recommend you to start smoking weed or drinking. Ive been drunk the whole weekend, and i just want to kill myself, not other people. I consider this a success.

Anyway, good luck bro. I hope you can find a good cope before you lose control.

I fight self-conciousness with drugs. Realizing how pathetic i am and how unfair is the world is not something you should promote or cultivate. I recommend you to start smoking weed or drinking. Ive been drunk the whole weekend, and i just want to kill myself, not other people. I consider this a success.

Anyway, good luck bro. I hope you can find a good cope before you lose control.
Drink might be the only option at this point

Based post, day of retribution 2.0 soon buddy boyos.

I CANT CONTROL MYSELF FOR MUCH LONGER
i give up with life i can’t do this shit anymore
Dude what happened you were okay in morning ( it was morning where I live ).

i feel you bro , i feel you so hard . it's enough to make anyone go crazy . yeah i know i already feel all of what you said and it's driving me insane . but what makes me chilling is this :

Narrated Ibn ‘Abbas: The Prophet said: “I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful.” It was asked, “Do they disbelieve in Allah?” (or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, “They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, ‘I have never received any good from you.

all these modern day sluts will burn in hell so bad .
religion and the belief in an after life is stopping me from going Insane

Dude what happened you were okay in morning ( it was morning where I live ).
Just lost my shit, that’s all. It’s hard to cope some days.
i feel you bro , i feel you so hard . it's enough to make anyone go crazy . yeah i know i already feel all of what you said and it's driving me insane . but what makes me chilling is this :

Narrated Ibn ‘Abbas: The Prophet said: “I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful.” It was asked, “Do they disbelieve in Allah?” (or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, “They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, ‘I have never received any good from you.

all these modern day sluts will burn in hell so bad .
religion and the belief in an after life is stopping me from going Insane
Inshallah they will burn in hellfire brother.

Just lost my shit, that’s all. It’s hard to cope some days.

Inshallah they will burn in hellfire brother.
You okay now bro? It was as if you are about to go ER srs not joking actually srs

You okay now bro? It was as if you are about to go ER srs not joking actually srs
I’m fine now, just had to vent really. I really hate women ngl

funny but without commas it's almost unreadable :)

I just want to be Chad

I’m fine now, just had to vent really. I really hate women ngl
Glad you've calmed down bro. If you er it just gives them an excuse to mock and persecute us further.

The good and sad news is you don’t have to personally hurt them OP.

If you do the research you find out most of them have already had terrible home lives being beaten and or molested or even raped.

“Hurt people, hurt people” ie a truly cringeworthy but also very true phrase but it explains why so many women and girls have such toxic personalities these days and why so many in our community also do being filled with hate.

Its all one big circle and to finish the Walking Dead character Morgan’s quote...

“Everythang gets a return”.

most animals lose their shit if you deny them reproduction.

The IT will love this. Every man pushed over the line drives their agenda. I just hope when you fall some IT fags will go down with you.

funny but without commas it's almost unreadable :)
Sorry I didn’t paragraph it very well.
Me2 brocel, you may have achieved hiroshima-nagasaki blackpill, congradulations :feelsautistic:
Indeed :dab:

If you do the research you find out most of them have already had terrible home lives being beaten and or molested or even raped.

“Hurt people, hurt people” ie a truly cringeworthy but also very true phrase but it explains why so many women and girls have such toxic personalities these days and why so many in our community also do being filled with hate.

Its all one big circle and to finish the Walking Dead character Morgan’s quote...

I’m filled with complete hatred. It nurtures me in a way. Makes me stop giving a fuck about shit.
most animals lose their shit if you deny them reproduction.
That is true. Happens in nature all of the time I’d imagine.
The IT will love this. Every man pushed over the line drives their agenda. I just hope when you fall some IT fags will go down with you.
IT can suck my throbbing cock.

Beyond based. You're the last hope for this forum.

IT will touch this

I'm kinda hoping this corona virus shit just mutates and goes berserk, would be a nice little bout of chaos, I'd buy a lot of popcorn and start watching the news about it

If it became like a zombie plague now that would be too perfect

Drink might be the only option at this point
Don't drink, it'll make you feel much worse. Pussy is always put on a pedestal in everyday life. It's not bros before hoes, it's hoes before bros.

Non-Indian arranged marriages when?

I like you and your rant. Nearly had an orgasm reading that.
Now i'll just copy and paste it into a text file and jerk off on that later.

I can’t stand how they set the standards for dating but they have NOTHING to offer men other than a roast beef cuntflap to stick your dick into even though it’s been filled with Chad dick and semen 50 times over previously as she “explored her sexuality”.

That should say "hundreds of times over", 50 is not close to reality.

Buddy boyo the problem is that we are genetic failures,mother nature fucked us form the start but yes females are hypergamous entitled cunts they would let their looksmatch blow his brains out before having sex with him and really...why THE FUCK they would need us if they can have Chad/Chadlite???

CLEAR!

Been there, yelled that, op.

I stopped persuing women. I dont give a fuck. I tried everything. Now i just dont give a fuck. Now i just breathe. Nothing else.

Based. And 10/10 relatable

hqdefault.jpg

I don't know about that, little fairy. Aren't princesses fucking cunts?