Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm lost

smith

smith

Greycel
I do not understand why my romantic life is so non-existent.
I have always felt like the biggest loser ever. I have so much trouble showing love. Nearly like an autistic person.

And I have always been doing great at everything I have tried except for love. Being stubborn and innovative helps. So many successes, so many achievements, and yet women hate me.

And yet I am nearing my 19th birthday as a person who has had no experience with women. None at all.

They always exclude me. They have always ghosted me, very soon after they had got to know me.

None of them meets my very limited expectations and I have met all I could imagine.

Except for being tall. Or handsome.

The women even tortured me by faking interest in me to then ghost me soon after.

I have not seen my oneitis since 2016. Nothing changed in my feelings. Be curses, brain chemistry.

I hope to clear my mind with this post before doing it. There's no way around it.

I am roping tomorrow.

I don't know what to do. I have survived so many horrible health problems since August. I even managed to heal depression. Now I am just so numb, only crying before sleep

What specific achievements did you accomplish? If you're being serious about roping I would atleast like to know what you did before you're gone.

Don't rope man, it isn't worth it. The foids who have ghosted you aren't worth it. Assholes in the world aren't worth your time, effort, or life my dude. Stick to your copes, and live out of spite for people who spite you. Spitecoping is high IQ and you dont deserve to die.

I do not understand why my romantic life is so non-existent.
I have always felt like the biggest loser ever. I have so much trouble showing love. Nearly like an autistic person.

And I have always been doing great at everything I have tried except for love. Being stubborn and innovative helps. So many successes, so many achievements, and yet women hate me.

And yet I am nearing my 19th birthday as a person who has had no experience with women. None at all.

They always exclude me. They have always ghosted me, very soon after they had got to know me.

None of them meets my very limited expectations and I have met all I could imagine.

Except for being tall. Or handsome.

The women even tortured me by faking interest in me to then ghost me soon after.

I have not seen my oneitis since 2016. Nothing changed in my feelings. Be curses, brain chemistry.

I hope to clear my mind with this post before doing it. There's no way around it.

I am roping tomorrow.

I don't know what to do. I have survived so many horrible health problems since August. I even managed to heal depression. Now I am just so numb, only crying before sleep
Dude i'm in you same position but i'm nearing 25 not 19 LoL

All comes down to face.

everything is about your face if you was good looking you wouldnt be sad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back