Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm making a chadfish profile

tistcel

tistcel

Banned
-
I'm thinking of making a chadfish profile. Most of the chads in my class don't post enough pics on facebook for me to make a proper tinder profile but there's this one guy who does. his mandible is only average and his canthal tilt is neutral to maybe even slightly negative but he is pretty tall and foids at school seem to like him. Maybe hes a low tier chad or a high tier normie. Not sure if i should use his pics or just find a proper chad on google images.

Interesting first post.

Interesting first post.
just joined the community, been thinking about making a chadfish for a while but wanted to get some other peoples' opinions before i made it

That ain't even close to chadlite tier lmfao

that is not a chad jfl

Nowhere near Chad level

I'm thinking of making a chadfish profile. Most of the chads in my class don't post enough pics on facebook for me to make a proper tinder profile but there's this one guy who does. his mandible is only average and his canthal tilt is neutral to maybe even slightly negative but he is pretty tall and foids at school seem to like him. Maybe hes a low tier chad or a high tier normie. Not sure if i should use his pics or just find a proper chad on google images.

View attachment 223575
View attachment 223577
View attachment 223579
Good graycel initiative, but better look for another guy, I mog that guy.

That guy is literally below average. Just stop trying to chadfish if you even considered using him for a second.
tbh

just find a chad from instagram or something brocel and please post results

I don't really think those pictures qualify as a Chad right?
I wonder when we'll be able to procedurally generate pictures of Chad using AI.

Here's what a real Chadfish looks like

Attachments

• 1502707210258.jpg
    1502707210258.jpg
    478.3 KB · Views: 43
this guy doesnt really look like a chad

It's over for you @tistcel

View attachment 223575
View attachment 223577
View attachment 223579
complicated way to let us know that you masturbate to that guy...

Gotta say, don't think this qualifies as a chad.

High tier normie at best. Over for can’t rate properly blue pilled trait cels.