[LifeFuel] Im making a videogame about an incel

M

manija2019

Argentine cel
-
18d 16h 35m
Well,to start with,everything started with me reading a post of @outherebrothers about an incel killer called "steven caruso" if u missed the post heres the link:

well the case is that,the dude,caruso,and his history,the way he clothed,etc,got me thinking a lot,that he was such a character out from a movie,he dressed like 70s or austin powers in middle of the 90s,to attract foids,lived with his mom,and was wishing to have success in life,pussy and a lot of other things.

So then the idea of making a game based on him,appeared,ofcourse,the game wont be 100% about him,but the main character wont be called steven,instead he will be called kenny, surnamed Caruso and will be real phisically similar to the real caruso,plus he will live with his mom,and a the game starts in the 1996 ,with a grown up caruso,going outside jail after being arrested for trying pua advice from a PUA,now,his main objetive will be take revenge on the PUA's that scammed him,the jailguards that humilliated him,and the former inmates of him that abused him while jail...ofcourse,he wont be alone,after showing hes capable,of getting involved in killing these inmates that abused him,he will automatically gain respect of one mysterious criminal who also wanted those inmates dead...and will contract him to do criminal jobs,such robbing,drug trafficking,and caruso's will be involved now in the dark business of the city,nightclubs,stripclubs,drugs,gangsters,extorsion,and trying to get his dream come true: FUND his plastic surgery to ascend,and start a new life,far from everything...but this will be a little expensive

pic of the game in progress

CELLL.png

if someone knows how to use game maker
scripting
coding
photoshop
or wants to help please PM me

many thanks for your time

PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
-
34d 10h 13m
based

i look forward to it

TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
-
71d 4h 17m
It should star a 5'2 balding indian janitor.

radishman

radishman

Captain
-
21d 16h 32m
There's been plenty of Luigi games ngl.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
-
29d 46m
@manija2019
The best part about software like game maker is that you don't have to know how to code, you can pretty much do this game by yourself with no coding at all

M

manija2019

Argentine cel
-
18d 16h 35m
It should star a 5'2 balding indian janitor.
it stars a italo american oldcel balding

based

i look forward to it
thanks bro

@manija2019
The best part about software like game maker is that you don't have to know how to code, you can pretty much do this game by yourself with no coding at all
yea but i would like to add a lot of,complex stuff like a system of interactions with npcs

here ilustrative of what i want to do for example u get near a disco,and u get things said by the guards,or ppl ,and u can answer them

CELLL1.jpg

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

TENNŌ HEIKA BANZAI!
-
96d 13h 48m
Very based and blackpilled, I will support the project

j-awarecel

j-awarecel

Recruit
-
3d 4h 50m
@manija2019
I've done 3/4 demos on GameMaker. If you don't know how to code, you won't even get collisions right in an action oriented game, like a platformer or top down shooter.

The no coding part is for learning the basics or implementing basic stuff.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
-
29d 46m
it stars a italo american oldcel balding

thanks bro

yea but i would like to add a lot of,complex stuff like a system of interactions with npcs

here ilustrative of what i want to do for example u get near a disco,and u get things said by the guards,or ppl ,and u can answer them

View attachment 220698
You really don't need any code to do stuff like that, dialogue options, event sequencing, etc is all part of the software, you'd be amazed with what you can do, look into it

Obviously though you aren't planning on making any money with this game, you'd also have to release it anonymously, game maker might try to sue or something since you don't have a license (I'm assuming you are using a cracked version, if you do have a license I'd tell you not to waste your time and effort making a game like this, and to make something you can actually sell, game maker costs a lot, you should get your money's worth)

M

manija2019

Argentine cel
-
18d 16h 35m
You really don't need any code to do stuff like that, dialogue options, event sequencing, etc is all part of the software, you'd be amazed with what you can do, look into it

Obviously though you aren't planning on making any money with this game, you'd also have to release it anonymously, game maker might try to sue or something since you don't have a license (I'm assuming you are using a cracked version, if you do have a license I'd tell you not to waste your time and effort making a game like this, and to make something you can actually sell, game maker costs a lot, you should get your money's worth)
yes ill try to release it anonymously also it will have as soundtrack songs of the period the game is set,and maybe i can have problems of copyright,plus the software im using is pirated xD
Very based and blackpilled, I will support the project
thanks bro

H

Haywire

Overlord
-
19d 23h 23m
cool stuff OP

unsettling

unsettling

Officer
-
46d 14h 1m
is it going to be like this?

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-
40d 23h 58m
Based game maker cel ngl I'm gonna play it once it comes out

thebuddhacel

thebuddhacel

the truecel buddhist
-
45d 13h 0m
Nice I wanted to do a game with all our hERos too.

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
-
52d 12h 26m
Well we all know what the only possible end for the game can be. For a clue, see my AVI

M

manija2019

Argentine cel
-
18d 16h 35m
FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
-
52d 12h 26m
That Will be an option in the end
Give the player a few different options for method. Jfl, but tbh, if it's an incel game, that's the only real end to it. Or the player has to repeat the same level over and over for about 100 hour's worth of game time till the character dies of old age. Would make it more realistic. Cope in misery till old age and die, or rope early

W0rmWood

W0rmWood

Recruit
-
5d 5h 42m
Using gaymemaker i see. Regardless, i’d still play it.